Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert (46749 Views)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by id4sho(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
shocked
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by voiceless1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thot ss much
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by aloma007(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Trust these westerners not.
They are game players

It's simply true the US rules ...... And others follows.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by somehow: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Every news from this forum has been from the US and NATO nations.

How do you expect your readers on this forum to be truly informed?

Same pattern until they destroyed countries like Iraq and Libya with lies and propoganda.

Whoever is pushing all these US side of the story on this forum is either wicked or fully ignorant.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by okeysoninv: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Biden Should IST nuke Russia.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Lumig: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Let the US keep shut jàre. Na dem cause all of this rubbish.
Let them face their business and stop fueling crisis all over the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Baloranking(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
The real instigator of this war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by joelag: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
somehow:

The reason Putin don't trust the west for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by somehow: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

The reason Putin don't trust the west for nothing.

Every sane and free minded individual shouldn't trust them either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by CoronaVirusPro: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lumig:
Let the US keep shut jàre

You don’t believe in God

You telling “God’s own country” to shut up!
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by seunny4lif(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nairaland is funded now by CIA cheesy
Even many uploading pictures of Russia vs Ukraine have been propaganda rejected by even CNN and BBC
somehow:

Same pattern until they destroyed countries like Iraq and Libya with lies and propoganda.

Whoever is pushing all these US side of the story on this thread is either wicked or fully ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
News reaching me from Belarus says meeting has ended at a deadlock! And The Bear( Russia) is continuing it onslaught in Ukraine.
I hear Ukraine asked for a Cease fire and for soldiers to leave Crimea which was bluntly refused.

I hear Belarus is going to have set up its Nuclear,

I hear Russia has closed its airspace to NATO countries and Europe over 30 countries.

I hear UAV's were Fired at Iran's Busher Nuclear station just some few hrs ago.

Listen! Things are getting out of Hand!
We are in the Last seconds of the Last Minutes of the Last Hours of the Last days!
The RAPTURE can Happen at anytime!
Take your Relationship with JESUS Serious! Run from sin , evils and any Ungodly thing that will hinder you.

They who have Ears to Hear! Let dem Hear!

Fear and the Gospel of Salvation, which one draws souls closer to God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by donforeign: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
setobaba:
They are scared, I swear, I can’t believe it. Bleep the west. Putin getting the attention of the whole world every minutes
no one is scared of Russia ode.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by somehow: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
Nairaland is funded now by CIA cheesy
Even many uploading pictures of Russia vs Ukraine have been propaganda rejected by even CNN and BBC

Very irritating.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Lovenorth: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Well-done Putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by bonechamberlain(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Help2020:
Your country has been invading other nations for years nobody sanctioned you. Get the fucck out of here
no mind them

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by seunny4lif(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
somehow:

Very irritating.
Twitter self is taking those pictures down but Nairaland is allow it
Too bad

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
News reaching me from Belarus says meeting has ended at a deadlock! And The Bear( Russia) is continuing it onslaught in Ukraine.
I hear Ukraine asked for a Cease fire and for soldiers to leave Crimea which was bluntly refused.

I hear Belarus is going to have set up its Nuclear,

I hear Russia has closed its airspace to NATO countries and Europe over 30 countries.

I hear UAV's were Fired at Iran's Busher Nuclear station just some few hrs ago.

Listen! Things are getting out of Hand!
We are in the Last seconds of the Last Minutes of the Last Hours of the Last days!
The RAPTURE can Happen at anytime!
Take your Relationship with JESUS Serious! Run from sin , evils and any Ungodly thing that will hinder you.

They who have Ears to Hear! Let dem Hear!

death and destruction give you joy. what kind of Christian is this idiot. this guy is a religious fanatic. News reaching you.... a bloody idiot thinking that he is somebody. Oh the surprise that await you the day you die.!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by TheABOMINATION: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Threat that doesn't exist, good. In other words the US is going to ignore Putin Nuclear threat and continue to attack Russia economy, because what they want is for Putin to prove to them that he is not making an empty threat by ordering a nuclear strike.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by DeepSight(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:

Why western countries are worried about china is, if taiwan is invaded ,U.S.A is mandated to fight china .

Mandated by who?
They are not mandated anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by gambojimeta: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
Putin you better thread with caution. The West and its allies are united, their target is to destroy your economy first, before they finally humble and disgrace you.

Embrace Dialogue
He created a unity that has not been seen in Europe for a very long time.

