Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? (32991 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yadid:
See people saying there's nothing diabolical there. Lol. This stupid wokeness eh, one day you will say there is nothing like the devil. Bro/Sis, carefully take the right step out of that place.

Use your "unwokenes" to improve your life and that of your country. Since you already know the solution.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is serious
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Pascopele: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sariel:
First things first, This is a computerized accounting, you print the End of day on the Pos after the days work, let me advice you, always calculate both the End if day and also calculate the slips one at a time, who knows yahoo boys or someone ur boss sent could be reprinting ur previous transactions and you pay them the cash. It's nothing diabolic, wise up
You are smart
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by jyz200(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Good evening nairalanders I have a little challenge I am facing in my workplace at the moment and I am suspecting my boss to be responsible,I started working in this new company December last year it's a a real estate company,but the office were I work in particular we run a pos there too,so I when I come to work in the morning I first go to my bosses place to collect cash for customers withdrawal.
Nothing diabolical it’s just your mindset, sit down and have a thought where you’re getting it wrong

I am a type of person that barely misplace my money or phone,these two things are very important to me so I am very careful with them,but since I started working in this company it has being a different case,there is no week I don't loose up to 6000 from the pos money I will try all my best to trace the money with the machine transaction history but I will never trace how the money went ,and the most painful part is that I usually pay the depths with my salary so end of the month I usually go with half of my salary as a result of debt.
There are 3 reasons why I suspect my boss,no one the first month I started work a friend of mine told me that he doesn't like my boss,that he looks diabolic to him I laugh and told him to stop being too supersticous because I don't believe such things he told me his instincts don't disappoint him.
Secondly there was a day I borrowed money from my boss I told him I want to buy some stuff that I am broke at the moment ,since I have worked half of the month I need a little change from my salary I only requested 10k,after thinking hard for about 10 minutes he gave me the money,actually I wanted to use the money to pay a loan app I was owing so I payed 5k and kept the remaining 5k to get a t-shirt the following day ,I put the money inside my deep pocket and went to work in the morning even when I was on the road I check my pocket and the money was there,did you know immediately I got to my shop I swept the floor of my shop and tidied the whole place,as I was about to leave for the market to my surprise I deep my hand inside my pocket and the money was gone,I searched evety nook and cranny of the shop i didn't see the money,I just laughed and shook my head.

Thirdly, there are two workers my boss just employed because we have up to three branches in my area,one is a girl and one is a boy,the girl seem to like me dlso much she always like telling me how the work is going for her she usually tells me about every issue she has with my boss, did you know this girl has lost up to 20k in the pos money in just one month of work?.. shocked
One day I went to our head office to check our debt book because we always have a book we all money we borrowed from boss plus or shortages are recorded did you know this two new workers have lost more than their salaries,I went through the boys record I saw ,5k,3k,4k etc there is no day this guy doesn't loose money I usually blame myself for all my mistakes until I saw that I am not the only one.now the girl has stopped work.

Pls nairalanders,I am tired of working for people I want to quit start up my own biz but capital is the problem if I can get up to 100k between now till May I will start up my own biz ,can someone just help me with a good idea on how to make money online because I don't always lack data here in the office you contributions will be appreciated thanks .

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Smartgeek(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dig deep.

Asides from possibly overpaying some customers, It is also possible that some withdrawal transactions weren't settling instantly in ur wallet. Always check EOD with ur transaction receipts as well as expected balance.

As for money disappearing from Ur pocket, na carelessness I go attribute that to.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by kingdvd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
my brother,

There is no demon any where! those that u claim exist are those created by you and in your mind.

suggestions create belief and your beliefs run ur reality. the 1st guy that told u ur boss looks diabolic, probably ignited something in you and u will keep seeing this until u break from that perception in your subconscious mind. Note- your subconscious mind is not your conscious mind. you should research the difference.

Your perception is always your reality.

if you are still stuck and dont know how to go, you can inbox me.

what you see, smell, taste and touch are simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
wake up man- if you find this truth then you are free in life in all ramifications

Read this book.. the power of the subconscious mind by Joseph murphy.

