Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema (18433 Views)

See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / Is Geoffrey Onyema Nigeria's Most Ineffective Foreign Minister? / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

PLEASE DO. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BACK OF YOU.

I was at the embassy this morning to confirm how my traveling there will be, next time we gonna talk again maybe is from there, live update coming soon from Ukraine
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Rostikol: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

I was at the embassy this morning to confirm how my traveling there will be, next time we gonna talk again maybe is from there, live update coming soon from Ukraine

Liar from hell. We cannot be deceived. Who in their right mind will give up their pepper soup and isi ewu tonight at their local joint, fine babe in tow, for the cruise missiles of Vladimir Putin?

ONLY a madman. So perhaps you no well.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Liar from hell. We cannot be deceived. Who in their right mind will give up their pepper soup and isi ewu tonight at their local joint, fine babe in tow, for the cruise missiles of Vladimir Putin?

ONLY a madman. So perhaps you no well.

Calm down now my brother, I am tired all this things you mentioned here because this is what I wakeup to everyday because of the nature of my business, I need real action live
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Proudlyomonna: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Just be politically correct & say we Nigerians are the perfect explanation of suffering, evil.

Government go, Government come, yet still things remain the same.

You are correct,but guy the kind suffering wey this Apc in particular carry come no get mate at all undecided
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
No big deal in it to gloat over wink

To the ipob terrorists and the unpatriotic naysayers whose hearts are filled with hate, bitterness and bigotry,it is not a big deal. No evacuation plan from a foreign country takes all citizens.

Even some Americans stayed back in Afganistan after US government withdrew and advised all their citizens to join the evacuation planes.

In the case of these Nigerians who chose to stay back, they have different reasons:

Some of them are married there with children and spouses.

The one interviewed on BBC around 2pm Sunday is already married to a Ukranian lady with two children .He was carrying one of his children while the wife was carrying the baby. He could not abandon his wife and little children despite admitting that his Nigerian parents have been worried and would be at peace if he is back home safe in Nigeria. The wife's family too would love to ensure they regroup in Poland and were keeping in touch with them.

The others are using their Schengen visa to move to other institutions instead of coming over and restarting the whole travel process all over.

Some do not have legitimate papers while some are from very poor or dysfunctional families back home and would rather stay long enough and far from their poverty and dysfunctional families they escaped from.

To some, their conscience is to blame. They have plotted against the nation and spoken ill of the land so the resources of this land, by spiritual design, will not bless them.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

I think you are having a meltdown of some sort and needs help asap. Must Ipob be dragged into everything.
Sometimes, learn to use your brain!
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by pharmaking: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Forget all those nonsense cries of not allowing them to cross border, they never intended to cross border.

Abeg leave them.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Another donkey headed remark showing complete stupidity and ignorance. HALF A MILLION PEOPLE fled Ukraine in the last 2 days. Their capital is deserted. Their 2nd largest city is currently under a hail of bombs, cruise missiles, and airstrikes.

And you think Nigeria is ''no different''. So why haven't you fled the country as a hungry refugee fleeing bombs and airstrikes??

What are you still doing with your fat belly and fat head and big mouth typing rubbish on your phone when you should be fleeing?

Brainless, stupid mo.r.ons drowning in self hate.

What will you say to someone who is in the far north believing and hoping it will just be a dream someday, for ajah here na guys with AK's walking freely for streets no fears no confrontation of any kind from our security agencies, my front yard issa slaughter field for cultists and other related nonsense, am not going far but just my front yard I don't know about other places.

I can't just come out of the gate to stand and hi my arizo as usual anymore, if I didn't get what I need at home and it's dark am not getting it again till tomorrow simply because people die always in that front, coming back home from work especially Fridays I will have to call house to know the state of my area before proceeding ..... Is that not another violent arena just like Ukraine
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by 18377se: 6:02am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Once they manage enter an EU country, na disappear.
[/s]
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Aaay: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rostikol:

So why have you not fled Nigeria like 500,000 Ukrainians did in the last 2 days under a hail of cruise missiles and bombs?

Mumu typing rubbish.

Idiots don’t quote me I don’t play around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: INEC Plotting To Match Irev Information With Form EC8A – PDP / Those Booing Fayose Were Paid By Fayemi - Lere Olayinka / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.