Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars (5490 Views)

European And American Food Production To Drastically Fall / Who Else Noticed The Very Vocal Ika And Ndokwa Heavyweights Have Gone Silent / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by NaijaCuzin: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Rubbish

You are in Ukraine to know this right?

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by BanevsJoker(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
Maybe Africa it yet to evolve that kind of civilized mind set, because the Europeans were once like that too don't forget Nazis attrocities and the Christian crusaders
Why did you leave out the jihads. You dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by BanevsJoker(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Slave mentality. This forum drips with racial inferiority complex and self hate.

You see one video and then conclude ''that is how white people fight''.

What if I showed you videos where white troops are lining up millions of white civilians and ordering them at gun point into gas chambers together with their kids, as happened a few decades ago in Germany and Poland?

What if I showed you videos where white troops order hundreds of white civilians to dig a large pit, and then after digging, are shot dead and thrown and buried en masse in the pits, as happened in Serbia a few years ago, and in Germany, Italy, Poland, and Russia in the mid 20th century?

Of the 100 million+ Europeans that died in European war 1 and European war 2 (falsely termed 'world' wars), less than half were combat troops. The majority were civilians.

When Americans - white people - invaded Iraq based on lies about non-existent WMDs, and then slaughtered 2 million people there, over 3/4 of their victims were civilians. Was it your father or mother that killed them, or was it your 'angelic' white soldiers?

Ever heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Are you aware that 99% of those killed there, by white people, were civilians?

See, until you empty-headed, colonised, brainwashed Nigerian dullards stop hating yourselves, and stop regarding other races as superior to you, you will never make progress in this life.

Worthless.
You are arguing with events that happened close to a century ago. The OP is telling you about what is happening today.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by KingEverest: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2022
BanevsJoker:

Why did you leave out the jihads. You dey fear?
God forbid me fear those people, definitely I can't all the genocides that have happened in one write up
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Hed0nist: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2022
And you know this because you are there? Or you have satellite footage broadcast to your monitor in real time?
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Dhury: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
bigpriik:

They nazi ideology was built on racial sentiments that's why,their leader was a hater of Jews and Christian's.
actually nazi is like biafra both built on hates
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Danmboss(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Op mumu is too much
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Alexgeneration(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Look at the venom and rage with which he attacks a black guy for a mere comment.

If a white guy had said this exact same thing, he would have laid down and purred like a pussycat, and dreamt up multiple excuses for blondie...
In all the comments, nobody mentioned tribe or ethnicity in the discourse until the cvnt did but your hypocrisy won't allow you to see that.

He insulted me and my people,and how I choose to respond to that is non of your business. If you don't want insult, don insult others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Alexgeneration(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Dhury:
actually nazi is like biafra both built on hates
Oodua republic is like the Nazi and Taliban .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Dhury: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Oodua republic is like the Nazi and Taliban .
biafrans soldier's killed hausa trader's in abia new cattle market to actualize biafra !! Biafra reason like �
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Alexgeneration(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Dhury:
biafrans soldier's killed hausa trader's in abia new cattle market to actualize biafra !! Biafra reason like �
Oodua soldiers killed Fulani and Hausa traders in Shasha market in Oyo state. Burning their wares,houses and killing many of them.

Terrible lots who are experts in betrayals and backstabbing their benefactors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Slave mentality. This forum drips with racial inferiority complex and self hate.

What if I showed you videos where white troops are lining up millions of white civilians and ordering them at gun point into gas chambers together with their kids, as happened a few decades ago in Germany and Poland?

What if I showed you videos where white troops order hundreds of white civilians to dig a large pit, and then after digging, are shot dead and thrown and buried en masse in the pits, as happened in Serbia a few years ago, and in Germany, Italy, Poland, and Russia in the mid 20th century?

Of the 100 million+ Europeans that died in European war 1 and European war 2 (falsely termed 'world' wars), less than half were combat troops. The majority were civilians.

When Americans - white people - invaded Iraq based on lies about non-existent WMDs, and then slaughtered 2 million people there, over 3/4 of their victims were civilians. Was it your father or mother that killed them, or was it your 'angelic' white soldiers?

See, until you empty-headed, colonised, brainwashed Nigerian dullards stop hating yourselves, and stop regarding other races as superior to you, you will never make progress in this life.

Worthless.
rossike the defender of the black race. Confront the topic being discussed rather than foaming from all angles of your mouth defending the atrocious nature of a typical african
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Igbodicool(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
A situation where good for nothing, useless Nigerian Army will set people houses ablaze in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by CheedyJ(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Worthless.
Slave mentality yet your phone plus d internet u used in conveying ur messages were all created by d so-called slave masters although, I kinda agree with most of ur points but strongly disagree with d slave mentality ish...
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Jomonix: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rostikol:

You must be insane. Slave dunce talking rubbish.

Ewu
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
bigpriik:
In this war Who else noticed that Whenever Russian army captures a territory,they respect the civilians still living there, Russian tanks were actually stopping for ukrainian vehicles to pass,After a bloody battle in Kiev as Ukrainians soldiers retreat , Russian soldiers were actually going round looking for injured ukrainian civilians to help and treat with their available healthcare provisions .
My brother oya bring it to Africa,let's say Nigeria invaded Benin and capture coutonou,our soldiers will loot, rape,commit genocide on innocent civilians living there ,no wonder God keep blessing the whites.
bloody lies
If you are ignorant say that
War crimes are committed everywhere
Keep worshipping the white skin

Fools everywhere
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rostikol:

Worthless.
Exactly.
The self hate stinks
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rostikol:

If your colonised, brainwashed head looked beyond 'Hotel Rwanda', and studied the 6 million Germans murdered by their fellow Germans, or the 10 million Soviet civilians murdered by Stalin, or the 2 million Iraqis slaughtered by Americans, or the 20 million Congolese massacred by King Leopold of Belgium, you would realise 'Hotel Rwanda' was a kindergarten party in comparison, and that you have to look FAR beyond Africa to find the most ''intricately wicked and uncivilized'' peoples.

