Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online (36033 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
only had the experience once, I've shared it here before

I met a lady on Facebook, my chats get into her head that we started so rapidly, I was single and I told her, I asked her marital status, she went silent and have to use other words to covered it, I asked again then she said I'm single sha, I didn't take the sha serious, as a street nigga, she don dey enter my eyes already with her big furo

we planned on date to meet and I visited her, one of the rules of flirt, never play away match with any lady. I visited, I eat finished, after second round of sex, I heard someone knocking, guess what? it was her soldier husband a Colonel, she said my husband is back.....haa shocked ayemi Temi bami

so I quickly dressed up, thank I no off my trouser finished, he entered and I prostrated you're welcome sir, he didn't even answered he said who is this, she said this is my aunt son that was Benin, my aunt I used to tell you about, he said oh oh okay, how are you my in law, i said fine Sir

I was no more comfortable, so after 30mins I said I want to take my leave now, he asked so quick? I said I've been here for over an hour and my friend's child naming ceremony that I came for is starting by 2pm sir, he said ok, take this 20k for tp

to me na both ugly experience and payment of service, though I wouldn't have done that if she told me she was married, when her husband left she started calling me again, mo block werey. God save me from danger, she's calling me for another one after God's second chance

I enjoy her pussy sha and her husband 20k complement it all. some men that travelled far from their wives dont know what many guys are using their wives pussies to do

You see your life? ..
Oh you even bleeped another man's wife? ..
No wonder your life has been in utmost turmoil..
Whether it was done intentionally or not, may someone else Bleep your wife with reckless abondon whenever you're not home..
Dumb fucking fucker.
Curse you and your miserable life..
I'm trolling your ass to the very end.

Fuckin looser. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Xtradicks: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:
CONTINUATION ABI PART TWO cool

The bikeman arrived his hut,not house cos it was built with mud with cement plastering,
His room was wack and disorganized...
I immediately changed from my soaked clothes into the dry ones he gave me and wrapped myself in his smelly blanket which my skin reacted to it by itching me so I unwrapped it and slept on his bed without covering myself

I gave him my inhaler and told him everything and how to use it just in case lipsrsealed
I turned and face the wall while he slept on the other side...it was still raining, I took out my phone from my where I hid it to prevent water from touching it, called the guy to tell him I'm fine and safe..he said I should give the phone to the bikeman, which I did

He gave me back the phone after few minutes of conversating in their dialect and lied down... the guy told me he has warned him not to touch me,that I should relax,he also apologized for putting me through all what I was facing and dropped the call.

Few minutes to 1am,I felt the bikeman touching me..(I couldn't sleep tho) I resisted him by adjusting a bit.,he shifted closer and held my boobs
I jumped off and climbed down from the bed..he didn't follow...he lay back and listened to me trying to pursuade him not to do what he wants to do .
The next thing was..he stood up and walked towards me ( I was actually leaning on the wall)he came closer, I could even hear his heart beat embarassed

The Nigga grabbed my neck so tight and whispered.."Hope you know I can kill you here and hide your corpse,nobody will know? So comport."
He left me grasping for air..and pushed me to the bed...in summary,I was raped thrice brutally within the interval of 1am - 5am.
The third one was so painful I had to fight him and tried pushing him off but he slap me hard and kept choking me that was where the asthma started..
He helped and did as I told him with my inhaler..I passed out
NB:After the first rape..I tried calling the guy I came to see,he noticed and ceased my phone

I woke up to see I was already dressed,I got up and picked my properties..he threatened if I tell this guy..he will look for me and finish me
I nodded with tears in my eyes and he drove off..
He stopped along the way, somewhere so bushy and removed my two sim cards for me and put my fancy phone into his bag,
Ordered me to climbed down and drove off
Omoh!! cry

Forgetting I'm a fine girl,I sat on the road and cried for what seems like an hour
I didn't see any trace of even a bicycle,
Moments later,a fine car stopped behind me.
It was a lady,she demanded to know what happened,I told her everything.
She gave me 10k cash and drove me off to where I'll see a taxi and advised me to go back to my state.it was like 11am

I stubbornly refused to go home and went ahead to beg passersby for a phone to insert my sim so I could call the guy.
A young girl helped me and I called him
He sounded happy to hear my voice...I didn't have enough time to tell him everything so I called another taxi and he talked to him and directed him...I thank the girl and hopped on the bike.
Finally,I arrived at his house and then proceeded to tell him everything after eating.

