Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! (25024 Views)

What Do If Your Data Gets Exhausted In The Middle Of A Google Play Store Downloa / It's It My Data Or Has Nairaland Been Upgraded / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by betshopagent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
I was in that situation until they(Airtel) gave me one special package that I spend 1k for 5G. Since they migrated my line to that package I've been spending less and the data truly last.
pls what package is that? I need it
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
peppermint7:

You battery de last ??
Yes baba
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by alimat63(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is the reason why I stopped using Airtel. The data burns like harmattan fire. The best network is Glo. Take burekete package.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Emmanuel30a: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Remove all your apps from unrestricted data access including google play store.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Thebig4: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin and him people dey help you manage your data
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by dontrulee: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
marshalcarter:

Yes baba
E be like my own der run oo
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
I had to stop using my Airtel they are ripoffs

femmoy:
Good afternoon good people of Nairaland, I need your help with my phone's data consumption.

I subscribed for 4G plan 3 days ago,when I checked my remaining plan today,it was 1.5G. I slept for about 4hours without disconnecting my data and when I checked again I saw 4MB. I subscribed again this time 6G and after surfing the web for about an hour,I got a message that my remaining balance was 500MB.

Could I have tampered with a particular setting unknowingly or what could be the problem?

My phone is Infinix Smart 5 and I'm using Airtel network.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by d3cod3r(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Airtel are thieves. This is what NCC should be regulating in naija.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
peppermint7:

E be like my own der run oo
When you buy am? grin
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by nairamaniac: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amojii:
Go to settings and set your data limit and thank me later...

Do you mean data saver or data limit?
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by nairamaniac: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Remove all your apps from unrestricted data access including google play store.

But this may affect some functionalities of the phone
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by nairamaniac: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
UncleDaddy2017:
Go buy SME Data or go use free browsing app. And lastly, switch to Etisalat
. Which one is free browsing app?
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Olam09(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
femmoy:
Good afternoon good people of Nairaland, I need your help with my phone's data consumption.

I subscribed for 4G plan 3 days ago,when I checked my remaining plan today,it was 1.5G. I slept for about 4hours without disconnecting my data and when I checked again I saw 4MB. I subscribed again this time 6G and after surfing the web for about an hour,I got a message that my remaining balance was 500MB.

Could I have tampered with a particular setting unknowingly or what could be the problem?

Oga malware dey your phone.. your phone security has been compromised.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by auform1(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Call Airtel customer care and tell them to give u the number(s) that are sharing data with your sim, these guys that register sim usually ping their number to ur sim that enable them share in ur data.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peacealways: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Has any body know about Etisala data.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2022
marshalcarter:

When you buy am? grin
January
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2022
peppermint7:

January
Hope say no be for person hand?? grin
I don commot one day forget my charger...na so i dey 2days with confidence... although the second day...I put am to battery saver mode...so e last
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Temmywalex: 3:54am On Mar 01, 2022
�TOPLINK DATA SERVICES�

POSSIBLE REASONS WHY YOUR DATA GET EXHAUSTED QUICKLY

1. Streaming or Watching Online Videos.

2. Leaving Your Data Connected Overnight.

3. Automatic Synchronisation of Your Device Applications and Data.

4. Sharing Files with other Phones or Devices without Switching off Your Data.

5. Auto~updates of Applications in Playstore.

Contact me for full details and solutions

https:///2348039398592

Meet me here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXl3azEkOE

And here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZCoD99UIU
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by thesolutions(m): 4:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

This one na English language abi na Pidgin?

Nigerians tire me aswear
Try to read it with Igbo tongue and see if will mean the same. grin grin grin
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2022
thesolutions:

Try to read it with Igbo tongue and see if will mean the same. grin grin grin
Lol
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Psoul(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Amojii:
Go to settings and set your data limit and thank me later

..... and you think this is a solution... Abi?
Mtchweeew.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Grandmeister(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2022
auform1:
Call Airtel customer care and tell them to give u the number(s) that are sharing data with your sim, these guys that register sim usually ping their number to ur sim that enable them share in ur data.
For real??
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by HRMK: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2022
WHY THE COMPLAINTS?A BIGMAN THAT SLEEPS WITH HIS DATA ON!AND EVEN WITH ALL APPS ACTIVE!INCREASE UR SUB!U CAN AFFORD IT!!
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2022
marshalcarter:

Hope say no be for person hand?? grin
I don commot one day forget my charger...na so i dey 2days with confidence... although the second day...I put am to battery saver mode...so e last
You use am heavily those 2 days ??
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2022
peppermint7:

You use am heavily those 2 days ??
Yup... internet for hours...watch movies...e.t.c..
If i say make i watch only movies without internet...I fit use the phone 3-4days without charge but that internet aspect...2-3days
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
marshalcarter:

Yup... internet for hours...watch movies...e.t.c..
If i say make i watch only movies without internet...I fit use the phone 3-4days without charge but that internet aspect...2-3days
3 days much oo
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Lucifer1419: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
femmoy:

bro all this advice some are telling that Airtel is at fault is all lies, just go to settings apps & notification, off all the barground data apps one by one, and also off some of your apps notification, it's also saps your data and drains your battery, that's all, you're using 4G sim and 4G phone, what do you expect, the faster the network the more data it consume .

1 Like

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2022
EmzyT:

Immidiately I read the first Paragraph, I already knew it was Airtel sad Same thing those Bastards did to me last week, and you know what? They started that stupidity when it really mattered to me, I was busy working on my Pc (Programming) and the way my data kept finishing within a twinkle of an eye was so unusual. I kept on subscribing and the same kept happening! I had to call their Customer care Line and the way I Shouted at the fool who picked ehn, I'm very sure he'd have gone deaf for some minutes angry angry

Next is Access Bank, I did Transfer of 63k to get some Packages for my Room here in school, the account I did the transfer to hasn't received the money, and I was deducted, the seller has gone to his bank and they told him that the fault is from my own bank. I'll buy Airtime from my bank to my Second Line or transfer to someone, I'll be deducted but the Airtime wouldn't add to my Sim's balance nor the person I transfered to, and I wouldn't be refunded. Not to talk of the N300 they keep deducting everytime for heaven knows why sake!

Nothing really works in this Country honestly. I go soon Appear for Instablog9ja, anyday I create time enter any Access Bank Branch, wait for outside Canopy till e reach my turn, then enter inside bank, e no go Funny I swear!!

LMAO! cheesy
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by RosyIsBlessed: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2022
[url][/url]
betshopagent:
pls what package is that? I need it

Dial *141#. And check the *my offer" to see what offer they have for your line. If it was offered your line you'll see it there.
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by betshopagent(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
[url][/url]

Dial *141#. And check the *my offer" to see what offer they have for your line. If it was offered your line you'll see it there.
na airtel I dey use
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by betshopagent(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
[url][/url]

thankx a lot.I ve seen it.its in my offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.