Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Sex Is Sweet, But....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Sweet, But....... (625 Views)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet, But....... by IBenardoo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
No Sex before Marriage! Are you kidding me? Shey na anointing oil dey flow for your vein? How on Earth do you want me to cope whenever I'm feeling Hot? That moment eh Na die be that ooo The feeling I get whenever the girlfriend of my neighbor spends the night at his place. E be like "point and kill⁣"⁣ My imaginations The cuddling With the kisses of her lips I also want the arms of a girl around me, no penetration, just Romance Yes! Forget the plenty noise people are making on social media all in the name of Sexual purity⁣. ⁣ ⁣⁣ Is it easy?⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ See ba I'm a Christian but “no be anointing oil dey my body’. I gat blood flowing inside, my body no be firewood na, haba⁣..⁣ ⁣⁣ I cannot kill myself. This Rain no dey hear word sef, you know this weather for two something⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ You may not understand me because you think "Christians are not supposed to have such feelings"⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ .⁣⁣ .⁣⁣ ⁣ Babe, please calm down⁣ fess.⁣ I understand you perfectly.⁣ ⁣ The fact that I'm a Christian does not mean I don't have emotions.⁣⁣ ⁣No be anointing oil dey my veins too? ⁣⁣ Abi you think say my own body na firewood? ⁣⁣ Nah...⁣⁣ I have blood flowing inside. ⁣⁣ I'm a man and a human like you.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ My decision to remain sexually pure is not because I am not sexually active. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ I am, FULL TIME. But, when those emotions arise, I remember that my body is God's temple, I'm his dwelling place. (1Cor.3.16 - Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?) Yaweh is inside me so I have no power over my body.⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣
Re: Sex Is Sweet, But....... by IBenardoo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why then should I commit sin with it and offend God? ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ You say there is no penetration ⁣ The Bible says Abstain⁣⁣ Your opinion about this doesn't matter.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ 1 Corinthians 6:18 says "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ 2 Timothy 2:22 says "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ God's grace is sufficient enough to keep you sexually pure and the bed undefiled.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Okay na...⁣ ⁣ Let us remove God first from the matter⁣ ⁣ Do you know that Abstinence is cheaper than gonorrhea and other sexually transmitted infections?⁣ ⁣ ⁣ For the sake of your health, avoid any form of sexual relationship before marriage. ⁣ ⁣⁣ Still typing
Re: Sex Is Sweet, But....... by IBenardoo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Remember, to remain sexually pure is not by might neither is it by power but by thy Spirit. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Say NO to sin and learn to command your flesh to do the dictates of the Spirit.⁣ Mediate on God's word always and keep godly friends.⁣ ⁣⁣ Still typing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chichi Ezee, A Racy Actress That Said Her Man Must Satisfy Her On Bed / What Do You Call Indian Juju / Lady Narrates Her Heart-wrenching Ordeal In The Hands Of Her Boyfriend Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.