Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. (2853 Views)

Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see you're truly a kid.

When you're done pressing your mummy's phone, please don't forget to charge it for her okay!

You are the kid here,stop depending on guys all the time …

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
SIRTee15:

My piece of advice..stop stalking girls on FB or collecting their numbers. Go and work hard, and make money. Then come back and we will have this discussion again.
People like you that call others broke are usually broke than the person you are insulting,,use your brain…

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Reggaemich:
Which advice should I give u

Okay I don get am wink

Op, u stingy
No be say I stingy ,just that the billing get as e b cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Joelobioha(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Op tiri gbosa for u grin
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
If you have the resources and mind to go ahead and not posting it online to get peoples opinions and criticisms. I have helped some guys who I don't even know. Not because I was trying to prove a point but because it takes nothing to be a giver. Never judge people on the sins of one man.
Don't mind them jare, same here I can't count times that av helped shoved their broke ass into suitable position, even some that I don't even know yet I still put the percent I have into suiting their situation,but when it's now a girl asking they tag it as billing....
If u have just give and stop looking for validation to ur stingy nature.
Even if she lies,the point is that she needs money,if I can fine and if u cannot let go,not coming up here and start saying wat I dunno
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Most girls and begging be like 5 and 6 undecided...

Girls go and work!!!!!
Stop begging men for money online!!!!

See eh...
No man will respect/value a beggar/leach....
Which kind tin?!!!!
Small conversation, automatically equals billing....
Ah ah!!!!
Wuna no get shame?!!!!!

And men Sha dey do things o...
What happens if you tell her an outright NO?
Will you die?!!
Have you no balls?!!!
Them swear for you?!!!

Please keep exposing these girls and don't mind those people calling you "childish", they're just feeling bad because they've probably begged money from men on many occasions undecided....

On the other hand Sha...
Please don't hesitate to help people you know for certainty have pressing needs...
Some of them genuinely need help....
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by LostMyZeal(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
I think you're the one to change your ways here.

You know you can't help her predicament, Yet you were going into details, asking her questions upon questions... Upon questions.

Do you realized you were giving her false hope with all these questions being asked?? If you don't have the money to help her predicament, tell her you're broke man and stop the unnecessary interrogations. She won't bite you.

She said her Boss needed her to pay for the machine she damaged, she even made emphasis on the "She" and you still went ahead to ask if her Madam is a man or woman.. Honestly you're the problem here.

Broke man!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like you're the girl for that convo
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Jennyclay(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like you're the girl for that convo
Me, beg men for money? Over my dead body!!

My next generation won't try such.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Starryleeyah01(f): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
I think you're the one to change your ways here.

You know you can't help her predicament, Yet you were going into details, asking her questions upon questions... Upon questions.

Do you realized you were giving her false hope with all these questions being asked?? If you don't have the money to help her predicament, tell her you're broke man and stop the unnecessary interrogations. She won't bite you.

She said her Boss needed her to pay for the machine she damaged, she even made emphasis on the "She" and you still went ahead to ask if her Madam is a man or woman.. Honestly you're the problem here.

Broke man!!
Lol,I tire ooo
There's this Whatsapp group I m on,whereby two different guys msg me, although not the same time ooo,like 2 month interval,the first request that I help him with money for food,I didn't think it twice,I asked him to send his details nd I credited him with d amount that won't affect me,the other guy explicitly request that I should help him with certain amount that his project was up at hand, again I pitied and gave him half and quater of the money he requested,that was around last year June... To my surprise on my birthday as the group usually celebrate people having birthdays,those two guys surprised me on my birthday,this two never knew each other ooo,and I av not meet the two before,I csn say its authoritatively that till now I av not meet Dem In person...
My whole point is do good cus doing it is good,and if u ain't gonna do it leave it be, stop shading people.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by goshikid: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see you're truly a kid.

When you're done pressing your mummy's phone, please don't forget to charge it for her okay!

embarassed You're so foolish, no wonder april fooled you twice
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Starryleeyah01(f): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmmm... Wonders still continues. Are you serious??

Please talk to them to change their ways, before they use them for rituals.

Thank God you were specific.

Nonsense!!!
Abio... See ment
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Starryleeyah01(f): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Me, beg men for money? Over my dead body!!

My next generation won't try such.
Na!!! U don't need to say that babes,afterall God put everyone together on the plane called earth,not just to be husband and wife,or sibling,uncle's and nephews,but to also be source of help and means to an end,
Hell! No one is too big nor small to ask for help or assistant.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by idahme(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
If you have the resources and mind to go ahead and not posting it online to get peoples opinions and criticisms. I have helped some guys who I don't even know. Not because I was trying to prove a point but because it takes nothing to be a giver. Never judge people on the sins of one man.

That girl doesn't need help.
People take advantage of others every day, she isn't in a position for help. That trait is characteristic of people who manipulate others with lies for their selfish reasons.

Don't get me wrong helping people who really need help is a very nice thing to do because making the world go round brimgs about happiness to the faces of people who least expects.

