Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema (18434 Views)

See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / Is Geoffrey Onyema Nigeria's Most Ineffective Foreign Minister? / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by BleedTears: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Northernblood5:
Didn't i say it here that those useless cry babies just want to play racism victim card against Ukraine that gave their ungrateful ass education.

I know it that they never want to return
They said some
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by benuejosh: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Wetin person won carry come, except bank akant?
Can they carry their houses or cars during this war
Na money na. Where the money wer them go make. Wetin them get to show. Some will come back home and be begging for food or where to sleep. Some didn't achieve anything after years of staying in Ukraine, so they will definitely be ashamed coming back home.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by bluefilm: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Before nko?

Why should they return?

The conditions they are running away from in Nigeria, how much progressed has been made to that regard?
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ikorodureporta: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Na money na. Where the money wer them go make. Wetin them get to show. Some will come back home and be begging for food or where to sleep. Some didn't achieve anything after years of staying in Ukraine, so they will definitely be ashamed coming back home.
...but u know that some people are richer in assets than their bank account

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by guru90: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Why must I come back in this Hell fire country....... I de crazy.....

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by HRMK: 5:26am On Mar 01, 2022
If its their wish,leave them now!
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2022
I used to be one of the ring leaders shouting at Nigerians who won't return in this kind of situation.

If we put together all Nigerians without legal documents abroad and bring them back, Nigeria will be something else. Our population is exploding. No job for more than 50% living in Nigeria (won't be shocked if more than 85%); yet, we want more frustrated ones to return. To come to do what exactly?

Three areas we must fix:
1. Reduce the level of illiteracy drastically
2. Fight corruption seriously
3. 50 years population control strategic plan till we normalize 2 children per woman.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Raph82(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2022
I'm not surprised, no matter how worst the situation may be, u still can't compare Nigeria to Ukraine. I was watching live on cable news how the warning alarm systems were being triggered, calling people to move to underground and subway systems for safety. God forbid, if such war breaks out here, do we have any subway systems that people can run to for safety? or do we have any protective or safety infrastructure in place?
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Cindy08: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2022
ZUBY77:
When i said on Thursday that a peaceful Nigeria is not that better than a fighting Ukraine, some idiots called for my head.

Like Reno Omokri has been trying to hammer into people's head, Nigeria has been at war with itself for years.
You don't live in Lagos or Abuja and think Nigeria is safe.

If not that your government is not allowing most killings to be reported, you would have been surprised how many people die violently in Nigeria everyday.

A region in Nigeria declared sit-at-home every Monday and some random days occasionally, Government couldn't stop them to enforce it. They kill people everyday to spite the government. Innocent people are allowed to be killed and you talk about war in Ukaraine. It doenst really concern most of you because Nigeria being a multi ethnic entity, the hatred is deep.

How many Nigerians in Ukraine has been killed since the war started?

Return back home and check the number of Nigerians killed in Nigeria since last week.
they are much my dear you are very right, a wife to my collique brother got kidnaped by some suspected ritualist on her way frm school.going to two weeks now nd she is yet to be found who know if she is still alife.

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Brushstrokes20: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Anywhere is better than the shithole! cool
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by eeetuk(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2022
"Minister of foreign affairs , Geoffrey Oyenema has said some Nigerians caught in Russia/Ukraine war do not want to return home"

Nigerians who refuse to return home should not blame racism if they get mistreated later on. And they should not hide their refusal to return home on trying to finish their education either. That is because the emergence of new technologies tody have allowed every body to get education or finish their studies even in remote place like your village.

So, my advice to minister of education is to have Nigerians who refused to return home to go on the record by having them to sign a document acknowledging their refusal. This will help the minister to defend himself and the Nigerian government. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Truvelisback(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Northernblood5:
Didn't i say it here that those useless cry babies just want to play racism victim card against Ukraine that gave their ungrateful ass education.

Na which enjoyment dey ur country wey wan make dem come back again to suffer? If ur so-called Leaders had made Nigeria a better place, would u have seen Nigerians running to countries like South africa, ghana, U.S, Indian etc in search for greener pasture? Nigeria is Hell on it's own that's why they don't want to come back.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by uthlaw: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Those type don't have anything to come and show as the success or result of them traveling out. Na shame the catch them.
if you see anybody that is more foolish than you, take him to court!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Victerica(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
The way these northerners on Nairaland, support this APC administration ehh?

