Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema (18432 Views)

See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / Is Geoffrey Onyema Nigeria's Most Ineffective Foreign Minister? / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Per MAN and WOMAN please.
Because useless polygamists and community dicks who breed children that they cannot be there for will take this to mean that they can breed with up to 8 women.
I considered your suggestion, but it will be resisted. Muslims will reject it and they are more than other religions.

When I checked, it doesn't matter. The only issue here is that there may be more women initially left out of marriage. But when they start seeing it themselves, polygamy will naturally reduce a bit.

Religion is a factor you do not joke with. We just have to go around it and find other ways to influence religious-related factors indirectly.

As long as every woman is restricted to 2 children, within 10 years, we will see the effect a bit. After 20 years, it will be a bit clearer. And after 30 years, prosperity will show if we can tackle corruption.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ufotunang: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Who will return to this country where Buhari has made the economy to be hard, hardship, hunger, poverty.....
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2022
ZUBY77:
When i said on Thursday that a peaceful Nigeria is not that better than a fighting Ukraine, some idiots called for my head.

Like Reno Omokri has been trying to hammer into people's head, Nigeria has been at war with itself for years.
You don't live in Lagos or Abuja and think Nigeria is safe.

If not that your government is not allowing most killings to be reported, you would have been surprised how many people die violently in Nigeria everyday.

A region in Nigeria declared sit-at-home every Monday and some random days occasionally, Government couldn't stop them to enforce it. They kill people everyday to spite the government. Innocent people are allowed to be killed and you talk about war in Ukaraine. It doenst really concern most of you because Nigeria being a multi ethnic entity, the hatred is deep.

How many Nigerians in Ukraine has been killed since the war started?

Return back home and check the number of Nigerians killed in Nigeria since last week.

In your bid to butress the point you deliberately or maliciously omitted a region that has bandits and killer herdsmen maiming and killing on a daily basis and also the same region has a group thar is bent on having an islamic caliphate in Nigeria killing and ravaging on a regular and now they are aligned with ISWAP such that they are already in control of the stare nearest to our capital.
please eliminate unconscious bias when you want to make your point, i just assisted you to bring it all to perspective
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Highman56: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Raph82:
I'm not surprised, no matter how worst the situation may be, u still can't compare Nigeria to Ukraine. I was watching live on cable news how the warning alarm systems were being triggered, calling people to move to underground and subway systems for safety. God forbid, if such war breaks out here, do we have any subway systems that people can run to for safety? or do we have any protective or safety infrastructure in place?
Na to pray last prayer o in case of incasities
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by pacespot(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
One Nigerian just reported to have been kidnapped by police yesterday, just because he had an accident with his own car and as a law abiding citizen reported the issue to the police station himself, but police see that as opportunity to strip him of his human dignity and the question about how he came about such car as a youth could not provide a satisfactory answer to the police, so he was detained.

We are living in a banana republic where one bitter and toxic man can destroy your life without any question asked, Nigeria is a country where one nonentity man is stronger than the court because he is working in the government.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Bigchristo: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Kylekent59:
Nothing to write about Nigeria.

Everything has increased in price.

Pedro is now 250 per litre; the old price was 150

Indomie hungry man is now 220; the old price was 200

A bag of pure water is now #200; the old price was 100

I am tired of writing. The list is endless.

If you like how this current administration is running Nigeria, click share, otherwise, click like.

Let them know we are angry.
those four people Wey click share na goat them be
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Kwestionair: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Those must be those that are using reckless lives in abroad with nothing to write about.

Some Nigerians residing in Nigeria are living far better than some Nigerians residing in an abroad

This comment wreak of envy. Stop talking in the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Cognitivereason: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
ZUBY77:
When i said on Thursday that a peaceful Nigeria is not that better than a fighting Ukraine, some idiots called for my head.

Like Reno Omokri has been trying to hammer into people's head, Nigeria has been at war with itself for years.
You don't live in Lagos or Abuja and think Nigeria is safe.

If not that your government is not allowing most killings to be reported, you would have been surprised how many people die violently in Nigeria everyday.

A region in Nigeria declared sit-at-home every Monday and some random days occasionally, Government couldn't stop them to enforce it. They kill people everyday to spite the government. Innocent people are allowed to be killed and you talk about war in Ukaraine. It doenst really concern most of you because Nigeria being a multi ethnic entity, the hatred is deep.

How many Nigerians in Ukraine has been killed since the war started?

Return back home and check the number of Nigerians killed in Nigeria since last week.

Y not go and count their bodies...
Some people just want to talk...

Saying Nigeria at peace is better than Ukraine at war with Russia..
Anyways it because u are at peace in ur home.. DAT y u can type this nonsense
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Ecos(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Come back to do what? Even if na me, I no go come back to this shit hole country
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by babajero(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
SmartProf:
Don't bother yourself anymore Sir...those ones who don't wanna return are gaining useful experience to head Amotekun or Ebubeagu in the future. They have been watching oyibo war movies and are now seeing it live for the first time...allow them enjoy their adventure in peace.
Is Nigeria not ashamed that its citizens prefer a life in war torn country than to come back to a country which claims to be peaceful but people die like rats, while it so called president go to chill in another man's country.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ZUBY77(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

In your bid to butress the point you deliberately or maliciously omitted a region that has bandits and killer herdsmen maiming and killing on a daily basis and also the same region has a group thar is bent on having an islamic caliphate in Nigeria killing and ravaging on a regular and now they are aligned with ISWAP such that they are already in control of the stare nearest to our capital.
please eliminate unconscious bias when you want to make your point, i just assisted you to bring it all to perspective

I am actually Igbo from Enugu. I feel it's more important to bring to light, the plight of my own people rather than emphasizing on things happening in other regions.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by moneyissweet(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2022
He just said his own mind without insulting anyone.