Contentment is a virtue which many lack, wherever you find yourself plan with what you have..

That is why it is pertinent not to bring frivolities to friends and family all the time so that when one really needs the help there won't be any doubt about it.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Victerica(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
But Op, why u dey prolong the conversation with unnecessary questions?

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Starryleeyah01:

Lol,I tire ooo
There's this Whatsapp group I m on,whereby two different guys msg me, although not the same time ooo,like 2 month interval,the first request that I help him with money for food,I didn't think it twice,I asked him to send his details nd I credited him with d amount that won't affect me,the other guy explicitly request that I should help him with certain amount that his project was up at hand, again I pitied and gave him half and quater of the money he requested,that was around last year June... To my surprise on my birthday as the group usually celebrate people having birthdays,those two guys surprised me on my birthday,this two never knew each other ooo,and I av not meet the two before,I csn say its authoritatively that till now I av not meet Dem In person...
My whole point is do good cus doing it is good,and if u ain't gonna do it leave it be, stop shading people.
I didn’t want to reply you before,nobody is shading anyone,,,you are free to go through my posts here to see the kind of person I am …

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Victerica:
I was ready to give her the money before bringing up another billing again…

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by heniford2: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Da fernandezisback crew the only remember you when the are in need like your her pay out check book undecidedso dumb and silly breed shun her off she's a liability to you undecided
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Who are you What do you know??

Com'on get out of my mention!!!
Bleep u
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by HarunaWest(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go back to kindergarten so that you can write well.

Children everywhere!!
Stop supporting a bad thing. What that lady did up there is bad. She is a tactical beggar.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Jennyclay(f): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2022
HarunaWest:

Stop supporting a bad thing. What that lady did up there is bad. She is a tactical beggar.
If you read my comment, you would understand I wasn't supporting anyone.

Why must the op be asking Jamb, FBI and interpol questions, as if he want to help her?? I mean, it's absurd.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by HarunaWest(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why must the op be asking Jamb, FBI and interpol questions, as if he want to help her?? I mean, it's absurd.
Yh the OP was wrong by bombarding her with questions.He had a case but presented it in a wrong way.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Joelobioha:
Op tiri gbosa for u grin
You correct my nigga wink

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

You don't know what you are saying, so I shouldn't ask questions before giving out my hard earn money to a stranger, why will she ask for money twice within one month on different things....

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yh the OP was wrong by bombarding her with questions.He had a case but presented it in a wrong way.
I wasn't wrong guy man, I have to ask before giving out, to make money no easy....

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Victerica:
To make sure of some certain things before giving out,but she messed up by bringing another billing...

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Favfables1:
Most girls and begging be like 5 and 6 undecided...

Girls go and work!!!!!
Stop begging men for money online!!!!

See eh...
No man will respect/value a beggar/leach....
Which kind tin?!!!!
Small conversation, automatically equals billing....
Ah ah!!!!
Wuna no get shame?!!!!!

And men Sha dey do things o...
What happens if you tell her an outright NO?
Will you die?!!
Have you no balls?!!!
Them swear for you?!!!

Please keep exposing these girls and don't mind those people calling you "childish", they're just feeling bad because they've probably begged money from men on many occasions undecided....

On the other hand Sha...
Please don't hesitate to help people you know for certainty have pressing needs...
Some of them genuinely need help.
When she came up with another billing, that was when I know she doesn't need help...
She dy find mugu

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Qpid5(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Leave them.. only God knows how I hated men who spent unnecessary on women.. helping a woman who's in need is ok but some bitches have money but still want to leave it untouched and squeeze a man for her own needs.
viceddy95:

Aunty calm down,how much do you have to be calling someone broke…any guy that refuses to give you people money is always broke ….
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Victerica(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
viceddy95:

To make sure of some certain things before giving out,but she messed up by bringing another billing...

You for choose one, help her...

I understand you, sha
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well,she wouldn’t have called you a Child if you acted matured by not posting all of that shit on platforms,it’s stupid really. Stop doing all this. If you can’t help her,let her know. If you can,fine. What’s with the posting and all? You gotta grow up mate.
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by Jennyclay(f): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
viceddy95:

You don't know what you are saying, so I shouldn't ask questions before giving out my hard earn money to a stranger, why will she ask for money twice within one month on different things....
If you gave her the money, it's a different sorry. But you didn't help her and you knew you were broke, yet you kept on interrogating her.

Wuooo! Wuoo! Wuoo! Wuoo! Broke Man!!
Re: Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. by viceddy95(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you gave her the money, it's a different sorry. But you didn't help her and you knew you were broke, yet you kept on interrogating her.

Wuooo! Wuoo! Wuoo! Wuoo! Broke Man!!
Am broke OK; trust me mrs rich lady I can’t be broke to your level that depend on guys for survival..believe me if I tell you,I can place you on monthly salary to take care of your dirty body…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Thing Happened To My Family Today / Toasting Tips / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.