Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) (1412 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward if Given To A Biological Father?
https://www.nairaland.com/7005732/first-fruit-offering-get-gods

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaRS3hE14Rk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by bibianna(f): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
I believe its only proper you give it to your parents!

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by isaiah4life(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2022
God bless you for this clarification. I am redeemed, pastor.

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by PlayMaker14: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Your first fruit belongs to your parents, as a matter of fact, Ephesians 6 vs 1 made it very clear of the enormous blessings you'll receive if you honor them with your substance.

Give it to your parents, not your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by adeoyekay(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward if Given To A Biological Father?
https://www.nairaland.com/7005732/first-fruit-offering-get-gods

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaRS3hE14Rk
it is a matter of choice.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by FANTASER: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
You are very correct,Having said that,let me
quickly clarify the
practice of first-fruits as
it was in the Bible. Firstly,Nairalanders
bear in mind that every
occurrence of the term
in the New Testament
relates to Christ Jesus
and His saints. Both
Jesus Christ and saints
in churches were
referred to as the first
fruits offered to God.
There was never a time
it referred to money,
income or material
things. What the New
Testament always
teaches about money
and material things is
generosity and not
trusting in those things.

6 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Popsmoke2: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
my parents who sowed tirelessly deserve my first fruit. the pastor can keep my tithe and offerings

4 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by SurvivorM(f): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2022
I like this message.
Honor thy Father and thy mother.
First fruit isn't mandatory and should be given to who you feel like

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Isacar(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Popsmoke2:
my parents who sowed tirelessly deserve my first fruit. the pastor can keep my tithe and offerings

By I think it's right we clear the misconception first fruits and tithes isn't given to pastors or Church Head, but to God..........

In the place of giving, u can honour, support ur Pastor, and receive the Pastor's reward likewise our Parents.........

First Fruit isn't mandatory tho but d bible said Prov 3: 9-10, Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with..............., but tithe is............ It's ur Choice......... Note that there's always a reward..... U choose

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Mhykel217(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2022
To me my parents prayers is stronger than any pastor. I gave my parents my first fruit out of respect for them not because its mandatory.

5 Likes

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by MARYIAN(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
FANTASER:
You are very correct,Having said that,let me
quickly clarify the
practice of first-fruits as
it was in the Bible. Firstly,Nairalanders
bear in mind that every
occurrence of the term
in the New Testament
relates to Christ Jesus
and His saints. Both
Jesus Christ and saints
in churches were
referred to as the first
fruits offered to God.
There was never a time
it referred to money,
income or material
things. What the New
Testament always
teaches about money
and material things is
generosity and not
trusting in those things.

Mhykel217:
To me my parents prayers is stronger than any pastor. I gave my parents my first fruit out of respect for them not because its mandatory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
bibianna:
I believe its only proper you give it to your parents!
Thank you.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
isaiah4life:
God bless you for this clarification. I am redeemed, pastor.

Amen.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Your first fruit belongs to your parents, as a matter of fact, Ephesians 6 vs 1 made it very clear of the enormous blessings you'll receive if you honor them with your substance.

Give it to your parents, not your pastor.

God bless you.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
FANTASER:
Both
Jesus Christ and saints
in churches were
referred to as the first
fruits offered to God.

Thank you. Jesus is the firstfruit.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Popsmoke2:

Thank you.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
SurvivorM:
I like this message.
Honor thy Father and thy mother.
First fruit isn't mandatory and should be given to who you feel like

Thank you.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Mhykel217:
To me my parents prayers is stronger than any pastor.

Thank you. A parent can curse a child and that child runs to the pastor and a genuine pastor would tell you to go and apologise to your parent.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Mhykel217(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you. A parent can curse a child and that child runs to the pastor and a genuine pastor would tell you to go and apologise to your parent.

Thats very correct. They are literally out God on earth!

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Mhykel217:

Thats very correct. They are literally out God on earth!

It's sad that some people put their pastor before their parents. Some charlatans have even made people turn against their parents, saying they are witches. The witchcraft that didn't kill you when you were a baby undecided

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by NaijaCuzin: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Been refreshing since yesterday

Battery dead sad

Looking for where to charge

Ma Please hold o

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Been refreshing since yesterday

Battery dead sad

Looking for where to charge

Ma Please hold o

Lol grin

Hint: The giveaway will not be today wink

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Orente21(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
My parents of course.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Isacar:

By I think it's right we clear the misconception first fruits and tithes isn't given to pastors or Church Head, but to God..........

True.

Isacar:

In the place of giving, u can honour, support ur Pastor, and receive the Pastor's reward likewise our Parents.........

True!

Isacar:

First Fruit isn't mandatory tho but d bible said Prov 3: 9-10, Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with..............., but tithe is............ It's ur Choice......... Note that there's always a reward..... U choose.

You obviously have not seen God's Judgements.

Exodus 23:16 and 19; repeated again in Exodus 34:26

"The first of thy firstfruits of thy land, THOU SHALT BRING INTO THE HOUSE THE LORD, THY GOD."

Same "thou shalt" in "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3 which no one says is discretional or optional.
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

True.

True!

You obviously have not seen God's Judgements.

Exodus 23:16 and 19; repeated again in Exodus 34:26

"The first of thy firstfruits of thy land, THOU SHALT BRING INTO THE HOUSE THE LORD, THY GOD."

Same "thou shalt" in "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3 which no one says is discretional or optional.

Another one still under the law undecided
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by NaijaCuzin: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Back

Okay ma

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Back

Okay ma

Welcome back grin
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Evidenx(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
JESUS IS THE FIRST FRUIT OF ALL THINGS.

GIVE THE MONEY TO YOUR PARENTS.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Evidenx:
JESUS IS THE FIRST FRUIT OF ALL THINGS.

GIVE THE MONEY TO YOUR PARENTS.

Amen

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Another one still under the law undecided

It is Written "he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”

Again

Whoso keepeth the law [is] a wise son:

And yet again

Blessed is every one that feared The Lord; THAT WALKETTH IN HIS WAYS"
Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Mhykel217(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It's sad that some people put their pastor before their parents. Some charlatans have even made people turn against their parents, saying they are witches. The witchcraft that didn't kill you when you were a baby undecided

To even think that someone would believe their own parents is a witch or wizard is very appalling!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: First Fruit: Pastor Or Parents? (My Answer!) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Mhykel217:

To even think that someone would believe their own parents is a witch or wizard is very appalling!! embarassed

The time when the mama should be reaping the fruits of her labour cry
Even if she is, cover the money in the blood of Jesus and give it to her. No weapon fashioned and all that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Lagosians Fear Cats? / Theory Of Evolution / Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.