He apologized and cuddled me which led to sex..I told him to use condom which he refused,I stayed three days but had sex twice and went back.
NB: he took me to hospital and got me ARVs and postinor 2
Some days later..he called me to say I gave him infection..I tried explaining,he got more angrier and blocked me

Omoh...I collapsed and went down on my knees and swore to God to strike me dead anyday I leave my state to another state just to see man...since then,I've not tried ohh
He later unblock me and begged for forgiveness saying he didn't really get an infection...it was just a way of breaking up with me
I said no problem but I'm done with you.. I'M STILL NOT HEALED FROM THAT HEARTBREAK SHA
shocked
Some would have called this a fiction, but sh!t happens and most fiction works were tweaked true life stories.

That was an unfortunate journey though, and I'm sorry about the bike's man event.

But some would have asked why you still collected from your guy after all that happened and he even proceeded to do it raw and afterwards gave you ARV; did he use also use the ARV bcoz the bike man may not have used protection.

Sorry about the event though ;many are heartless!

4 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Danjikanbauchi: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,you too like gist abeg leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Marimart:

Ibu onye Obiaruku?
Son of the soil bro
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
killALIEN:

Anytime i enter obiaruku, i go carry my Awka made kala make we go antelope hunting.
Lol.. rugged you
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
killALIEN:

My Obiaruku Brother!
Which quarters? Wannem
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
SoapQueen:

Lool.

You're funny.

Obosisi? Or Obosi?
All Join sofa you get the gist
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Adeife2(f): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
I actually didn't travel to meet any guy
But there was a particular guy back then
We have been friends on Facebook,from there he asked me out,and I told him is not possible for me to accept to someone have never seen before

So one day,he accepted to come to my hostel
Innocent me,I thought it was one handsome guy, not knowing that am wrong

I prepared his favorite, because we have talk alot that have knew his favorite food

I stressed myself �� that very day ehn,I was going up and down as if am in my in-laws house

So he called me ,he is already at where I described to him
Me getting to his place,I wanted to run back because that wasn't the kind of guy I was expecting,he had a nice voice, everything while we normally do video call and chat then

To cut the long story short,the food I prepared for him,I didn't later give me ooo
I didn't even give him water till he left my place then ���

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by luizpippo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
filleSouriante:

Not even for true love sake?

Happy Birthday to you. I wish you the very best of this life. Cheers

With someone i met online?

My own true love does not travel.

I have traveled to Ibadan from Abuja but i knew her already from school in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by komodapson(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
sageer1706:
Have been chatting with this babe on facebook, she base in jos while I base in sokoto, we agreed I will be coming to jos to see her, so I sent her money for hotel booking (which she did) I got to jos check in the she booked and her went off, that's how I came back to my base oo without seeing her

How far is Jos from sokoto, like how many hours drive?
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Leonyluiz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mehn. I remember back in 2016. Went to visit this girl i was dating at Ago Iwoye from Unilag. I had never had sex with her prior and this was supposed to be the day. Getting there i had the craziest nudge never to touch her. So I listened to my gut and just talked and watched tv all night. Had a scary dream that night of her turning to a scary lizard and chasing my mom. picked my bag without taking bath or even uttering a word and left first thing the next day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Marimart: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Drsnives:

Son of the soil bro
confirmed!
Where you come dey like this?
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
KOPArespect:
I do slap myself anytime i remember the ugly experience.
We met online while school was on break, i promised to pay her a visit at Ogbomosho when i am returning to school (Unilorin at Ilorin) from lagos.
Momma pack foodstuff full sack containing rice, beans yam, grinded egusi, palm oil groundnut oil, milo and milk. My intention if for us
to meet in a low budget hotel of 3k and pass the night which i did. nah so this devil called Tosin scope me say make i never return to school that i can stay with her at her place for another night.

