Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport (28217 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) / Uzodimma Allocates Brand New Buses To Ministries, Department & Agencies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Kpeshi10(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Tovard:
Innocent should work more on their vehicles �, I have observed that most of their vehicles wears out quickly maybe 2 to 3 years after purchased.

They are the new face of Nigeria ��, hope the coming generations!

God bless the CEO
God bless the Igbos
God bless the Yorubas
God bless the Hausas
God bless Nigeria ��!

Wish me happy birthday in advance..
Chairman the remaining ethnic groups nko? God bless them too

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by dokyOloye: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

How many did your father buy?
Islamabad man,have you beheaded anybody today?
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by iezeiyida(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Stop playing the stupid games just because 2023 elections are getting closer. The Federal and State executives, judiciary and legislature, should first start using IVM if you people are serious to patronise our local products
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by kingsceemark(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Yasihu:
Kpafuka bus

Yoruba Muslim miscreants Terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by micflo28(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Where is the fuel to run it
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by PNomsule: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Abeg keep kwayet...
Bet u know nothing about airports...so u mean ..if book a ticket to fly airpeace..and once my flight is ready .. Should pay a fee to transport me from the terminal to the plane?

Oga, you know nothing about Fiscal Mngt, hence you should be the one keeping shut. Could you evaluate the cost benefit analysis of this recklesness to the Nigerian State? Did FG tell you the Airport lacked Busses to be used to commute Air Passengers from terminals to the Aircraft? What happened to the once in use before these?

Infact Bleep off
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Younext: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
One among many reasons Nigeria don't want to divorce ipobians

They know Ipob is blessed with many talents
if Dem no buy nw una go call Dem enemy of progress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by aspabay(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2022
PNomsule:
We spend too much money in buying goods that are not gainful to the larger population. It has its ripple effects in the not too distant future.

FG have no business buying any bus for shuttle, let IVM propose to run the service and charge commuters at a regulated fee.

So you want passengers to pay for shuttle from air strip tarmac to arrival lounge, well-done oga capitalist
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by VEXT: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Younext:
if Dem no buy nw una go call Dem enemy of progress
E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by danot1030: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2022
And they told us that APC government and Buhari hate Igbos
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by tollyboy5(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
One among many reasons Nigeria don't want to divorce ipobians

They know Ipob is blessed with many talents
Lol you were crying fulani government is bias. But they've done more for igbos compared to goodluck lol
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Kingxb: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Honestly you funny ,,have u been to the east or south south how many federal roads is connecting other state that is completed or don ,but in the north ,,kaduna to kano,to bauchi,abuja to nasarawa ,jigawa to bauchi all are dualize ....u talk of a bridge as if the igbos or south south are not part of Nigeria ...a bridge started by good luck ,name any fresh project our president started
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Zeefort: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Friends,
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small. Please support me with any amount.
0036286596, GTB
God Almight bless you.
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by emmabosco: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Only 7 is too small na
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Abujason: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Interestingly, ndi ofe have not raised their usual display of bad belle in large numbers as they usually do on this topic relating to an Igbo based business. Deliverance may be real ooo!
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Abujason: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Cognitivereason: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2022
PNomsule:

Oga, you know nothing about Fiscal Mngt, hence you should be the one keeping shut. Could you evaluate the cost benefit analysis of this recklesness to the Nigerian State? [b]Did FG tell you the Airport lacked Busses to be used to commute Air Passengers from terminals to the Aircraft? [/b]What happened to the once in use before these?

Infact Bleep off

So FG should make it public that there are no sufficient buses at their airports...
Look.. u don't just have sense..sorry to say...

Tell me any where in the world were passengers have to pay to commute them selves from the airport terminal to the plane...
Even Nigerians paying for trolleys to move their luggages is absurd in foreign airports..

Even if u have not stepped foot in an airport...u have an Internet enabled smartphone..

Lastly if the ones in used before were still in good conditions and were enough.. FAAN will not deem it necessary to buy more...
Am sure ur one of those mugus dat will wait for something to spoil kpatakpata b4 taking necessary action..typical black mentality

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Beedude(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Abeg keep kwayet...
Bet u know nothing about airports...so u mean ..if book a ticket to fly airpeace..and once my flight is ready .. Should pay a fee to transport me from the terminal to the plane?
I can bet the guy has never seen a plane. Ignorance and being defiant is a serious cancer. They dont know and will still think they know all

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Fmghewzy(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2022
dokyOloye:
Biafrans to the rescue again!
If e dey dem easy,make them go price the Toyota equivalent grin
Call me a chest-beater if you want

Senseless comment,and if it was another product they purchased you this same slowpoke would be the first to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by naptu2: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2022
davessales039:

It's actually a nice one....... But
You can't be too sure.

2023 is near.. Could this be a campaign strategy??!!

