Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? (2485 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have a concern, I'm in a 5yr old relationship n since we started dating he never gave me any gift nor spend money on me n if he does he makes me pay back in 10 folds. I tell it to his face many times dat he's stingy n men are supposed to give stuff to their gf. I tried spoiling him with gifts just maybe he will change but he appears not to have shame and not dat I care about taking from him but these days he's always got a money need I have to help him out of n im beginning to feel frustrated. He has a job so he's not totally broke. Any better clues to make him change
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Thirst4Lif: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
Any better clues to make him change

Yes, make him change girlfriends. The man is cheap! Drop him!
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
I just rem i never got a b'day, xmas or vals gift in 5yrs. Droppin him just because he's stingy is hard
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
Sorry 5years? & ur still dere?

Even a guy who meets me for the first time is offering to buy me a Iphone
shocked grin tongue
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by MrCork17: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pweety4me. Sweeey, I wunt even spend 2 pence on u! wink

1 Like

Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Pweety4me(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
^U don't even ave 2 pence to spend! angry tongue
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by MrCork17: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^U don't even ave 2 pence to spend! angry tongue

Well I have $12 in my pocket. Be nice and I will give u $3 wink
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
i can imagine the guy!!!!

Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
Good for u, i never tot it was a big deal till he started demanding from me
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well I have $12 in my pocket. Be nice and I will give u $3 wink

Coorekshun: 12 dollar,s in yur bank acoount, truss mi wink

@topic: I'd prefer that he didn't spend on me unless it is a gift I had no idea of or he was treating me to
dinner or lunch. I am not a needy chick. I can buy my own phones and gadgets/clothes.
I dont see my dude as an atm machine.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Thirst4Lif: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
I just rem i never got a b'day, xmas or vals gift in 5yrs. Droppin him just because he's stingy is hard

So you'd like a solution to get the man to spend, I get that. I'm sure in 5 years you've tried everyting imaginable.

Still hasn't worked. If the man doesn't even give for Christmas and your birthday perhaps he has someone else

he cares for more. Is he married, sounds like he could be.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by MrCork17: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Coorekshun: 12 dollar,s in yur bank acoount, truss mi  wink

@topic: I'd prefer that he didn't spend on me unless it is a gift I had no idea of or he was treating me to
dinner or lunch. I am not a needy chick. I can buy my own phones and gadgets/clothes.

MzDarkSkin (f)  <<<<< OK. Dracula,s  cousin  awake!!  undecided
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Pweety4me(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
ayomide202:

Good for u, i never tot it was a big deal till he started demanding from me
I don't mean to sound boastful, but you already know the type of guy he is 'selfish' and clingy with his money i think u know him better & u know what you want, so it's up to you what you choose to do we can't tell you to leave him or a 5year 'relationship'.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ POSTER 5 GOOD YEARS? That guy is taking you for a ride. too bad
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by desholah(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Coorekshun: 12 dollar,s in yur bank acoount, truss mi wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss Howdy Love.

OP.
Please drop the liquor . . . .  cheesy cheesy
he only thing i have gotten to tell yah is to lie about anything concerning your expenses and let's see how it goes.

My girl complains of me buying her expensive stuffs and i got to tell her that's my style . , Cause i get the same quality for myself.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
@thirst4lif, he's not married n seem not to b cheatin. He probably has problem with spending he was once mad at me for spending 3k my own money on cab rather instead of taking bike in heavy rain
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by BABE3: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
@OP, Some people are just naturally stingy! And it's not like you're depending on him o, coz you even mentioned that "You buy him gifts". Sorry ehn, your boyfriend is a stingy man! You have a decision to make dear.

Oh yh, is his behavior only towards you or it's part of him generally?
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Thirst4Lif: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
Well, look on the bright side. The man should have an incredible

savings account.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin (f)  <<<<< OK. Dracula,s  cousin  awake!!  undecided

Pea brain.

hey D-SENSE!!!
crack-head! cheesy
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ MZDARKSKIN

ATM MACHINE  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.   Thats so funny. but i think 5 good years without gifts, dinners, ocassional outings etc is just too bad. Having said that some girls starts making demands from the 2nd day of the relationship. I am not  exaggerating ask 10 Nigerian guys 6 will tell you about their past  experience. BUY ME THIS, BUY ME THAT. WHY NOT ALLOW THE GUYZ TO SURPRICE YOU?
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
I told him last week if he wont give then i will stop playin maga but he just begged for me to borrow 30k for an exam closin soon n swore to pay back. I guess im just unlucky. I was hopin any1 could av tricks i can use or ,
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
AYOMIDE

Does he have a job? Do you think he has money? If he's beggin you for 30k that means he may not actually have. Dont you think so?
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by desholah(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
OP.
Steal his money and run away grin grin undecided

Out#3,
Cunumunumunu cheesy
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
N.Delta:

@ MZDARKSKIN

ATM MACHINE  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.   Thats so funny. but i think 5 good years without gifts, dinners, ocassional outings etc is just too bad. Having said that some girls starts making demands from the 2nd day of the relationship. I am not  exaggerating ask 10 Nigerian guys 6 will tell you about their past  experience. BUY ME THIS, BUY ME THAT. WHY NOT ALLOW THE GUYZ TO SURPRICE YOU?

We let you guys surprise us we may get some shit we do not want. Just saying. If you guys are buying gifts to get some ash then you got the wrong chick.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
grin grin MRS CHIMA

We let you guys surprise us we may get some poo we do not want. Just saying. If you guys are buying gifts to get some ash then you got the wrong chick.

[color=#990000][/color] Some poo is that what MR CHIMA has been surprising you with lol
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
No, he has been surprising me with One Eye Conda that eventually got me feeling swollen.

The problem with the swelling is that it can lasts up to 9 to 10 months! cry cry cry
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Many men are generous 50percent of them to get sumtin n others cos they geniunely care. Im startin to believe my 'good girliness' never paid off
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
Dump him for a guy who does not give a hoot about you but showers you with  gifts and then come back for more advise
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by NDelta(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
aaaaaaaaaah that's a sharp guy MRS CHIMA. Dont worry 9 months will be over before you know it.
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ N.Delta, he earns more than 100k monthly no responsibilities besides yearly rent but he spends a lot on transport to n from work cos he got no ride
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
You can dump him if thats what you wantangry angry
Re: How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? by ayomide202(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
@mynd_44, dumping is hard to do u can imagine if not for long i wont b holdin on 4 dis long. I av one more thing to talk to him about- hope i dont av to pay all our bills if we eventually get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Happy Marriage / Which Do U Wanna Marry, A Virgin Or A Non Virgin / When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.