E never reach for " God go punish you"

Make una stop this unnecessary aggressive insults.

Saxxon:

The way you people lie with reckless disregard needs to be studied! This rubbish you typed is so that you can deceive gullible people that Afghanistan of all places is safe. You and your kind are beyond wicked, you're devilish! Afghan that is a horror story for even its not own citizens is where you're trying to paint as "fit for Americans". God will punish you!
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2022
So they are better than those living here now abeg leave them there, they should died there
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Tomilola360: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2022
shame no go let them na.

greener pasture don turn lemon juice
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Pio44: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Who coming back help
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by CocoaOla: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2022
The youth are endangered species in Nigeria except they will be waring rag or begging on the street or trekking up and down in rag Nigerian will not like them Nigerian will frame them as Yahoo if they look good

Nigerian are cursed with black mind and envy
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2022
ZUBY77:

I am actually Igbo from Enugu. I feel it's more important to bring to light, the plight of my own people rather than emphasizing on things happening in other regions.

You see the UGM saga it is a political game between some rogue politicians in our midst. Example that usurper called Uzodinjo. I have a friend who was kidnapped along Njaba axis and the dialect of these kidnappers shows they were clearly from Imo. Once they start picking all these politicians watch how these kidnappers and UGM would end
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ayindejimmy(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Northernblood5:
Didn't i say it here that those useless cry babies just want to play racism victim card against Ukraine that gave their ungrateful ass education.

I know it that they never want to return

Shebi we're even trying to bring our ppl.

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by cocolacec(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Kylekent59:

If you like how this current administration is running Nigeria, click share, otherwise, click like.

Same thing is happening in Europe and America.Prices of goods and commodities keep rising
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by cocolacec(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
babajero:
Is Nigeria not ashamed that its citizens prefer a life in war torn country than to come back to a country which claims to be peaceful but people die like rats, while it so called president go to chill in another man's country.

That is not true,those refusing to return will escape from Poland to Germany/Italy to seek asylum.That is their game plan.
Ukrainian visa doesnt permit access to schengen region now they have the opoortunity.Ukrainians have been pouring into schengen region to seek asylum since 2014.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by naikeboy(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Return to this hell fire and do what na.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Northernblood5:
Didn't i say it here that those useless cry babies just want to play racism victim card against Ukraine that gave their ungrateful ass education.

I know it that they never want to return
stupid thing
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by joeyfire(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Before nko grin They no dey take light fot Ukraine upon the war. Water dey run, Fuel dey and most important Buhari is not in Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Aguogba(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
No big deal in it to gloat over wink

To the ipob terrorists and the unpatriotic naysayers whose hearts are filled with hate, bitterness and bigotry,it is not a big deal. No evacuation plan from a foreign country takes all citizens.

Even some Americans stayed back in Afganistan after US government withdrew and advised all their citizens to join the evacuation planes.

In the case of these Nigerians who chose to stay back, they have different reasons:

Some of them are married there with children and spouses.

The one interviewed on BBC around 2pm Sunday is already married to a Ukranian lady with two children .He was carrying one of his children while the wife was carrying the baby. He could not abandon his wife and little children despite admitting that his Nigerian parents have been worried and would be at peace if he is back home safe in Nigeria. The wife's family too would love to ensure they regroup in Poland and were keeping in touch with them.

The others are using their Schengen visa to move to other institutions instead of coming over and restarting the whole travel process all over.

Some do not have legitimate papers while some are from very poor or dysfunctional families back home and would rather stay long enough and far from their poverty and dysfunctional families they escaped from.

To some, their conscience is to blame. They have plotted against the nation and spoken ill of the land so the resources of this land, by spiritual design, will not bless them.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Ukraine is not a Schengen country, that was why they were rejected in the first place. Hungary will pay a very heavy fine to the EU if they ever let them in without official approval.
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by ZUBY77(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2022
obynzo:

You see the UGM saga it is a political game between some rogue politicians in our midst. Example that usurper called Uzodinjo. I have a friend who was kidnapped along Njaba axis and the dialect of these kidnappers shows they were clearly from Imo. Once they start picking all these politicians watch how these kidnappers and UGM would end

No doubt. Outsiders can't operate in our lands freely
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Theunbothered: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2022
After the war Ukraine will develop, Nigeria without war has been stagnating.

Why would anyone want to return to failure and suffering?
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Aguogba(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Those students have a life changing opportunity to enter the EU from Ukraine and you expect them to toss it and come back to Naija? Haba
Re: Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema by Darevofpeace(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Kylekent59:

Are you referring to Pedro who played for Chelsea been sold for #250

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / Who Are Bola Tinubu’s Children And What Do They Do For A Living? / Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.