Well, let's remain positive nonetheless.

iezeiyida:
Stop playing the stupid games just because 2023 elections are getting closer. The Federal and State executives, judiciary and legislature, should first start using IVM if you people are serious to patronise our local products

It's got nothing to do with 2023. The Federal Government has consistently been one of Innoson's biggest customers. Mr Innocent Chukwuma said so himself.

Buhari govt gives Innoson support, patronage – Innocent Chukwuma

By Agency Report September 29, 2019

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government.

“I must equally say that some state governments like; Ekiti, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi, Gombe, Anambra and Bauchi are are giving us a great boost.

“As at today, Innoson vehicles are being used in some West African countries like Mali, Sierra Leone and Ghana and some Nigerians residing abroad return home to purchase our vehicles”, he said.

Mr Chukwuma said that his vehicle factory had the capacity to manufacture all brands of vehicle, adding that he hoped to expand the company, soonest.

He said that apart from doing well in production capacity, the company recently employed between 7,300 and 7,500 workers to boost production capacity.

“With more support and patronage from Nigeria, we hope to expand our vehicle manufacturing firm to help provide more employment to our youths.”

Mr Chukwuma, who responded to question on the performance of youths from Niger Delta trained under the amnesty programme by his firm, described most of them as highly talented.

“Some of the youth of the Niger Delta whom we trained are very talented, after their training, we retained some of them and they are part of the success story of Innoson vehicle manufacturing can boast of today”, he said.

On the recent report that Anambra lawmakers rejected Toyota Prado SUVs and demanded Innoson products, Mr Chukwuma said he knew nothing about the report.

He, however, said “Anybody, including the Anambra lawmakers, is free to buy any brand of vehicle of his or her choice.

“As we speak, Anambra government ordered for 40 vehicles which it fully paid for and we hope to deliver them to the state by next week.”

Mr Chukwuma said he enjoyed a very warm relationship with Governor Willie Obiano and his government, saying that he was willing to leverage the relationship to impact positively on the state.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/355016-buhari-govt-gives-innoson-support-patronage-innocent-chukwuma.html

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Basheer22: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2022
dokyOloye:

Islamabad man,have you beheaded anybody today?

Go ask your cannibal father
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Basheer22: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2022
sotall:

When someone never had a father or their father was irresponsible towards them ...they are very quick to call another person's father when involved in an argument.

If your idiot if a father was responsible, he will pass on commonsense to you so that you don't keep making a fool of your entire family in public.
How many Innoson vehicles has your father bought? Simple question.
You ipob fools cry about innoson but refuse to patronise him. Isn't that stupidity?
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by obailala(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2022
PNomsule:
We spend too much money in buying goods that are not gainful to the larger population. It has its ripple effects in the not too distant future.

FG have no business buying any bus for shuttle, let IVM propose to run the service and charge commuters at a regulated fee.
danngnews:

Easy man, airpeace will add it to your ticket and give innoson his share depending on how many ticket they sold , no one will ask you for bus fare in the airport, there are smart ways of doing these stuff.
I believe its the duty of FAAN to get travellers in and out of those planes between terminals; so FAAN owns those buses. Are you guys saying FAAN, instead of owning shuttle buses, should rather give the contract to private companies?
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by dokyOloye: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Senseless comment,and if it was another product they purchased you this same slowpoke would be the first to complain.
I'm not responsible for your wretchedness grin
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by obailala(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
davessales039:

It's actually a nice one....... But
You can't be too sure.

2023 is near.. Could this be a campaign strategy??!!

Well, let's remain positive nonetheless.
iezeiyida:

The buses, trucks and other vehicles they've been buying since 2015, have they all been 2023 campaign strategy too?
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Fmghewzy(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
dokyOloye:

I'm not responsible for your wretchedness grin

Another brainless comment!
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by jclassiq(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
If we have a local producer that meets demand, there is no need to look outside. This is not supposed to be a favour; it's simply practicing what you preach. After all, they were the ones shouting "buy Nigeria grow the naira" some years back.
All those exotic cars they purchase for lawmakers, why didn't they buy from innoson? He makes those kind of stuff also.
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by obailala(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Kingxb:
Honestly you funny ,,have u been to the east or south south how many federal roads is connecting other state that is completed or don ,but in the north ,,kaduna to kano,to bauchi,abuja to nasarawa ,jigawa to bauchi all are dualize ....u talk of a bridge as if the igbos or south south are not part of Nigeria ...a bridge started by good luck ,name any fresh project our president started
How many of those roads you mentioned in the north have been completed?... mention just 1.
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by sotall(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

If your idiot if a father was responsible, he will pass on commonsense to you so that you don't keep making a fool of your entire family in public.
How many Innoson vehicles has your father bought? Simple question.
You ipob fools cry about innoson but refuse to patronise him. Isn't that stupidity?

Deal with the truth. You never had a father or even if you had one, he was never responsible towards you.
Hence you are very quick to call "father" on a social media.
Re: Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport by Juoflife1(f): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2022
This is impressive. Grow Nigeria. I love my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Armsgate: Metuh Was Paid N400m – okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.