Mumu me use Tricycle move my things to her house, nah that night we open the milo and milk, before day break; milk don reach half cry... to cut the long story short, nah my school bag containing cloth follow me reach Ilorin. that Semester was hell for me.

Tosin, if you are reading this, e no go better for you
Guy u deserve knock to straight ur head shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Xtradicks: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Leonyluiz:
Mehn. I remember back in 2016. Went to visit this girl i was dating at Ago Iwoye from Unilag. I had never had sex with her prior and this was supposed to be the day. Getting there i had the craziest nudge never to touch her. So I listened to my gut and just talked and watched tv all night. Had a scary dream that night of her turning to a scary lizard and chasing my mom. picked my bag without taking bath or even uttering a word and left first thing the next day.
Hahahaha.... na lizard woman you go meet, na so you for find yourself for lizard kingdom grin cheesy
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Adeife2:
We have been friends on Facebook,from there he asked me out,and I told him is not possible for me to accept to someone have never seen before

I prepared his favorite, because we have talk alot that have knew his favorite food

I stressed myself �� that very day ehn,I was going up and down as if am in my in-laws house

Me getting to his place,I wanted to run back because that wasn't the kind of guy I was expecting,he had a nice voice, everything while we normally do video call and chat then

To cut the long story short,the food I prepared for him,I didn't later give me ooo
I didn't even give him water till he left my place then
���

You wicked oo
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:

The bikeman arrived his hut,not house cos it was built with mud with cement plastering,
I immediately changed from my soaked clothes into the dry ones he gave me and wrapped myself in his smelly blanket which my skin reacted to it by itching me so I unwrapped it and slept on his bed without covering myself

I gave him my inhaler and told him everything and how to use it just in case lipsrsealed
I turned and face the wall while he slept on the other side...it was still raining, I took out my phone from my where I hid it to prevent water from touching it, called the guy to tell him I'm fine and safe..he said I should give the phone to the bikeman, which I did

He gave me back the phone after few minutes of conversating in their dialect and lied down... the guy told me he has warned him not to touch me,that I should relax,he also apologized for putting me through all what I was facing and dropped the call.

Few minutes to 1am,I felt the bikeman touching me..(I couldn't sleep tho) I resisted him by adjusting a bit.,he shifted closer and held my boobs
I jumped off and climbed down from the bed..he didn't follow...he lay back and listened to me trying to pursuade him not to do what he wants to do .
The next thing was..he stood up and walked towards me ( I was actually leaning on the wall)he came closer, I could even hear his heart beat embarassed

The Nigga grabbed my neck so tight and whispered.."Hope you know I can kill you here and hide your corpse,nobody will know? So comport."
He left me grasping for air..and pushed me to the bed...in summary,I was raped thrice brutally within the interval of 1am - 5am.
The third one was so painful I had to fight him and tried pushing him off but he slap me hard and kept choking me that was where the asthma started..
NB:After the first rape..I tried calling the guy I came to see,he noticed and ceased my phone

I woke up to see I was already dressed,I got up and picked my properties..he threatened if I tell this guy..he will look for me and finish me
He stopped along the way, somewhere so bushy and removed my two sim cards for me and put my fancy phone into his bag,
Omoh!! cry

Forgetting I'm a fine girl,I sat on the road and cried for what seems like an hour
She gave me 10k cash and drove me off to where I'll see a taxi and advised me to go back to my state.it was like 11am

I stubbornly refused to go home and went ahead to beg passersby for a phone to insert my sim so I could call the guy.
He sounded happy to hear my voice...I didn't have enough time to tell him everything so I called another taxi and he talked to him and directed him...I thank the girl and hopped on the bike.
Finally,I arrived at his house and then proceeded to tell him everything after eating.