At the rate Nigeria is going, we deserved to be colonized a second time since can't rule ourselves.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Richy4:
The one wey I like pass, Na the neatness of their luggage... African war or displacement, u go see dirty mattress, goat, three legged pot, something that looks like dirty Ghana must go... It's just painful to watch embarassed..
They are richer. It's common sense.
Oh God! Why are nairalanders this dumb?
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skyview01:

At the rate Nigeria is going, we deserved to be colonized a second time since can't rule ourselves.
Let that start from you.
Go on Facebook or Twitter and beg the first white you see that you want to be their slave.
Take your family along
Bloody fool!
No thinking at all. Tueh!
I spit on your empty skull! angry
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
CheedyJ:

Slave mentality yet your phone plus d internet u used in conveying ur messages were all created by d so-called slave masters although, I kinda agree with most of ur points but strongly disagree with d slave mentality ish...
Read don't be stupid
They didn't create everything the Asians did the most
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Most Africans and arabs are barbaric and lack principles. African nations would remain slaves to the rest of world.
you are a fool
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
They are richer. It's common sense.
Oh God! Why are nairalanders this dumb?
Still a lot of those Nairalanders are smarter than you in all ramifications ... Thanks though for your input..
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Richy4:

Still a lot of those Nairalanders are smarter than you... Thanks though for your input..
it's a fact
Most nairalanders are dumb
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by SaintBishop: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
bigpriik:
In this war Who else noticed that Whenever Russian army captures a territory,they respect the civilians still living there, Russian tanks were actually stopping for ukrainian vehicles to pass,After a bloody battle in Kiev as Ukrainians soldiers retreat , Russian soldiers were actually going round looking for injured ukrainian civilians to help and treat with their available healthcare provisions .
My brother oya bring it to Africa,let's say Nigeria invaded Benin and capture coutonou,our soldiers will loot, rape,commit genocide on innocent civilians living there,no wonder God keep blessing the whites.
Who told you that Russia soldiers didn't rape Ukraine women and co? Oga they did everything you mention and more it's a war all you know. undecided
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Idiko1: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
bigpriik:
My brother oya bring it to Africa,let's say Nigeria invaded Benin and capture coutonou,our soldiers will loot, rape,commit genocide on innocent civilians living there ,no wonder God keep blessing the whites.

Africans are not regarded positively in all aspect of mankind.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Idiko1: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shiver99:

1) Firstly, the Europeans had the resources and time to evolve a more morally sound and humane society. Secondly, they still view the people that they are invading as brothers and have a common pan-European identity.

2) On the other hand, Africans have been kept in a state of moral and societal decay by various powers. Because of this, things such as basic human empathy and critical thinking are often devoid from the mind of your average Nigerian citizen. That's why they would cheer a soldier on for stripping and flogging a citizen for indecent dressing instead of going to fight for his country like his mates.

Secondly, Africans have not yet evolved a pan-African identity nor feel any kinship to the other ethnicities that make up their artificial nations. Just look at Nigerian soldiers, who are mainly sourced from particular parts of the country, and how they are known for burning properties and massacring civilians of their country for revenge.

I totally disagree with the bolded. Nobody kept Africans in state of moral decadence except the Africans. Must Nigerians fight each other to achieve mutual disintegration like USSR?
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:

Let that start from you.
Go on Facebook or Twitter and beg the first white you see that you want to be their slave.
Take your family along
Bloody fool!
No thinking at all. Tueh!
I spit on your empty skull! angry

Calm down babushka!,
i know say generator fumes don enter your skull. You don chop today!
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skyview01:

Calm down babushka!,
I dey vex gan
I really hate coin mentality
I have eaten twice
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
I dey vex gan
I really hate coin mentality
I have eaten twice

I am glad you have eaten twice. Take a good look at our country Nigeria and the leaders the past 20 years, do you think the country is headed in the right direction.

What our leaders are doing is worse than colonialism. The country is being flushed down the toilets as we speak and go anywhere in the world today and present the Nigerian passport and see the negative reactions.
Buhari is in London as we speak for undisclosed medical treatments!- ill be damned if that is not a sign of colonialism!
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skyview01:

I am glad you have eaten twice. Take a good look at our country Nigeria and the leaders the past 20 years, do you think the country is headed in the right direction.

What our leaders are doing is worse than colonialism. The country is being flushed down the toilets as we speak and go anywhere in the world today and present the Nigerian passport and see the negative reactions.
Buhari is in London as we speak for undisclosed medical treatments!- ill be damned if that is not a sign of colonialism!
we are not totally free. we need a solution. Accepted.
But not colonialism
We need to kick these guys out.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skyview01:

Calm down babushka!,
what's the meaning of *babushka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Assembly Passes Bill To Checkmate Corrupt Practices / Exclusive: Falana Rejects Tinubus Offer Of Justice Minister / Durojaiye, An Exemplary New Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.