Thank me later
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by aaking(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
When you said you kept money in front pocket while sweeping. You have lost your senses. When u keep money in front pocket while bending down the money will fell off. You are have problems of financial crisis

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Find another job before u die in debt o
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
mailemy:
Bros make the video camera no disappear with the experiment money. That one will be double wahala, lol.

hahaha..
My bro.. Na fasting and prayers go follow o.. Heheh
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
kingxsamz:

Your poor sarcasm didn't do what you thought it would.
Nowhere did the Op say he doesn't believe in juju and his post only shows that he's just as delusional as you are. And nothing in his write-up suggests anything "spiritual".
That's why Africa will never move forward with poor thinking folks like you and the Op who attribute everything to juju/diabolism without even doing any form of research.

Oponu didirin, alaigbon amukumeko.

I tink u re blind outwardly and inwardly. Even spiritually it seems u re blind as well, a delusional fellow committing a felony grin grin grin

I tink i highlighted the place where op said he doesn't bliv in such things, abi cant u see where i emboldened??

Oju e tifo, ur eye don blind.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by edunaragold(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Good evening nairalanders I have a little challenge I am facing in my workplace at the moment and I am suspecting my boss to be responsible,I started working in this new company December last year it's a a real estate company,but the office were I work in particular we run a pos there too,so I when I come to work in the morning I first go to my bosses place to collect cash for customers withdrawal.

I am a type of person that barely misplace my money or phone,these two things are very important to me so I am very careful with them,but since I started working in this company it has being a different case,there is no week I don't loose up to 6000 from the pos money I will try all my best to trace the money with the machine transaction history but I will never trace how the money went ,and the most painful part is that I usually pay the depths with my salary so end of the month I usually go with half of my salary as a result of debt.
There are 3 reasons why I suspect my boss,no one the first month I started work a friend of mine told me that he doesn't like my boss,that he looks diabolic to him I laugh and told him to stop being too supersticous because I don't believe such things he told me his instincts don't disappoint him.
Secondly there was a day I borrowed money from my boss I told him I want to buy some stuff that I am broke at the moment ,since I have worked half of the month I need a little change from my salary I only requested 10k,after thinking hard for about 10 minutes he gave me the money,actually I wanted to use the money to pay a loan app I was owing so I payed 5k and kept the remaining 5k to get a t-shirt the following day ,I put the money inside my deep pocket and went to work in the morning even when I was on the road I check my pocket and the money was there,did you know immediately I got to my shop I swept the floor of my shop and tidied the whole place,as I was about to leave for the market to my surprise I deep my hand inside my pocket and the money was gone,I searched evety nook and cranny of the shop i didn't see the money,I just laughed and shook my head.

Thirdly, there are two workers my boss just employed because we have up to three branches in my area,one is a girl and one is a boy,the girl seem to like me dlso much she always like telling me how the work is going for her she usually tells me about every issue she has with my boss, did you know this girl has lost up to 20k in the pos money in just one month of work?.. shocked
One day I went to our head office to check our debt book because we always have a book we all money we borrowed from boss plus or shortages are recorded did you know this two new workers have lost more than their salaries,I went through the boys record I saw ,5k,3k,4k etc there is no day this guy doesn't loose money I usually blame myself for all my mistakes until I saw that I am not the only one.now the girl has stopped work.

Pls nairalanders,I am tired of working for people I want to quit start up my own biz but capital is the problem if I can get up to 100k between now till May I will start up my own biz ,can someone just help me with a good idea on how to make money online because I don't always lack data here in the office you contributions will be appreciated thanks .

. Dear its your boss,a friend of mine also complained betterly but I told her to stop it.,sometimes she cries bitterly, and even go to the shop hungry ,and back hungry,so I told her to quite now she has rest of mind,pls look for another job mbok or biko.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
kingxsamz:

Your poor sarcasm didn't do what you thought it would.
Nowhere did the Op say he doesn't believe in juju and his post only shows that he's just as delusional as you are. And nothing in his write-up suggests anything "spiritual".
That's why Africa will never move forward with poor thinking folks like you and the Op who attribute everything to juju/diabolism without even doing any form of research.

You that is not Africa have u move forward?? Where are u??

Wat have u invented, wat have u produced??

Kpele ooh, Albert Einstein
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Web2020: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Check yourself First. Are you cheating or having the mind to cheat. When you cheat from one side you will loose it through another means. It is a natural law.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by teresafaith: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
OP always do your accounts 3 times daily
Be careful when paying customers, always check if its approved or declined
Any expenses, write it down
When you loan or give someone money including your boss, write it down so as not to forget when closing your account for the day
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by iamcalmbiatchez: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga you should quit immediately!!!
Loverofpeace:

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Sunnyski: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Go and learn cryptocurrency, Airdrops and how to trade on Binance Exchange, then come and thank me later.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you are not satisfied with seems apparent

Leave the job.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Action102(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

My Dear, the world is evil
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by kingxsamz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

You that is not Africa have u move forward?? Where are u??

