Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner (1236 Views)

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
A Nigerian lady has taken to TikTok to share video of a late Val gift she got from her partner.

The lady who got food items from her partner, described it as the "best val gift ever".

Click link to Watch
https:///xp78rZY9w

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
I see Minimie chinchin...

I like Minimie chinchin...

I want Minimie chinchin...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Puttin: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na this kind things they they like.

Mtcheeew. To they chop chop be their hubby!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
A Nigerian lady has taken to TikTok to share video of a late Val gift she got from her partner.

The lady who got food items from her partner, described it as the "best val gift ever".

Click link to Watch
https:///xp78rZY9w
God bless good parents!

I love this! Especially the chinchin!!!

I only like Indomie if it's fried... undecided

I once ate cold Indomie... So disgusting!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
They Bleep for indomie.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
God bless good parents!

I love this! Especially the chinchin!!!

I only like Indomie if it's fried... undecided

I once ate cold Indomie... So disgusting!
because u don't have money to cook shey
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
because u don't have money to cook shey
I actually thought it was her parents who had gifted her with these... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
I actually thought it was her parents who had gifted her with these... grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
HjK36:
Jsjjdjs
gfrszh rest no slowpoke is falling for this cheap rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
They Bleep for indomie.
For Wich area bro? cheesy

Please if you reside in Lagos, pH or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, kindly quote me. Just for hustle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by OloshoMan: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bet she got nothing for him
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
OloshoMan:
Bet she got nothing for him
she gave toto.
wat else she gonna give

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
This one na Urgent 2K babe oo.
It seems she's a GLUTTON..
This one he sent a shop of groceries to her.
Just hope this BOY never empty him MaMa shop
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
It seems she's a GLUTTON..
This one he sent a shop of groceries to her.
Just hope this BOY never empty him MaMa shop
lol d mama go just go back pack the things
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Bullet7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Am in Lagos, how e go be na
SmellySperm:

For Wich area bro? cheesy

Please if you reside in Lagos, pH or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, kindly quote me. Just for hustle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Innobee99(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
She will open her legs more than 200times for these items
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by bmdmix11: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Innobee99:
She will open her legs more than 200times for these items
yes ke
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bullet7:
Am in Lagos, how e go be na
Bro abeg drop your WhatsApp number or chat me up 070six5235nine10
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
yes ke
That's what she has got naa
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Bullet7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

Bro abeg drop your WhatsApp number or chat me up 070six5235nine10
alright
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of A Late Val Gift She Got From Her Partner by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bullet7:
see mine here.
Ok I go dm u bro

(1) (Reply)

Pls help!!! / How To Become A Redpiller / How I Met Adesua Etomi - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.