He apologized and cuddled me which led to sex..I told him to use condom which he refused,I stayed three days but had sex twice and went back.
Some days later..he called me to say I gave him infection..I tried explaining,he got more angrier and blocked me

Omoh...I collapsed and went down on my knees and swore to God to strike me dead anyday I leave my state to another state just to see man...since then,I've not tried ohh
He later unblock me and begged for forgiveness saying he didn't really get an infection...it was just a way of breaking up with me
I said no problem but I'm done with you.. I'M STILL NOT HEALED FROM THAT HEARTBREAK SHA
Is this for real ?
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Jamahyel(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't travel to meet men. Men come down to my house to meet me. So, when they misbehave, I send them packing not minding the time of the day. Even when leaving, they still give me transport money like I was the one who visited.

Women, place a high premium on yourselves. If you don't, these men will use you like rags.

Follow me for more relationship tips.
see this one.

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by sageer1706(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
komodapson:

How far is Jos from sokoto, like how many hours drive?
Well depends on the driver @ most 12hrs
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Zeel007: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you try me, you'll get badly burnt and may not recover. I have a track record for maiming the feelings of your gender. Even you can't be spared. And don't come here to make noise. I have guys ×100000 finer and better than you.
see as I dey laugh you, you didn't even see my picture yet you jump into conclusion grin grin grin those guys you said are SIMPle men grin grin grin with some touch of mumu.

Feelings should be mutual not the other way round. When you loved your self first with a very good self esteem about yourself, not pride or ego. It will be easier to work away when someone start acting funny cos your peace of mind will come first simply because you loved yourself first. relationship shouldn't make me loose myself nah, untop say you fine, grin grin grin no nah...if A no do B go do nah. Hope you get my point
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by duwell(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh!! cry

That's sad. Are you still in Uyo?
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

You see your life? ..
Oh you even bleeped another man's wife? ..
No wonder your life has been in utmost turmoil..
Whether it was done intentionally or not, may someone else Bleep your wife with reckless abondon whenever you're not home..
Dumb fucking fucker.
Curse you and your miserable life..
I'm trolling your ass to the very end.

Fuckin looser. grin grin

go and do DNA of your kids, na your type dem dey bring bastard kids come meet for house

continue going into my post since you no get life ambition, na opportunity you see use am well because you might not have the opportunity again

where all these kids emanating from lately? only God knows what your mother ate in your pregnancy that made you to be dumb like this
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Marimart:
confirmed!
Where you come dey like this?
I dea town, for opposite council. You nko
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Marimart: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Drsnives:

I dea town, for opposite council. You nko
Smiles ,I still dey the town o,drop your digits make I call you na
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zeel007:
see as I dey laugh you, you didn't even see my picture yet you jump into conclusion grin grin grin those guys you said are SIMPle men grin grin grin with some touch of mumu.

Feelings should be mutual not the other way round. When you loved your self first with a very good self esteem about yourself, not pride or ego. It will be easier to work away when someone start acting funny cos your peace of mind will come first simply because you loved yourself first. relationship shouldn't make me loose myself nah, untop say you fine, grin grin grin no nah...if A no do B go do nah. Hope you get my point

All these mouth wey you dey make, all those SIMPS for my radar make am o. Oya post your pic for your DP make I see as you be sef. All these your noise don dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Xtradicks:

shocked
Some would have called this a fiction, but sh!t happens and most fiction works were tweaked true life stories.

That was an unfortunate journey though, and I'm sorry about the bike's man event.

But some would have asked why you still collected from your guy after all that happened and he even proceeded to do it raw and afterwards gave you ARV; did he use also use the ARV bcoz the bike man may not have used protection.

Sorry about the event though ;many are heartless!
he took it too

He said he didn't wanted me to feel bad blah blah

My unforgettable experience shocked
If someone told me this same story
I'll say it's a fiction

It happened.. people are wicked too
I have developed a phobia for men that are from imo
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
duwell:

That's sad. Are you still in Uyo?
yhh
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
killmods:

Is this for real ?

So real dear
I wished it was a dream sef

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Xtradicks: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:
he took it too

I'll say it's a fiction

Sorry dear.
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Xtradicks: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Adeife2:

I didn't even give him water till he left my place then ���
Kai.... You wicked oshocked
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by olamilarks(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Preshieben:
he took it too

I'll say it's a fiction

omo that your submission is bone chilling o! Near death experience, girls dey take risks walahi! Pele!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos) / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.