Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority (28751 Views)

How Did Israel & Intelligence Agencies Fail To Detect Hamas PLANS? / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by babzo(m): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Gbamsolutely that Russian convoy heading for Ukraine will show them a piece of his mind... cheesy

Start story. Tales by moonlight grin
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by babzo(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2022
complexBoss12:
for Nairaland citizens of US by wish. these are the countries your beloved USA has invaded.

A classic example of their operation is Libya. They first raise and arm a separatist (terrorist) group. When the war hits up between the Terrorist and the govt. USA comes in as peace keepers.

Jealousy jealousy na im dey worry you grin
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by rottennaija(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
His state of mind is simple ...No NATO attack platforms in Ukraine
Don't mind the fools. Their propaganda agenda is to make people see him as a mad man. That way, they will believe he isn't acting rationally.

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by collagiatepaper: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2022
We stand with America, NATO and Ukraine

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by babzo(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Quelme:
Them never see anything!!!

The end of the empire of lies and criminal NATO is near!!!

Jealousy and evny.. Chai see human beings
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by babzo(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2022
rottennaija:

Don't mind the fools. Their propaganda agenda is to make people see him as a mad man. That way, they will believe he isn't acting rationally.

Start story. Tales by moonlight grin
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2022
olawonder:
I have a bad feeling that the tide of this war will turn even better for Russia, that rich countries in support of Russia (China, gulf states and some South Americans) are going to come together with huge sums of money as a cushion for Russia during Western sanctions! That’s will break the West… but my intuition says so!

Western nonsense sanctions, when they can't take Russia off the swift system? Who is afraid? I'm just wishing they take Russian completely off the swift system, let's see how it will turn out in few years time.

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by rottennaija(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Josephnwachi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ijDfQn980

Now let them understand what people from Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other nations they have been illegally invading and bombing pass through.

2 Likes

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Emmyxclusive: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2022
juman:
Russia is doing things with caution and carefully.
Ukrainians are their brothers.
by bombing civilian buildings?
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by starstunna1313(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Quelme:
Them never see anything!!!

The end of the empire of lies and criminal NATO is near!!!

You think Russia would have any chance if they go to war with NATO?!. I am sure you don’t know how many countries makes up NATO.. Financially and Arms wise RUSSIA won’t even stand a chance
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by bluefilm: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

It's as simply as that!

2 Likes

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by od501: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
adaxme:
and back home some so called Educated people are worshipping Nnamdi kanu

And tell me one reason why they should not? I rather worship a selfless freedom fighter than a lifeless lunatic impersonating another lunatic.
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Bigchristo: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2022
springer:
This is war time. No time to check time. No time to read long epistle. Send military assistance to Ukraine. USA talks too much. No action.
this is what I said yesterday that if the US&NATO thinks Russia is wrong by invading Ukraine they should send troops or head on direct confrontation with Russia as they do to Middle East countries. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by PaNnamdi: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Stupid USA.

Putin show to the world how stupid you are..

And the only power you get is media... PROPAGANDA

AND WE CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT
O son of the religion of piss

Even the Russia u are supporting don't give a fvck about you cheesy

U people nobody give a fvck about you cool
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2022
[Cow and oil bunketig. Which one is legit and ecofriendly?quote author=goodheart01 post=110672818]

Cow rearer. I know you’re too illiterate to understand all that was written there, but I’ll help u. It says Putin is going crazy because he’s not hitting the nail on the head, he’s already frustrated it’s taking too long to achieve his aims[/quote]
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2022
My friend are you I Ukraine now? When youth and women in some villages stopped the Russian military convoy. Is that war?
Abegunde993:

How old are you first
I mean ain't understand why you think and talk like this
US power trying to what?
Russia is not a threat to USA in abit
They have nothing in common to want to run down their economy
Its the current leadership that's just weak
You think Trump will be there and it's sanctions you'll heard
He'll put men into actions immediately he saw women and children getting hurt
You guys are just smiling and making jokes and saying irrelevant facts to protect someone killing not just people, we and kids are involved. And it's jokes for you guys, well have no idea how old many of you will be I mean mentally grow adult won't be analyzing or commenting the way the guys did in this kind of senerio

