Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert (46750 Views)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by gaspology(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Economically strangulating a nuclear power is a declaration of war.

JFK threatened to ignite a nuclear war in 1962 if Russia refused to remove their missile from Cuba.

US is doing the same thing now in Ukraine, and people expect Russia to be quiet.

I am surprised Putin didn't even threaten to nuke Ukraine at first, just like JFK threatened to nuke Cuba.
[color=#000099][/color] you are just a few of those who really understand the situation in Ukraine. Don't mind all these brain washed meddlers hero worshipping US and its world wide scheming/atrocities

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by kansoboy: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
sanpipita:

Countries have been sanctioning Russia and send arms to Ukraine what has Putin done? get out of here with your nonsense

God will punish Ur generation, slowpoke..it is Ur mother and father that will get out and run into miserable death.

Since Ur can make Ur point without insult., Thunder will fire u and strike u dead

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by samwheel(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Pastor Obinna Righteousness2 and other Nairaland Preachers of Doom and War Mongers are praying that this war should continue.

They are already begging China to invade Taiwan. grin

Modified: Look at his comment up there.

Don't know what's wrong with dat guy, seems he gets orgasm from evil.
Always preaching fear, evil, violence.
We know we are in d end time, but wetin, if he was around during d ww2, he will still b spilling same thing.
People wet no know God go tink say na devil him b coz of how dis guy potrays him
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by kansoboy: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Part of the loss grin grin grin

Shell announces it's exiting all its joint-ventures with Gazprom, including its 27.5% stake in the Sakhalin-2 LNG facility. Shell carries those JV at $3 billion valuation on its books, and it's warning of impartments

grin grin grin Nigerians will be sending money to Russians in no time. Just relax and we would see who lost the war

Ukraine will get world support to rebuild, Russia will be isolated and stagnant.

How many times have Nigeria send money to north Korea?
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Frankiss44(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:

If you have followed the invasion you will know that Ukraine is loosing all angle.

Airport destroyed, plane destroyed, oil facilities destroyed, Ukrainian turning to refugees., Many civilians killed...
Battle ground Ukraine

Russian soldiers died Vs Ukrainian soldiers died too

Oga with what I have listed above, u don't need any person to tell u that Ukraine is the one suffering in this war, except u want to pretend to Urself.

And let me remind u, if after today dialogue and nothing good comes out ,russian will bomb more facilities and ukrain will also lose whatever facility that will be bomb.

Bros,

You have listed all you want to list but the question is to which end? Sanctions are flying up and down and economy is in shambles.. I know u will wanna deny but this is one big war that Putin won't come out the winner... No one country will win a war against a united Europe.. They have just been thrown out of the world cup by FIFA.. And you are here talking about infra structure That a united Europe will still contribute to build after all the power tussle.. Russia did more than this in Goergia and the country is still standing.. Closer to the west than ever.. Same will be for Ukraine.. They just signed to join EU.. They are paying the price currently to join NATO.. Putin just gave the world a valid reason why Ukraine needs to be in NATO and why Germany needs to start its nuclear chemical and biological weapons cool

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by idahme(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:
Most of the commentators are missing the big picture about Russia ukraine war and why western governments are overreacting with all sorts of sanctions.
Have you seen any asian ,south american or african country put sanctions like western countries. Among asians only japan ,south korea and singapore put sanctions that are bare minimum of what was put by western countries.
Aptly said.
The real reason is China .if russia gets away ,expect china to invade taiwan .All this sanctions are to deter china from invading taiwan ,so economic wise china will be poorer.
Why western countries are worried about china is, if taiwan is invaded ,U.S.A is mandated to fight china .
USA being nato country all western countries will be invovled against china . this the exact scenario they want to avoid.
by punishing putin and russia ,they want set an example to china.

