Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority (29155 Views)

How Did Israel & Intelligence Agencies Fail To Detect Hamas PLANS? / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by khreus(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

You’re the idiot here for u not to see the damages being metted on the Russian economy. Let me repeat again, stocks have crashed, oligarchs are losing their business value, the Russian currency is on all time low and this is just the beginning. This is an economic war for the US and a way to wreck the Russian economy

Learn to use a thinking cap before making comments on public forum
Yeah sure, I’m using my thinking cap(Atleast a tenth of it)
Re: US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority by goodheart01: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
khreus:

Wreck to Russian economy says who
Have you been there to know
Apart from the propagandist-filtered news you ave access to, what firsthand info or source do you have for you to conclude that Russia economy is in shambles

I know you’ll refer to their exchange(check China Yuan-dollar too) is it any implication that china’s economy is lagging behind too

Like I said, no point quoting you anymore. Peace

Whether u quote me again or not, let me make u learn one thing today. Most of u commenting here are kids. If u had been around or born during the Soviet days or Cold War era, u wouldn’t be saying this

During the reign of Dmitri Gobarachev as the Prime Minister of USSR, this was the same thing the US did to them that frustrated and broke the Soviet Union into bits. So was that also a propaganda USSR planned to invade Europe after the gulf war and sanctions plus arms race dwindled their economy till each country demand to be on their own. Only those who witnessed it know history is about to repeat itself but Putin fell into that trap like he forgot history.

When it comes to international politics, the past is always a yard stick to survey the present and future. U can go and do more research on this, and that’s what is expected when u learn something new. Moreover u can check the current exchange rate between the Russian Ruble versus what it used to be before the sanctions. Learn to research and hold facts before u counter an argument, e get why.

Peace! Salam! Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Travis King: US Soldier Who Fled To North Korea To Plead Guilty To Desertion / Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.