Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys (2472 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by emmy4real94(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
After having conversations with a couple of girls. i realized that most of them told me, they lost their virginity when they visited a guy whom poisoned their drinks with sleeping pills or used laughing gas on them, then took advantage of their unconsciousness.. so, i decided to create this thread for ladies to share their experinces and reactions afterwards.. also, guys, did any of you ever do that to a lady?
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Izprince(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by KingEverest: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
undecided you visit a guy alone as a virgin wat were you thinking that he's going to hold house followership with you?

12 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Brightdude007: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
wow
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you want genuine response go Twitter and ask. Not here.

Na person like Jeon you de expect to yarn dust give you?

5 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Naijanascam: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Whoever that can penetrate an unconscious lady can equally did that to the dead ones in the mortuary......

4 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Whazar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Big lies

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
more reason to know ur movements and be aware of your surroundings and the type of person[s] [M or F]you deal with..

3 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by 2braithe: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:
If you want genuine response go Twitter and ask. Not here.

Na person like Jeon you de expect to yarn dust give you?

Or FERNANDEZISBACK grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
2braithe:

Or FERNANDEZISBACK grin
What's that? smiley
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
2braithe:

Or FERNANDEZISBACK grin

Haha.. That's my gee right there.

She's currently holding her ground in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by 2braithe: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

She is joblessness pro max grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

Stoooooop.. cheesy
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
2braithe:

Don't let me eat you... smiley cry
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
2braithe:

Naa.. She's not.

She's vast, and well articulated.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stoooooop.. cheesy
Hope you are doing great?

Yeah! Just wondering why Seun made Nairaland so private angry.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

In what way? shocked
Tell me something.. cheesy
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In what way? shocked
Tell me something.. cheesy

Imagine not having the opportunity to know you.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha it ain't necessary..you can't even come to my world.. cheesy
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha it ain't necessary..you can't even come to my world.. cheesy

Except y'all are docking cocàine, there's no clime I can't reach.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

Except y'all are docking cocàine, there's no clime I can't reach.
Nah too far from your country.. cheesy grin
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah too far from your country.. cheesy grin

LoL.. I am a traveller.

That's by the way tho. I wasn't necessarily talking about physical meetups.

I just find the person behind the moniker fascinating.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL.. I am a traveller.

That's by the way tho. I wasn't necessarily talking about physical meetups.

I just find the person behind the moniker fascinating.
All human are fascinating.. cheesy
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All human are fascinating.. cheesy

When they match your level of interaction.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

When they match your level of interaction.
Yeah in their own way... cheesy
Glad you good.. grin
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by kushercain: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

Hehehe that's a nigga you chatting with you know
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Ocholu: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
kushercain:

I don't think so. The diction is tha difference.
Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by Gideoniteprime4: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
kushercain:

hehehehehe dude be smilling like a h0rny chihuahua ryt now tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys by heniford2: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Dating Unintelligent Girls, Who Aren't That Exposed? / See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass / How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.