Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) (30110 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Cantonese: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
See as e be like wall ghecko.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
What is going on these days nitori olorun
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by jojo1415: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
All these uncircumcised randy northern men sef..na to dey cut their testicles remain embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by tiswell(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Brighton1:
How can a man have an erection looking at a 13 year old to the extent he was motivated to rape her. I mean, that's wickedness, he's gonna face the law. But you need to correct your statement, not all men are cows.

@jennyclay, I can see you're on a loose, you need to chained and follow up your drugs. Biko.
no man is a cow,don't join issues with nairaland resident feminists

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by toffyz(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
Romanoff this is the sixth rape news I've read today. And all the culprits are Nigerian men.

Mention me whenever you see a news of a Nigerian woman raping someone and do well to drop your acct no too.
Sister, those are the black sheeps of the family.
Not all Nigerian men are rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Drsnives(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2022
fatree:
What's with all this news of raping. Has the cost of nackin prostitute increased now. Last time I checked, it was 500 naira per round
Na 1k now o
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2022
I have lost count of the numerous technological advancements made by oyibo folks even though there are a great number of them that are really dumb.

But here the dark race is... still figuring different ways to have their females go extinct.

F00ls!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by fatree: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Drsnives:

Na 1k now o
Na inflation be that ooo. No wonder
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
embarassedSo many cases of rape in just a month.
Why would any normal human have an erection for an underaged girl? Only an animal does that. There are many sex workers out there, why not patronize them since you can’t control your third-legs rather than raping girls.
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Brighton1:
How can a man have an erection looking at a 13 year old to the extent he was motivated to rape her. I mean, that's wickedness, he's gonna face the law. But you need to correct your statement, not all men are cows.

@jennyclay, I can see you're on a loose, you need to chained and follow up your drugs. Biko.

She meant her popsman and brothers

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Midas01: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Only thing you fools know is sex.... that's why you rape even goats and chickens.
Zonefree:

Still won't bring back your lost body counts cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by fatree: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
Romanoff this is the sixth rape news I've read today. And all the culprits are Nigerian men.

Mention me whenever you see a news of a Nigerian woman raping someone and do well to drop your acct no too.
This is what you will end up being if you fail to respect your father's gender. Yeediot

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by We4all: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2022
I have observed that only poor men rape their daughters. Poverty has a way of making people think and act abnormally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by MYHUBBY: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

mention me when Nigeria women stop paternity fraud, clown

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Geniuelander: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afonjers can never change, spits.

Sorry but which of the two is paining you Brain or eyes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by JeffSA: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let the man be jailed for Life. It's high time we separate the beasts from humans.

The man is not just a beast but a Demon!!

I came across a thread where a guy is having sexual arousal for his cousin. What a sick mind. Only God knows if he hasn't raped the poor girl by now sef.

Most nairaland pervert were even glorifying the guy. Bunch of pervert!!!

Listen to me Folks, I won't be surprise if i come across a threads like this on nairaland

Help!! Should I ask my daughter out or maintain our friendship.

Help!! I'm having sexual arousal for my mother whenever she ties wrapper.

Help!! Should I give my younger sister a French kiss or Italian kiss.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Honestly, Men are Sick!!

Lemme Puke!!!
You need to see a therapist, your heart is full of hate, I pity any man that marry you cos of a pretty face. You lack family values and can never make a good mother unless you seek for help.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Still won't bring back your lost body counts cheesy
at all! grin that one na for life! Uncountable body count Noni!

But seriously. This kind news dey weak person o how you go get picking and na you go dey Bleep am Eh?
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Seankhalifa: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
God4bid... to be discipline is very important in liv....
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
its bad enough that you have to rape a minor, worse still the minor is your own daughter?? why should i be attracted to my blood? what kind of foolishness is this??

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by izubext007: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Islamically is not a taboo......
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
sad sad Terrible how many men have allowed themselves be controlled by lust.
Sometimes fools malign God for pronouncing death sentence on sex offences, but in these last days,we can understand why.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Thesaint141(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
fatree:

Na inflation be that ooo. No wonder

I dey tells u, and no touching body oo.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by onojaford(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
So sarrrd!
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Too bad
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by TooMuchStuff: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
FulFulani againn
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Solofresh2: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let the man be jailed for Life. It's high time we separate the beasts from humans.

The man is not just a beast but a Demon!!

I came across a thread where a guy is having sexual arousal for his cousin. What a sick mind. Only God knows if he hasn't raped the poor girl by now sef.

Most nairaland pervert were even glorifying the guy. Bunch of pervert!!!

Listen to me Folks, I won't be surprise if i come across a threads like this on nairaland

Help!! Should I ask my daughter out or maintain our friendship.

Help!! I'm having sexual arousal for my mother whenever she ties wrapper.

Help!! Should I give my younger sister a French kiss or Italian kiss.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Honestly, Men are Sick!!

Lemme Puke!!!
Your father is sick!
Tell me when your perverted father is done caressing you.idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
As a kid, I nor go fit count how many big Aunty harass my small preek!! Though there were no SM then but I believe it still happens, just that boys rarely speak up or maybe they don't get bruised so no one believes.. even my age mates the if I tell them I dey preek that big Aunty some go laugh me until I started calling them to watch shows,then they started calling small but mighty.... Those aunty them I can still recall their faces, two are no longer in Nigeria for over 20 years...

So madam when you talk about rape, don't glorify it... It's bad no matter the gender involved.... Let me ask you a question Sha o, no offence but why are you restless? You and that Poco lady!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Dedemworld: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

Billing men is part of rape
Urgent 2k is second to non in rape
Baby sub for me is sexual harassment
My gas don finish can't escape the list

So u guys should stop raping men with ur Putin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Classickj(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
I know say the Op no go pass saphiere grin
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by fatree: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thesaint141:

I dey tells u, and no touching body oo.
Ahh. Omo. Nawa oo. Now I see why men dey rape anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.