Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47780 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Action102(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story.

Not in retaliation of any sanction, but to protect the weakened economy and stop capital flight.

Sending Ruble abroad (buying dollars) without earning more will further weaken the Ruble.

Putin e-dogs are not intelligent after all.
Give it to them, lolz.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Stevenson1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

From hyping Putin to pitying him?? Okay na.
Before this current war. Putin invaded Georgia unprovoked.
Putin has been invading Ukraine, annexing it's cities and towns without provocation and supporting succesionists from Ukraine.
Now, unprovoked again, he invaded Ukraine using the lies that nato wanted to expand to eastern Europe.
Oga, if you be Ukraine... How you go feel??
Stop this pity nonsense and urge Putin to stop it's madness.
I guess, Hitler had excuse for killing Jews and trying to remove them from the surface of the earth.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You see why I hate discussing with people with low IQ? I didn't say one ruble is equivalent to one dollar .. when you change 57k naira to 100 dollars to buy a Nike running shoe is that not 100 dollars going to the American economy? As long as you are able to gather your local currency enough to buy anything from America or send to them you are feeding their economy...how many things do Americans buy from you? Abeg open your eyes , America needs the world more than the world needs them but we are all just to blind to see
terrorist

7 Likes

tonididdy:

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!
there are beta ways to go about this than war. Putin goofed big time. You can win the heart of your immediate neighbours tru diplomacy and playing the big brother role. Nigeria has always played this role in Africa until pervasive corruption nipped us in the bud. Putin is a bully and must pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by seyz91(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
NwaNimo1:
Buhari should ban politicians transferring loot abroad.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by XTHRONE(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jones4190:
Russia are playing with me now, my client must pay.

Russia should stop provoking me to join Ukraine and fight them.
They should not kill my client in Ukraine too

Those two countries don cast

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

You have been consistent and unrelenting.

Good job.

Keep representing ! grin
Now you just made my moment.. cry
Message came in at the right time.. cry grin
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by VlamesIffect(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omo make una go buy crypto o.... time to buy crypto especially btc

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Awoleesu(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Your sympathy is misplaced my dear.
The emphasis is on Putin, not Russia.
Don't forget many Russians are not on the same page with Putin on this invasion...

The only thing Is that being the leader, he's dragging the whole nation with him.

Putin is no doubt a very powerful politician, but I sense there may soon arise internal wrangling and political unrest, which may oust Putin or send him to a permanent silence...

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Laggafin: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
The power drunk Putin is in his most vulnerable moments in history now.. the Russians should put up good resistance now .. rally round themselves and chase him out of the Kremlin

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Kinzo0917(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
tradepunter:

Sense nu gree you...

From your killing Fulani brothers know as bandits you support here to this now

It shows who you truly are and lemme tell you something... Supporters of evil don't end well
. Muslims support russia because dey hate Americans. They are pained that the west are untop d situation.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amojii:
Russia fighting back...nice one this film go sweet o!

Pls read between the line pls read and research.

Fighting back? Haven't you heard even ATM card no longer function? They are out of SWIFT.

Fighting back my a s s if you know what SWIFT is all about you will know Russia will become skeleton soon. Keep watching shey you wan watch movie you go watch tire.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Look at what this mad man is doing to his own country because of his useless pride.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by raphy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tht short man puttin need to rethink his strategy he will be removed from power after buying power and holding it for many years..his family will.regret All.this later

.I think he is on. Hard drugs to declare.war when everyone want peace...he will.surely regret the blood of the innocent victims will cry fo justice this I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

A minute silence should be held for people who died invading another country? Clap for yourself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

From hyping Putin to pitying him?? Okay na.
Before this current war. Putin invaded Georgia unprovoked.
Putin has been invading Ukraine, annexing it's cities and towns without provocation and supporting succesionists from Ukraine.
Now, unprovoked again, he invaded Ukraine using the lies that nato wanted to expand to eastern Europe.
Oga, if you be Ukraine... How you go feel??
Stop this pity nonsense and urge Putin to stop it's madness.
I guess, Hitler had excuse for killing Jews and trying to remove them from the surface of the earth.

Where in my post did I pity Putin?
What has he done wrong for me to show my sympathy.
I'm on about Russia as a nation. Russians are the ones feeling the heat the most because of all these sanctions flying left, right centre.

Two nations are fighting and protecting themselves, why is the world being unbiased by arming one to the teeth and sanctioning too.
Why?
... If the world truly love Ukraine, they should be hitting the tables hard for peace talks, dialogues, diplomacy.
You don't add fuel to fire to quench fire. The world is being unfair on Russia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Eagba(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
stagger:

If Putin switches off the gas supply now, 70% of Europe would freeze to death.
then they will remind him not to ever switch it on again

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
stagger:

[s]If Putin switches off the gas supply now, 70% of Europe would freeze to death[/s].

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by King2019(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

My brother, salute

We need to stop all this rubbish and see things from different angles and besides the west is just manipulating the news.

They will blindside us and use it as justification for their actions.

Sports must never mix with politics but now pressure is all it takes to get a change.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Starberg(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Do you go to school at all? Invading people's sovereign or territory is protecting herself?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Meninmen:

A minute silence should be held for people died invading another country? Clap for yourself!

They lost their lives defending their nation, Russia has not directly targeted civilians.
If you have a gun pointed at me and I have a gun in my hand too, will I point mine to the skies?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Jackanda1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
ButterBurger:
I never knew Putin had so much fans in Nigeria.
the thing shock me
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now you just made my moment.. cry
Message came in at the right time.. cry grin
Hope you are doing great?

Well, this is one of those days I could do with a hug. cry

So glad I made your day grin

More energy to you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
WarriAproko:
The war dey go on for Ukraine why west dey use sanctions

Na so sensible countries dey do. You go first start small. If you can use sanctions to achieve something, no need to fight war.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by WHITELIGHTER: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
franciskaine:
there are beta ways to go about this than war. Putin goofed big time. You can win the heart of your immediate neighbours tru diplomacy and playing the big brother role. Nigeria has always played this role in Africa until pervasive corruption nipped us in the bud. Putin is a bully and must pay for it.

The most intelligent comment here so far....sound one

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Stevenson1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Where in my post did I pity Putin?
What has he done wrong for me to show my sympathy.
I'm on about Russia as a nation. Russians are the ones feeling the heat the most because of all these sanctions flying left, right centre.

Two nations are fighting and protecting themselves, why is the world being unbiased by arming one to the teeth and sanctioning too.
Why?
... If the world truly love Ukraine, they should be hitting the tables hard for peace talks, dialogues, diplomacy.
You don't add fuel to fire to quench fire. The world is being unfair on Russia!

Do you understand how peace talk goes?? Ukraine wants Russia out of its country and Russia wants a sovereign state to surrender for them??
So between Russia and Ukraine, who do you think needed support and arms from EU?? Oga, you are wicked.
So, you want the world to arm Putin and Russia for invading Ukraine??
Europeans are like sibling. They look after their own. If Putin succeed in Ukraine, don't you think Finland, or Sweden will be next??
Try reason na. E no go cost you anything to reason.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by WHITELIGHTER: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Very dull comment filled with emotions and not logic and facts....

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Shevchenkko: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
Mumu talk. Are you sure have brains at all?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Starberg:

Do you go to school at all? Invading people's sovereign or territory is protecting herself?

Is it something new to world politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.