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by francisisking: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Josephnwachi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ijDfQn980
i pray putin destroys this axis of evil called America and her allies, though internally without bloodshed.
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Toktee(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Gbamsolutely that Russian convoy heading for Ukraine will show them a piece of his mind... cheesy
Is that what you think? according to emergency war analysts like you by now putin would have occupied ukrain but to your disappointment ukrain surprises you all.. Nd more surprise is coming ur way.
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Najdorf: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You don't understand how dumb your comment is
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Duplik8t77(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

You forgot to add Mkpuru mirri and canniblism.
you are not funny neither are you intelligent
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by SarkinYarki: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Najdorf:

You don't understand how dumb your comment is

Your IQ double digit , mine mid tripple digit..Oga rest my comments are not for your brain grade ..go get vaccinated and watch CNN...we need people like U

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Ishilove: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2022
And now the US is trying to convince us that he is insane. Typical
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Sanctecosma(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
No be U.S again. Emotional blackmail is what they're good at.
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by olawonder(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
obedience4:

Lo, which gulf States.. UAE is an American Allie, Qatar is an Allie of the West, Kuwait even host an American air base, Saudi Arabia is an American Allie Jordan recent turn pro Israel. So in don't know which gulf States you talking about.. Only countries in the Americans like cuba, Brazil will support Russia..
And besides you saying countries will gather money to give to Russia. You think it osusu we are talking about

All of those countries u mentioned here are only business partners to the US, they pay for security protection against one another in that region, far from being allies to the US. The US actually sees all of them as potential enemies and any friendly gestures they get often depend on which political side wins the White House!… the UAE actually was said to hv cut a deal with Russia in the last UNSC meeting, to abstain frm voting in favour of condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine! Qatar being the littlest of them all just like to force itself on the US when backed to a corner by the big brothers in the region… so maybe ur right only with Qatar.
Most food products consumed in the gulf states are all bought frm Russia, and all members of the big oil countries club… probably why they’d be rooting for Russia.

As for the South American side: I’d say all of the countries in that region apart frm maybe Colombia are all siding with Russia. Even Argentina (due to the UK’s annexation of the Falklands) wouldn’t wanna be on the West’s side

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by gamechanger547: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Russian military appears to have taken central Kherson,

4hr 23 min ago
Russian military vehicles seen across Kherson after heavy shelling
From CNN's Paul P. Murphy and Jake Tapper
(From Telegram)
The Russian military appears to have taken central Kherson, screenshots posted to social media and a video obtained by CNN show.
The screenshots from a webcam and the video have been geolocated, and their authenticity verified by CNN.
The video shows Russian military vehicles at a roundabout in northern Kherson on Tuesday. The screenshots from the webcam show Russian military vehicles parked on Svobody Square in central Kherson.
The Kherson Regional Administration building sits on Svobody Square.
Entering the city: On Tuesday, CNN reported that Russian military vehicles had been seen on the eastern side of the city after days of shelling and intense fighting.
The videos provide new evidence that the Russians are moving throughout Kherson, apparently unimpeded. It also shows that the Russian forces from Crimea have advanced and established a crossing across the Dnieper River.
Mayor's desperate plea: On Tuesday afternoon, Kherson Mayor Igor Kolykhaiev posted a stark message on Facebook, warning the city was under attack. "Residential buildings and urban facilities are burning," he wrote.
"We are NOT military! But I will hold the city and its functioning as long as I can," he wrote. “If the Russian soldiers and their leadership hear me. I ask: leave our city, stop shelling the civilians. You have already taken everything you wanted. Including human lives.”

As for me, peace is better than War.

We don't always have to result to War if we all reach an agreement that's favourable to all side not one block lording over others.

live and let others live....( Never side with the enemy of your friend or neighbor that's not your enemy).

Ukraine and Russia were never enemies till the Ukrainians protected and overthrew their legitimate Government based on ideology difference.

