Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) (8293 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Ishilove: 3:30am On Mar 02, 2022
It seems I'm coming down with malaria again. I'm looking at all the soups and, very unusual of me, I feel like throwing up.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Owho soup…
The Eagle has landed.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea I noticed...later checked the first page hu zie ebe oshi abiaga..

See that bread at the end of this kavkaz video...

There was a time we talked about that bread...Looked tough and burnt...And doesn't rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGs675MXWNw

I watched the video, and it wasn’t about making of the bread. It was about how to cook a crocodile.

First of all, who knew crocodile had so much meat, and that their meat was white?
Secondly, nwoke nke ahu e rigbuola onwe ya, maka na I saw another video of his with him holding up some testicles of some animals. I’ve not watched that one. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Lemme first park here auntie mariangeles

Need to take my time to check all the meals

Modified: going through the list ijust realized ihavent tasted much meals... And can the OP prep everything up there ?

°°°°need to go for some chef/cooking lessons°°°°

embarassed embarassed cry

Food is one of em tools to a man's soul... Need to have that tool...

That's funny sha cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
killmods:

That's funny sha cheesy

You and iknow that is the truth....

Even the devil knew this that was why he gave Eve the apple cuz he knew Mr Adam GLUT won't say no smiley
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Candidlady:

You and iknow that is the truth....

Even the devil knew this that was why he gave Eve the apple cuz he knew Mr Adam GLUT won't say no smiley
Well... I'm definitely a different kind then
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
killmods:

Well... I'm definitely a different kind then

Good for you

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

I watched the video, and it wasn’t about making of the bread. It was about how to cook a crocodile.

First of all, who knew crocodile had so much meat, and that their meat was white?
Secondly, nwoke nke ahu e rigbuola onwe ya, maka na I saw another video of his with him holding up some testicles of some animals. I’ve not watched that one. cheesy
grin
It was intentional...So you get to See people eating crocodile cheesy

I know it is edible, I have tasted the meat..Na white meat na...

I love his channel..I get his update steady..That bread seems tough and rough... lipsrsealed A mahu m udi bread di ihe ahu.. undecided

Watch it na...He cooks protein mainly..
Na human remain for him to cook lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Munzy14:

grin
It was intentional...So you get to See people eating crocodile cheesy

It wasn’t even well seasoned. cheesy
Just salt, pepper and red wine.
Well, it might be tasty sha.

I know it is edible, I have tasted the meat..Na white meat na...
I rizuola nnoo! cheesy

I love his channel..I get his update steady..That bread seems tough and rough... lipsrsealed A mahu m udi bread di ihe ahu.. undecided
It could be a basic flour-yeast-salt bread.

Watch it na...He cooks protein mainly..
Na human remain for him to cook lipsrsealed
I might watch it. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by obyikye(f): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onugbo (bitterleaf soup) is the king while oha/orah is the Queen.....
pocohantas:
Onugbu (Bitterleaf) Soup…

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

I rizuola nnoo! cheesy

It could be a basic flour-yeast-salt bread.

I might watch it. cheesy
Lol...The simplicity in his style of cooking...He believes in enhancing the natural taste of the protein, rather than doing ooh!! Help me spices... cheesy

He enjoys grilling a lot...And it is cute for an outdoor stuff...Typical of what my Dad does when we were growing up..Even till now...In festives, he will grill chicken..Na we go carry drinks come..soo cute if I must say....Gi hu mma mgbe ahu, Ihu wu ya ochi ochi...Umu nwaanyi eeh, you people like good life I swear..

So I am inspired by kavkas..In such things. Ya na umu ya na nwunye ya the camera woman. cheesy

Eri zuchaa be kwa m o...Like I told you, I grew up with a lot of protein...In fact I and my siblings had it in excess..Natural stuffs..in Nursery school, lunch box anyi, mma m ji cha etinye roasted fish ma o wu ihe ozo yiri ya..So ya wuru croc, mbe ihe ndi a n'ile ericha la m ha...Those riverine kinda meals.

Ok.