Wat have u invented, wat have u produced??

Kpele ooh, Albert Einstein

Lol, you had to quote me twice. I might have struck a nerve. When your head becomes cool, think about what I've said. cheesy
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by tomzyELNINO: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
You borrowed money to repay a loan and buy a T-shirt grin grin
That alone already shows the kind of person you are. Na curiosity de worry you to think its your boss that is doing you.
Get yourself together and be more responsible my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by HEBEI: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
IAMPEDRO:
If this is true, then POS business is not secure. I am saying this based on your last paragraph.
This is Nigeria.

And that happens a lot, I own pos machines.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by ajl: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Can you send your email contact to this email address: hubknob2021@gmail.com

Also to be sure it's you. Send me your email address here on Nairaland as well. Now, I will come back here only within today to see if you have responded. Beyond today, I may not visit this thread again.

You can come back here to delete your email later, after I must have received your mail.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by HEBEI: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sunnyski:

Go and learn cryptocurrency, Airdrops and how to trade on Binance Exchange, then come and thank me later.

I have been failing my Binance KYC with my Nigerian voters card. Any other way out?
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Aaaoo: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Believe what you chose to
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by eguarojeona: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Stop using diabolic for fetish
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Yadid(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
kingxsamz:

Use your "unwokenes" to improve your life and that of your country. Since you already know the solution.

Strawman! Better to keep quiet sometimes than to spew out senselessness. I was never talking to you man.

Can't even follow a line of reasoning. Shame!
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
He may be messing with the machine to record shortages. I don’t know how but as long as it’s an electronic equipment, it can be manipulated by anyone who has the skill to do so. The fact that it’s not only you means that someone is cooking the books

As for you missing money, you swept and cleaned up before you discovered it was missing. Could you have trashed it accidentally?

Loverofpeace:

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Josbreed: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
The girl doing POS for her boss in my area also suffers the same thing. Shortages every day. No explanation.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Psoul(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

People fail to tackle the root of their problems, rather they will start blaming or accusing others.
What your friend suspected about ur boss has registered in ur brain and you are trying to believe him or you have already believed him.

Let me tell u and your colleagues in that business what your problem is.
You are either overpaying customers or collecting lesser than what u were supposed to collect from customers.
Until you get so used to counting of money, you will keep making this mistake.
Even people that have mastered the art of counting and paying money still do this mistake.
The only better route out of this is the use of counting machine.

So to minimize your loss, try not to be too fast to serve your customers.
Do not talk or respond to anyone while counting your money.
Recount your money twice before accepting or paying it.

Now, let us even come to accept your story of diabolism.
What if the cause of your shortage is coming from your customers?
What if it is not really from your boss?
We have heard of people paying with diabolic money. Once the money touches other money, they will start missing.
I don't know about this and I don't easily allow myself to believe it.

Finally, if u think that your boss is diabolic and it is affecting you, your best option is to leave the job and not to go about complaining.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Iroyinayodele: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have something for you,if you're willing

Loverofpeace:

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
You are not conscious or cautious about the misplacement of the money.

People should stop relating their carelessness to diabolic.

I used to watch one program back in the days, Pastor Wa, the man said, so you have been complaining of having Agbano money ( Mysterious disappearance of money), why not take the money to the bank and let Agbana go and take it there .

I will assume u don't understand what u just wrote
BTW, agbana is quite diff from mysterious loss of money
If u like keep your money with world bank, if agbana visit u (God forbid) all will be gone is a twinkle of an eye. Abi who go get problem without using his saved money to solve it?

Agbana will not be our portion IJN, amen
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by helinues: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
stephinnoyewole:

I will assume u don't understand what u just wrote
BTW, agbana is quite diff from mysterious loss of money
If u like keep your money with world bank, if agbana visit u (God forbid) all will be gone is a twinkle of an eye. Abi who go get problem without using his saved money to solve it?

Agbana will not be our portion IJN, amen

Stop believing in superstition .. How would agbana withdraw your money from bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) / I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.