Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online (36058 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Ajens1991:
I nor know say the girl na imbec*le... Although na she come visit Sha... The thing pain me no be small.. it happening 2015
So u knack imbe*cile. How dem dey moan grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by angelfallz(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2022
did you report her to the police?
HenryDion:
She wanted to rape me on our first date. Kept telling me how handsome and fit I look. I was freaked out.

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Benny6944: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
I once did that too to a 2go girl who lives in Abuja. I was little though, haven't been exposed to the world while she has I think. wanted to pay for my flight to and fro but I rejected that because I thought she wanted me for rituals because of stuff I heard about abuja girls. but we later met sha.. that wasn't in Abj but a state closer to mine. she was my best date so far..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Of course you will baby, I got you... You know I only wanna make you feel sweet like honey as the baby you are...

Lemme hold you tight and tell you sweet things in your ears
I have the body of a pre-pubescent boy... Honestly...
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by ashawopikin(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Then pour me yam water through kitchen window, omoh no be small body scratch that day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Prechgold1180(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Omo 2017 I travel from Benin go sapele delta state go see Tiwa my online babe dat year simply bcus the girl say I go need to come see her first before she go come see me

I leave work
Dat time I Dey work as porter for one hotel
I leave work travel
I reach sapele
I see Tiwa the babe fine the only problem come be say she get mouth odour but that one nur bad. Dentist go help her heal.

Tiwa carry me go one beach for delta

We sit down Dey talk the girl Dey nice
I get up say mk I go buy drink
(Who say mk I get up )
I waka go front come see where some bros for Dey play tennis me wey nur like tennis omo I nur know how I take get interest dat day
I come join dem o
Omo dem come say mk we put money
Omo my 20k finish
I come still Dey owe dem like 30k
Though I know say nur be clear eye everything take sup dat day

After like 20 minutes Tiwa come meet
Den she discover say I don enter trouble omo she come go call one bros the bros parrol for the men them
But them nur gree return my money
Las las drink I nur come buy
Nah Tiwa come even find me transport to go back benin that day

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Passionate888: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
bukky1994:
Yes a lady had traveled down to meet me sometime, it was cool, but for me when I bin travel go see one banny like that for ph back in the days, I no know say she dey co habit with one street niggar, I stop for one bus stop come call come tell am say make she come out make we go hotel, she say no say make I come her side that her younger bro go bring me come she come give the so called younger bro phone make him come pick me I no know say na the guy wey she dey live with be that, the directions wey the guy man dey give me na rugged path bushy rail track with abandoned trains as I come meet the guy I no know say him don arrange another guy man wey two of them go gather beat nonsense commot for my body that day as I notice the signs wey him just dey give, I fly for my life no be small but I lost my phone then to them....

Station road
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
I have the body of a pre-pubescent boy... Honestly...

That's all I need baby girl... I have told you to stop talking down on yourself...

Smh
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha.

Leave me oh comrade.

I won start my morning with joy, happiness and a little highness grin
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Leave me oh comrade.

I won start my morning with joy, happiness and a little highness grin

Shit the hell up... Someone who can say his mum is late.. lie he has no elder ones when I know your elder bro and sis..

Pathetic scum bag
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Shit the hell up... Someone who can say his mum is late.. lie he has no elder ones when I know your elder bro and sis..

Pathetic scum bag

Is my mom alive? I will pay you any amount of money if you can take me to her cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by efewizey(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't travel to meet men. Men come down to my house to meet me. So, when they misbehave, I send them packing not minding the time of the day. Even when leaving, they still give me transport money like I was the one who visited.

Women, place a high premium on yourselves. If you don't, these men will use you like rags.

Follow me for more relationship tips.

Can i have your number?
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by angelfallz(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Lol you have not jammed the man that would make you to travel to see him.

And no, it is not about anything. I know for a fact that when a woman really likes a man, travelling to see him or doing things(cooking, cleaning etc) for him would not be a problem.

So just say that you have not met a man that is worth travelling for.

UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't travel to meet men. Men come down to my house to meet me. So, when they misbehave, I send them packing not minding the time of the day. Even when leaving, they still give me transport money like I was the one who visited.

Women, place a high premium on yourselves. If you don't, these men will use you like rags.