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by bonechamberlain(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
excel101:
Liar! It was same Soviet Union (Russia), that were constructing Nuclear Missile in Cuba, in1962 that then American President John F. Kennedy was against. Please stop misinforming people.
when they tell you guys to read, you won't, who is Soviet Union who is Russia. Did JFK threaten to use nuclear weyor not? Na wa o
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by bonechamberlain(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
spartan117:

Did US put any missile in Ukraine?
Russia should wait for U.S and NATO to put missile before they act. cheesy una dey make me laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by prettyboi1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:
Most of the commentators are missing the big picture about Russia ukraine war and why western governments are overreacting with all sorts of sanctions.
Have you seen any asian ,south american or african country put sanctions like western countries. Among asians only japan ,south korea and singapore put sanctions that are bare minimum of what was put by western countries.

The real reason is China .if russia gets away ,expect china to invade taiwan .All this sanctions are to deter china from invading taiwan ,so economic wise china will be poorer.
Why western countries are worried about china is, if taiwan is invaded ,U.S.A is mandated to fight china .
USA being nato country all western countries will be invovled against china . this the exact scenario they want to avoid.

What is USA's concern with China owning Taiwan tho? Just like China owns Taiwan, USA owns Puerto Rico, Just like China owns Hong Kong, USA owns Guam (a country in far-away Asia) & USA owns several other territories including Samoa. The hypocrisy is usually so stinking & annoying.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by spartan117(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Russia should wait for U.S and NATO to put missile before they act. cheesy una dey make me laugh.
Finally! your brain don dey click small. Russia acted without there being any direct security threat on their territory unlike the events leading to the Cuban missile crisis where there were already plans to deploy missiles. This one's na EU and NATO them say dey wan join no be missile they deploy.

The whole point of my mentioning you was to point that out.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by emmnprince(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
News reaching me from Belarus says meeting has ended at a deadlock! And The Bear( Russia) is continuing it onslaught in Ukraine.
I hear Ukraine asked for a Cease fire and for soldiers to leave Crimea which was bluntly refused.

I hear Putin is becoming crazier and has created a route for civilians to leave Kiev , and that anyone who refuses to leave will be crushed! because he is about full strength and bombardment of the City.

I hear Belarus is set its to have its Nuclear, well set up by Russia.

I hear Russia has closed its airspace to NATO countries and Europe over 30 countries.

I hear UAV's were Fired at Iran's Busher Nuclear station just some few hrs ago.

Listen! Things are getting out of Hand!
We are in the Last seconds of the Last Minutes of the Last Hours of the Last days!
The RAPTURE can Happen at anytime!
Take your Relationship with JESUS Serious! Run from sin , evils and any Ungodly thing that will hinder you.

They who have Ears to Hear! Let dem Hear!

Akwamkpuruamu:

Fear and the Gospel of Salvation, which one draws souls closer to God?

Righteousness2 should be left alone with his delusional state of mind. All he has been spewing are mere imaginative composition. And what he will spew after the war will also be mere imagination of his mind.

What he read on the internet or watched on the tv, he changed the narrative to "I hear". Instead, use I "read" or I "watched" in place of I "hear"

Well, maybe, a spirit of war and doom must have been ministering unto him lately!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
News reaching me from Belarus says meeting has ended at a deadlock! And The Bear( Russia) is continuing it onslaught in Ukraine.
I hear Ukraine asked for a Cease fire and for soldiers to leave Crimea which was bluntly refused.

I hear Putin is becoming crazier and has created a route for civilians to leave Kiev , and that anyone who refuses to leave will be crushed! because he is about full strength and bombardment of the City.

I hear Belarus is set its to have its Nuclear, well set up by Russia.

I hear Russia has closed its airspace to NATO countries and Europe over 30 countries.

I hear UAV's were Fired at Iran's Busher Nuclear station just some few hrs ago.

Listen! Things are getting out of Hand!
We are in the Last seconds of the Last Minutes of the Last Hours of the Last days!
The RAPTURE can Happen at anytime!
Take your Relationship with JESUS Serious! Run from sin , evils and any Ungodly thing that will hinder you.

