Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) (8277 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Take all the time you need and slowly go through all the pictures babygirl. cheesy
Tell me the one that appeals to you the most.

@ Candidlady, what is your favorite miyan? cheesy
Rice...maybe..
That should be the first one rice right? cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lemme first park here auntie mariangeles

Need to take my time to check all the meals

Modified: going through the list ijust realized ihavent tasted much meals... And can the OP prep everything up there ?

°°°°need to go for some chef/cooking lessons°°°°

embarassed embarassed cry

Food is one of em tools to a man's soul... Need to have that tool...
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rice...maybe..

That should be the first one rice right? cheesy grin

Rice? grin
There are no in the pictures.

Ok. Just download the one that appeals to you the most and show it to me. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
The only issue i have is my partner can not cook local africa dish cry it pains me because i really miss it

Foodiest
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Lemme first park here auntie mariangele

Need to take my time to check all the meal

You’re welcome to the party.

Take all the time you need. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Rice? grin
There are no in the pictures.

Ok. Just download the one that appeals to you the most and show it to me. cheesy
You mean no rice in that picture? cheesy
Looks like I am high on crystal meth.. grin

Well here you go..
How nice is it? cheesy

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

You’re welcome to the party.

Take all the time you need. cheesy

They all look delicious minus that ewedu and anything that got bitter leaf in it...

Truth is iam missing out on meals...

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well here you go..
How nice is it? cheesy

What is this rice flakes ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Everything looks delicious minus the ewedu embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well here you go..
How nice is it? cheesy

What is that? cheesy
That isn’t on the list na.

Well, for me, If I’m not being biased, my favorite is this one below because I can enjoy it as it is and get satisfied.
It is nutritious too. Very nutritious.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

They all look delicious minus that ewedu and anything that got bitter leaf in it...

Truth is iam missing out on meals...

What is this rice flakes ?
Haah it's called beef rice soup.. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

What is that? cheesy
That isn’t on the list na.

Well, for me, If I’m not being biased, my favorite is this one below because I can enjoy it as it is and get satisfied.
It is nutritious too. Very nutritious.
Only Queens eat that stuff right there.... cheesy
How often do you prepare it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

From what country?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only Queens eat that stuff right there.... cheesy

How often do you prepare it? cheesy

Hardly. grin
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
The only issue i have is my partner can not cook local africa dish cry it pains me because i really miss it
Wetin do you? You be leper wey you no fit cook or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ijust looked it up now

The rice is raw .... Uncooked... Do you let it soak or what ?
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

From what country?
Japan.. cheesy
Korea
Mexico and some other countries around the globe if I am right.. cheesy cheesy grin
It looks disgusting right?
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You go dey serious dey yab person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Ijust looked it up now

The rice is raw .... Uncooked... Do you let it soak or what ?
Here you go Queen..
https://ourwabisabilife.com/beef-rice-soup-recipe/

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
You go dey serious dey yab person cheesy
Abeg see wetin the guy type as first comment too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hardly. grin
And why tho..it tastes great as you said...you should prepare on a daily..
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Here you go Queen..
https://ourwabisabilife.com/beef-rice-soup-recipe/

Igive up

It is a no no for me smiley
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Igive up

It is a no no for me smiley
Someone just shattered my heart... cry
Whyyyyy.. cry
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
i can try the little i learned from my beloved mom, buh my partner cannot though she's trying her best am so proud of her angry kiss thanks to youtube angry too but not perfect and to get most of the resource to prepare one its kinda scares too you get, the local African Restaurant here cook crap if your a Rooted dude like me that once loved having native foods daily as favorite u can go crazy sometimes i have to travel to hamburg Germany to get a decent one undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Japan.. cheesy
Korea
Mexico and some other countries around the globe if I am right.. cheesy cheesy grin
It looks disgusting right?

Let’s just say it doesn’t look yum! undecided

Would I be willing to try it? Maybe. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
i can try the little i learned from my beloved mom, buh my partner cannot though she's trying her best am so proud of her angry kiss thanks to youtube angry too but not perfect and to get most of the resource to prepare one its kinda scares too you get, the local African Restaurant here cook crap if your a Rooted dude like me that once loved having native foods daily as favorite u can go crazy sometimes i have to travel to hamburg Germany to get a decent one undecided
Abeg stop! undecided

Log on to YouTube right now, click on the cooking videos and begin today how to cook. This your story na wetin silly children dey yarn. Na the same way dem dey take learn to wipe yansh, na im person dey also learn how to cook... watching how It is done and then practicing on your own. undecided

Please never again yarn this nonsense if you ever wish to be taken seriously by people out there or even here. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why tho..it tastes great as you said...you should prepare on a daily..

It takes quite a lot of time to make.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
pocohantas:
Ofe achara…
this my mom native food Abia tongue the test can make one lose direction grin you're making salivate oh! tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop! undecided

Log on to YouTube right now, click on the cooking videos and begin today how to cook. This your story na wetin silly children dey yarn. Na the same way dem dey take learn to wipe yansh, na im person dey also learn how to cook... watching how It is done and then practicing on your own. undecided

Please never again yarn this nonsense if you ever wish to be taken seriously by people out there or even here. lipsrsealed
yes sir/ma oh grin thanks 4 the advice on it

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

It takes quite a lot of time to make.
Tell me about the process pls..say something cheesy
Mariangeles the cook.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Let’s just say it doesn’t look yum! undecided

Would I be willing to try it? Maybe. cheesy
Breaking my heart.. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
yes sir/ma oh grin thanks 4 the advice on it
If you love to eat then it only makes sense that you learn how to at least cook or make those foods you love. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you love to eat then it only makes sense that you learn how to at least cook or make those foods you love. undecided
will try my best cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Dan'wake ( Beans Flour Dumplings) / Meaning Of The "Jollof" In Jollof Rice? / WE ARE THE DISTRIBUTORS OF HERO BEER IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.