Follow me for more relationship tips.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Is my mom alive? I will pay you any amount of money if you can take me to her cry

You killed her, why not tell Nairalanders how you wayward life style and drug abuse pushed the poor woman who had BP issues due to wahala with pops peps to her grave

Bastard
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lies, how? Look, I am an Alpha female. I use and dump your gender like papers. As for sex, it's a natural thing. Na fórk I fórk, I no kill person.
You are a simp girl. No woman can play a man unless you are pouncing on the least of the nigggggas in the least street. They will just fōrk you and spread you like blueband till u quirt like a water fountain then dump your sorry alpha asssss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Sirchiboy: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Idiottttta!

You copy cat.
Why do you abuse everyone here?
Do you know that I am old enough to be your uncle?

2 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

You kille Sher, why not tell Nairalanders how you wayward life style and drug abuse pushed the poor woman who had BP issues due to wahala with pops peps to her grave

Bastard

C'mon man embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Rubbiish(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Ladies find it hard to contribute to topics like this.

Whatever they say will be kept for future reference and slut shaming.

I am reading comments.
That is not true...
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by macrodata(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
I gave out my phone number in Abuja's FM hookup program back in the days.

One Jay (name witheld) who claimed to be Osadebe's neice invited me over to UniAbuja to visit her. On arrival, na nonstop segs for 3 days. No breathing space, no going out, girl literally kidnapped me and hid my clothes and phone so I don't leave. How I escaped that house was a miracle. I lean after 3 days and had to take drip when I returned home.

She's a psychopath.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

C'mon man embarassed

Thuder fire you there idiot

When she was calling you , you were busy forming cool guy up and down abakaliki and ABA with girls

Na thuder go fire you ... Now you come here to form good son and victim

May Ogun roast your scrotum

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

That's all I need baby girl... I have told you to stop talking down on yourself...

Smh
Not looking down on myself sir... I'm just small and shapeless...

You might feel homo-pedo juicing this berry... embarassed
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nonexisting: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
I never leave my comfort zone when it comes to fuccking vaginarians. Whatever that will go down must go down in my comfort zone. I can't trust that snake gender.

6 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
I never leave my comfort zone when it comes to fuccking vaginarians. Whatever that will go down must go down in my comfort zone. I can't trust that snake gender.
You like me, we get it...

1 Like

Dawn91:

Thuder fire you there idiot

When she was calling you , you were busy forming cool guy up and down abakaliki and ABA with girls

Na thuder go fire you ... Now you come here to form good son and victim

May Ogun roast your scrotum

Comedy
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
Not looking down on myself sir... I'm just small and shapeless...

You might feel homo-pedo juicing this berry... embarassed

We have talked about this. Stop this okay... No homo pedo whatever you saying... Good vibes only
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol you have not jammed the man that would make you to travel to see him.

And no, it is not about anything. I know for a fact that when a woman really likes a man, travelling to see him or doing things(cooking, cleaning etc) for him would not be a problem.

So just say that you have not met a man that is worth travelling for.

I have gotten to my final bus stop.

When I was still in the world, men suffer for my hands. Believe my words when I tell you this.
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by edunaragold(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
A lady we had been chatting for long came to visit me,when I went to IMO state,that day I smoke a good eskay and weed ,slept off only to wake up and discovered 45 missed calle,at first I tut I was a celebrity with those kind of calls only to check and its the lady after I done determine to Bleep her hard ,omo I called back she told me she was now heading towards aba I was like what's gonna happened to my dick now ,lololo hahahahhah.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dawn91(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Comedy

Call it whatever, I know you... Just because of your elder ones I don't disgrace you totally here.

You elder bro has really tried for you... You are a disgrace and shame, after pushing your mum to her grave you come here to form Hollywood.

Paddy pray make I no catch you...I am waiting till the next time i sight you in umahia ...

Kai , Paddy woto woto you go collect... Useless bastard

3 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by MaYorIV(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:
The last time I did that, omo no be here o, na so the girl turn to snake for midnight and disappeared. Thank God for life!!! sad
COMRADE cry
Oturatetuala:
The last time I did that, omo no be here o, na so the girl turn to snake for midnight and disappeared. Thank God for life!!! sad
COMRADE
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Franzinni: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Invited a youth copper from kaduna to zaria. She thought I was a rich guy only to find out I was a secondary school student ... problem was I had to take her home becasue it was late and she had to pass the night... I had a car (parents car), but I used it in school anyway, took her home and one of my cousins gave her the scare of her life ... he aproached the car window on theyou passanger side and looked inside at her and these words came out of his mouth ...

"We have been expecting you" the girl immidiately turned to look at me ... even I was creeped out the way it sounded ... long story short she spent the night in my room and gave me the preaching of my life.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.