They who have Ears to Hear! Let dem Hear!
[/s]

Pls borrow or buy some sense.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by excel101(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
when they tell you guys to read, you won't, who is Soviet Union who is Russia. Did JFK threaten to use nuclear weyor not? Na wa o
This is simple explanation. You don't need to have an analytical mind to understeand this thing. Presented the former Soviet Union (Russia). Russia is in bracket. Is it difficult to understand? Guy I beg go carry slate, and if your head no fit carry am, then go ile-kewu
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by ibnvictor(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is unstoppable, his only crime will be destroyed what God created but this word deserves to start again..... they should stop their useless sanctions which mean nothing to him and stop persuaded brothers against each other
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Owen247: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Help2020:
Your country has been invading other nations for years nobody sanctioned you. Get the fucck out of here
and even using thermobaric bombs on the invaded nations too. No mind dem,hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by somehow: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
ogaontop:

I think nothing stops you from bringing up news from sources if you have!

I'm not the one moving pro-nato/us news to the FP or you didn't know?

BTW, I don't get information like this on NL having experienced what happened during Libyan era.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Owen247: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaspology:
[color=#000099][/color] you are just a few of those who really understand the situation in Ukraine. Don't mind all these brain washed meddlers hero worshipping US and its world wide scheming/atrocities
Na people wey no sabi wrld history dey praise usa
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Kelvin3476: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:

COMRADE u are wise
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
America should just shut up. If they can't help Ukraine they should eat shit. They will keep talking until Russia completely obliterates anything Ukraine. Talk! Talk! Talk! 4k!
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by dappydozzy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
kolnel:
At the end of the day, the masses are the ones suffering the consequences.
Putin is save, albeit for now in his bunker meanwhile, Joe is always in his basement.
Hundreds of people have lost their lives in this unnecessary show of display of power.

I still don't understand why Russia is having a running stomach over Ukraine.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can decide what's good for them.

I do hope that sooner than expected, this unholy manipulative idea called Nigeria can disintegrate. The north can keep their cows.

What does Nigeria's disintegration have to do Ukraine - Russian Conflict, as for Ukraine you call Ukraine a sovereign country? it seems you don't know much about the history of Ukraine, the West meddle with it's internal politics as well as Russia, and they have no power stand against it, when such scenarios are present such Nation has lost it's sovereignty.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good...can UK please allow Nigeria as a sovereign nation link up China since they have been good to us,fixing our roads,building visible bridges and developments in general..I prefer they build bases here. What do you think? we don't want Chevron and co here anymore, let China do the P..

kolnel:
At the end of the day, the masses are the ones suffering the consequences.
Putin is save, albeit for now in his bunker meanwhile, Joe is always in his basement.
Hundreds of people have lost their lives in this unnecessary show of display of power.

I still don't understand why Russia is having a running stomach over Ukraine.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can decide what's good for them.

I do hope that sooner than expected, this unholy manipulative idea called Nigeria can disintegrate. The north can keep their cows.

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
I never read in history that Russians Enslaved us or took us to their sugar cane plantation..Only Europe and Yankees ooo yet blindly paid influences come here to write jargons..I never read say China sold us as slaves before..or conquered one territory..the same people.dealing with us is the same people yoots are hyping..this life no balance

Owen247:
Na people wey no sabi wrld history dey praise usa

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Owen247: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I never read in history that Russians Enslaved us or took us to their sugar cane plantation..Only Europe and Yankees ooo yet blindly paid influences come here to write jargons..I never read say China sold us as slaves before..or conquered one territory..the same people.dealing with us is the same people yoots are hyping..this life no balance

no mind dem.russia and china hav d might to build n mintain military bases anywhere,yet they dnt,but how many do d usa have outsid usa. Yes china and russia are demons,i agree but u see usa,na devil them be.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Owen247: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Good...can UK please allow Nigeria as a sovereign nation link up China since they have been good to us,fixing our roads,building visible bridges and developments in general..I prefer they build bases here. What do you think? we don't want Chevron and co here anymore, let China do the P..