Keep watching..His channel is so relaxing..When I am in the mood..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...The simplicity in his style of cooking...He believes in enhancing the natural taste of the protein, rather than doing ooh!! Help me spices... cheesy

He enjoys grilling a lot...And it is cute for an outdoor stuff...Typical of what my Dad does when we were growing up..Even till now...In festives, he will grill chicken..Na we go carry drinks come..soo cute if I must say....Gi hu mma mgbe ahu, Ihu wu ya ochi ochi...Umu nwaanyi eeh, you people like good life I swear..

So I am inspired by kavkas..In such things. Ya na umu ya na nwunye ya the camera woman. cheesy

Eri zuchaa be kwa m o...Like I told you, I grew up with a lot of protein...In fact I and my siblings had it in excess..Natural stuffs..in Nursery school, lunch box anyi, mma m ji cha etinye roasted fish ma o wu ihe ozo yiri ya..So ya wuru croc, mbe ihe ndi a n'ile ericha la m ha...Those riverine kinda meals.

Ok.

Keep watching..His channel is so relaxing..When I am in the mood..

I’ll keep watching then. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I’ll keep watching then. cheesy
Cool... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by GodIsDead: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean no rice in that picture? cheesy
Looks like I am high on crystal meth.. grin

Well here you go..
How nice is it? cheesy

Yuck. Looks like shit lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

wahahahahahahahaha.....i love his videos.....who knew chicken eats raw meat shocked
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

white wine not red grin
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
@ pocohantas Nsala is the king angry
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
breadplanets:
@ pocohantas Nsala is the king angry

Nothing special about nsala. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing special about nsala. lipsrsealed
you that like dangote spag how would you know tongue
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
breadplanets:
wahahahahahahahaha.....i love his videos.....who knew chicken eats raw meat shocked
You love his videos okwaya? Oke nwaanyi. cheesy

D
breadplanets:
white wine not red grin

Eeeh? Ihe m hukwara nga ahu wu red.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
breadplanets:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

You love his videos okwaya? Oke nwaanyi. cheesy

D

Eeeh? Ihe m hukwara nga ahu wu red.
red ka ha na drinki angry cheesy white ka ha ji marinate the anu ka owu azu ka aga akpo ya grin
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
breadplanets:

Nawa. You no dey forgive and forget?

Dangote no dey market again o. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Nawa. You no dey forgive and forget?

Dangote no dey market again o. cheesy
i dey forgive but i no fit forget grin
How e go dey market when you don chop am finish cool
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

There’s a stew version of it.

Those are shrimps…with crabs, I think. Traumatized yet? cheesy

I prefer the one made with chicken or turkey though.
Mariangeles cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mariangeles cry

FERNANDEZISBACK is back! YaY!!! cheesy

How are you?
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

FERNANDEZISBACK is back! YaY!!! cheesy

How are you?
Thank you..I missed you Mariangeles. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you..I missed you Mariangeles. cheesy

I missed you too dear, and I’m sure those damn red pillers rabbits missed you too. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

I missed you too dear, and I’m sure those damn red pillers rabbits missed you too. cheesy
That's their issues not mine..got over 100 mentions cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some was from them tagging and using derogatory words at me..just had to let it go..

How about you..how have you been?
Been a long time tho...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's their issues not mine..got over 100 mentions cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some was from them tagging and using derogatory words at me..just had to let it go..
This time around, only reply reasonable mentions if you have to, and ignore the rest.
Avoid discussions that are bound to be toxic for the sake of your happiness.

How about you..how have you been?
Been a long time tho...

I’ve been good. Thank you. cheesy
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

This time around, only reply reasonable mentions if you have to, and ignore the rest.
Avoid discussions that are bound to be toxic for the sake of your happiness.

I’ve been good. Thank you. cheesy
Seriously Maria to be sincere with you I am trying to really ignore most mentions..it's just too tempting..
I Will work on that aspect..you still remember our discussion the other day about that meal?
It was quite painful that I couldn't learn more...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously Maria to be sincere with you I am trying to really ignore most mentions..it's just too tempting..
I Will work on that aspect..
Yeah. Just be self conscious.

you still remember our discussion the other day about that meal?
It was quite painful that I couldn't learn more...

Don’t worry.
There will be other opportunities. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / Bags Of Coconuts. 200 Pcs Per Bag. Nationwide Supply / Commercial Bread Production In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.