Something he has prevented for so long. Basically shot himself in the foot grin
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Lumig: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You don’t believe in God

You telling “God’s own country” to shut up!

LOL, you make me laugh grin grin
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Rhado: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:
Most of the commentators are missing the big picture about Russia ukraine war and why western governments are overreacting with all sorts of sanctions.
Have you seen any asian ,south american or african country put sanctions like western countries. Among asians only japan ,south korea and singapore put sanctions that are bare minimum of what was put by western countries.

The real reason is China .if russia gets away ,expect china to invade taiwan .All this sanctions are to deter china from invading taiwan ,so economic wise china will be poorer.
Why western countries are worried about china is, if taiwan is invaded ,U.S.A is mandated to fight china .
USA being nato country all western countries will be invovled against china . this the exact scenario they want to avoid.
by punishing putin and russia ,they want set an example to china.

Na so, everybody geh something to say on top this war. No wahala but Putin is wicked.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by kansoboy: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
sanpipita:
Some people's strong man went to Ukraine to fight and in just few days he is threatening nuclear war, this is what happens when people overestimate themselves.

Putin from day one stated that any interference from any state or threat from any state will be met with a consequence never seen before.

If u listen to Putin again , he ordered the nuclear high alert because the sanctions coming from different state to him is perceived as a threat.

If you ask me, that is a man that means his words.

Let all of us not be fooled, if any country try rubbish, Putin will nuke the world, and mind u, we all, u,Ur family, me, my family and everybody in this world stand to suffer it. Will u want to dare Putin?... To me the answer is No.

West, NATO, America should not dare Putin....let them look for amicable way to talk him down. All this ranting on nairaland, sanctions from West/American and NATO will not safe us when the nuke start heading towards Boom Boom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by SarkinYarki: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
You did the same thing in 1960 during the Cuba crisis so shut up
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by heniford2: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
kolnel:
At the end of the day, the masses are the ones suffering the consequences.
Putin is save, albeit for now in his bunker meanwhile, Joe is always in his basement.
Hundreds of people have lost their lives in this unnecessary show of display of power.

I still don't understand why Russia is having a running stomach over Ukraine.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can decide what's good for them.

I do hope that sooner than expected, this unholy manipulative idea called Nigeria can disintegrate. The north can keep their cows.

i pray so every day that's if God really exist undecided
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by aribisala0(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:
Most of the commentators are missing the big picture about Russia ukraine war and why western governments are overreacting with all sorts of sanctions.
Have you seen any asian ,south american or african country put sanctions like western countries. Among asians only japan ,south korea and singapore put sanctions that are bare minimum of what was put by western countries.

The real reason is China .if russia gets away ,expect china to invade taiwan .All this sanctions are to deter china from invading taiwan ,so economic wise china will be poorer.
USA being nato country all western countries will be invovled against china . this the exact scenario they want to avoid.
by punishing putin and russia ,they want set an example to china.

Where do you get the claim that the US is mandated to fight China over Taiwan? Do you have a source for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by goodheart01: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
I
setobaba:
They are scared, I swear, I can’t believe it. Bleep the west. Putin getting the attention of the whole world every minutes

Your Putin is foolish. He never calculated anything before jumping into this war. An Ego driven man doesn’t see any flaw in his plans. A mad man doesn’t even know he’s mad. And a dog that wants to die hardly perceives shit

This isn’t about warfare for the Americans. The US have always planned to wreck the Russian economy, so this is a trap the west set for Putin and his pride and ego has led him into it. They used his weakness against him

2 Likes

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by TheABOMINATION: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:

Putin from day one stated that any interference from any state or threat from any state will be met with a consequence never seen before.

If u listen to Putin again , he ordered the nuclear high alert because the sanctions coming from different state to him is perceived as a threat.

If you ask me, that is a man that means his words.

Let all of us not be fooled, if any country try rubbish, Putin will nuke the world, and mind u, we all, u,Ur family, me, my family and everybody in this world stand to suffer it. Will u want to dare Putin?... To me the answer is No.

West, NATO, America should not dare Putin....let them look for amicable way to talk him down. All this ranting on nairaland, sanctions from West/American and NATO will not safe us when the nuke start heading towards Boom Boom.

You still underestimate the evilness of the US. For all you know the US actually want the world to be nuked, but they don't want to be the ones to order the first nuclear strike. So they will keep doing things that will push Russia to the brink. A cornered Russia whose economy is on the brink of collapse will do what?
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by PrinceMajestic: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin pls blow up these bastards let them weep, then come recolonize their stupid dumb slaves here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.