No they wont,instead nigeria will be sanctioned for doing biznes wit china. Nigeria contracted russia and n korea to build nuclear power plants 4 us but the usa threatend nigeria with sanctions 4 dat[obasanjos time] and also sanctioned us for not legalizing LGTBQs [goodlucks time] now,which kain bully dem be? Abi no be bullying b dat? History wnt forget[ el rufia even went ahead to tell usa dia own histoy in 2019 and dey stopped him 4rm enterin d usa.]
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deep

Owen247:
No they wont,instead nigeria will be sanctioned for doing biznes wit china. Nigeria contracted russia and n korea to build nuclear power plants 4 us but the usa threatend nigeria with sanctions 4 dat[obasanjos time] and also sanctioned us for not legalizing LGTBQs [goodlucks time] now,which kain bully dem be? Abi no be bullying b dat? History wnt forget[ el rufia even went ahead to tell usa dia own histoy in 2019 and dey stopped him 4rm enterin d usa.]
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Loud it...

Benwallt:
America should just shut up. If they can't help Ukraine they should eat shit. They will keep talking until Russia completely obliterates anything Ukraine. Talk! Talk! Talk! 4k!

1 Like

Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by Owen247: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Deep

No mind usa na hypocrisy,power mongering,bullying livestyle,claiming to be beta than any nation,i too knw,ova business strategy,war mongering and insecurity with dia fellow humans. Etc. dey wori dem.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by bonechamberlain(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
excel101:
This is simple explanation. You don't need to have an analytical mind to understeand this thing. Presented the former Soviet Union (Russia). Russia is in bracket. Is it difficult to understand? Guy I beg go carry slate, and if your head no fit carry am, then go ile-kewu
the first time you quoted me I knew the topic is too big for you to comprehend. Next time read very well before you quote someone, Or better still focus on crime and romance section.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by bonechamberlain(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
spartan117:

Finally! your brain don dey click small. Russia acted without there being any direct security threat on their territory unlike the events leading to the Cuban missile crisis where there were already plans to deploy missiles. This one's na EU and NATO them say dey wan join no be missile they deploy.

The whole point of my mentioning you was to point that out.
you are obviously ignorant of the rules. Let me educate you small, once Ukraine joins NATO, automatically it means they can host NATO weapons and any attack by Russia on Ukraine after joining NATO would mean all NATO members would attack Russia, it's called collective defence. And that would signal 3rd world war.

I hope your brain don click well now
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by NairaMaster1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
EKONGKING:

You're actually a genius.
Re: White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert by goodheart01: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:

Putin from day one stated that any interference from any state or threat from any state will be met with a consequence never seen before.

If u listen to Putin again , he ordered the nuclear high alert because the sanctions coming from different state to him is perceived as a threat.

If you ask me, that is a man that means his words.

Let all of us not be fooled, if any country try rubbish, Putin will nuke the world, and mind u, we all, u,Ur family, me, my family and everybody in this world stand to suffer it. Will u want to dare Putin?... To me the answer is No.

West, NATO, America should not dare Putin....let them look for amicable way to talk him down. All this ranting on nairaland, sanctions from West/American and NATO will not safe us when the nuke start heading towards Boom Boom.

The way people like u talk dey give me stomach ache. Abi una no get sense?? Is Russia the only nuclear capable country?? See the way he’s talking as if Russia will just nuke everyone and go scot free. Kai.. This nairaland is funny

Just as Russia is a nuclear power so is US and other countries including ordinary India and Pakistan sef which I believe u don’t know. In fact as Russia has 6,000 nuclear war heads the US has 5,000 nuclear war heads so it’s BOOM to BOOM and all it will take to each country to end everything is 20 nuclear warheads each and the other thousands of war heads are waste. Nuclear bomb is not grenade u hear?? Have u ever heard of MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction)? Go and use your google pls and that will tell u that both countries will suffer great causalty. If Putin thinks he’s mad he’ll see craze. No be only Russia sabi throw nuclear bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.