If you see Dem one on one, na to ukrainise dem via Putin's modus operandi
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ZUBY77(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Cindy08:
they are much my dear you are very right, a wife to my collique brother got kidnaped by some suspected ritualist on her way frm school.going to two weeks now nd she is yet to be found who know if she is still alife.

Waoh. I hope Police and co has been told about this
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by techWriter3: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2022
registered the costs of foodstuffs and providers do were same globally
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Rising prices of foodstuffs and other things is a declaration of war in Nigeria. They will rather go to Poland.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Action102(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Even myself won't return
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by BigYash: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Those type don't have anything to come and show as the success or result of them traveling out. Na shame the catch them.
Not that e.. Nigeria is even worse than Ukraine currently. Only Nigerian Police blike Russia.. Talk of kidnappers. Even Nigerian army. Seems you don't know we are in everyday war in this country.. Even recently government tuned fuel to water and damaged people's cars. Which war pass that one again??
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by pinkcottoncandy: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Liars..... show us what you have done for those that want to return before you talk about those that don't want to return.....so you want to tell me that all the videos of thousands of Nigerians struggling to get a train or cross border...all don't want to return??
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by benuejosh: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
if you see anybody that is more foolish than you, take him to court!
Why are you so pained?
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Na person wey get real Home dey like return home o. House and Home no be the SAME MEANING. many may have houses to return to bit those houses ain't really a home. Wicked people are aplenty in many houses but a home full of loving people is hard to find. Bob Marley said,some people are so poor, they only HAVE MONEY! Nigeria isn't a home to many, just an ordinary house filled with wicked people .even now, many wouldnt mind leaving the this house for the war torn Ukraine if the means is available without hesitation. Nigeria is not country(home),it's just a place, a thing, an ordinary House and this House has fallen

:-
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Alexaonfleek: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I used to be one of the ring leaders shouting at Nigerians who won't return in this kind of situation.

If we put together all Nigerians without legal documents abroad and bring them back, Nigeria will be something else. Our population is exploding. No job for more than 50% living in Nigeria (won't be shocked if more than 85%); yet, we want more frustrated ones to return. To come to do what exactly?

Three areas we must fix:
3. 50 years population control strategic plan till [/b]we normalize 2 children per woman[b].
Per MAN and WOMAN please.
Because useless polygamists and community dicks who breed children that they cannot be there for will take this to mean that they can breed with up to 8 women.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by tradepunter: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Three areas we must fix:
3. 50 years population control strategic plan till we normalize 2 children per woman.

Very sensible solution... But trust niaja women with their ignorance.

As they see man hold small bar, they will want to born back to back to back so that the children go fit get trained as the money dy early
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Chain them and bring them back. These are the same ppl shouting racism. Come back to your country amidst the war,they refused. ♠
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Brightest04(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/ukraine-some-nigerians-dont-want-to-return-says-minister/
it supposed to be a shame to the government, because if they've been doing the right thing why won't they want to return.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Bigpapi: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Aboki..... U na no dey ever get sense ,cow brains
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Northernblood5(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Bigpapi:

Aboki..... U na no dey ever get sense ,cow brains

Ewu
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Elidrisy20: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Enn then leave them there nah
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2022
tradepunter:

Very sensible solution... But trust niaja women with their ignorance.

As they see man hold small bar, they will want to born back to back to back so that the children go fit get trained as the money dy early
They have been attacking me.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by wonder233: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Golden truths they don't want to hear
helinues:
Toh

Those must be those that are using reckless lives in abroad with nothing to write about.

Some Nigerians residing in Nigeria are living far better than some Nigerians residing in an abroad
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by madjune(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2022
The average Nigerian wants a place where he won't have to struggle over meeting his basic daily needs, like food, shelter, water and regular light supply.

I'm sure in those Poland or Polish temporary camps, these needs are readily and easily met.

So, why would any sane Nigerian leave there to come back to Nigeria and meet total darkness and chaos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / Fire Guts Canadian Embassy Building In Abuja / FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.