They wanted to join the EU due to financial problem and they made a request to EU for help but EU came short on amount and gave them term like ( IMF gave to Nigeria which lead to SAP in the 80s - Most of us can still remember what people less privileged around us went through, even those of us whom our parents were in the middle class them felt it).

The President of Ukraine and those in his government felt like these is too much and turned back and travelled to Moscow and Moscow agreed to give them the money without any terms. The West were angry about this and instigated the people to protect violently and after several pleading and warnings the police and other security agencies were deployed.

This lead to total break down of law and order and President flee the country to prevent a war.

The above lead to their Russian speaker organising a counter protest but Ukrainians went out against them, attacked and killed some of them and this lead to what lead to Donbass war, taken over of Crimea by Russian little green men and then this war.

please check out Minsk accord which was meant to end Donbass fight but Ukraine refused to sign it. ( France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia were fully part of the negotiations )
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Najdorf: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Your IQ double digit , mine mid tripple digit..Oga rest my comments are not for your brain grade ..go get vaccinated and watch CNN...we need people like U
Keep on blaming your life failures on the West and NATO grin
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by olawonder(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2022
goodheart01:

You guys are funny.... Lol . Is it the same China that refused to finance Russia?? Mind u the Chinese value their economy than friendship. Even the South Americans have enough issues to deal with and they’re still third world to an extent

U guys should face reality. Russia is in for a long thing

Perhaps u’ve not been following the news well enough. In fact, China is the only country so far that has thrown a life-line support for Russia! Trade exchange for wheat that runs in hundreds of millions of dollars has just be completed in these last few day, and Chinese foreign minister just confirmed China will continue to trade with Russia as normal regardless of the West’s sanctions (that’s a news of just yesterday o)

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by 27Pushing30: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2022
complexBoss12:
for Nairaland citizens of US by wish. these are the countries your beloved USA has invaded.

A classic example of their operation is Libya. They first raise and arm a separatist (terrorist) group. When the war hits up between the Terrorist and the govt. USA comes in as peace keepers.

That Libyan invasion opened sub sahara Africa up to jihadism

Hope the USA are happy now

Imagine a whole gaddafi killed like ram

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by SarkinYarki: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Najdorf:

Keep on blaming your life failures on the West and NATO grin

Guy I am the rich dude here and you are the one still with generational problems ...no life failures here just wins....fix your life and stop worrying about a man who God has blessed immensely

1 Like

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Legend44(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Thanks... Some people use sentiment and emotions in reacting to this war.... The united state is a master in this game Putin is playing. Do people really know the US have invaded more countries than Russian without any justifiable reason at the end but people won't react cos it the US. why African leaders no allow US get United States African forward base for Africa... Na that day US go cripple una finally that's what Putin is trying to avoid... Do u know how many country surrounding Russia that are NATO members.. if u understand the policy of encirclement and power theory una no go talk about Russia/Putin being the bad guy here and moreover this was a war the Ukraine could have easily avoided. No quote me if u no get understanding of how the international politics works
Rugaria:
They're trying to paint Putin as a borderline lunatic. Very crazy people. Bush that was acting strangely and talking incoherently never worried them.. Putin has been dealing normally with them for decades with no fuse, he is now a mad man because he decided to war in Ukraine for his security?

There is nothing in Putins reactions in Ukraine that's strange or new. He did exactly the same thing in Georgia, when during the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics, Gorgia tried overunning ethnic Russians in Georgia. Putin left Beijing and went back home to bomb the Gorgian president back to sanity..

He has given Ukraine a loooong time to mend their ways. From just stopping at Crimea last time, to watching from the sidelines as ethnic Russians were slaughtered in Eastern Ukraine, he never attacked. If the leadership in Kiev weren't on some sort of ego trip, this would have been avoided..

2 Likes

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by Najdorf: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Guy I am the rich dude here and you are the one still with generational problems ...no life failures here just wins....fix your life and stop worrying about a man who God has blessed immensely
Isn't this Nairaland ? Everyone is rich and rides sports cars when they're hiding behind a screen

More audio blessings to you sir lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday / ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.