Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) (30111 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Digmygold: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
After stupidly reading Ubunja musedugaysht You.mess.up.your.life.like he did his.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fesboixy94 you mailed me, please I don't reply to unsorted mails, I prefer mention...
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nokio1: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
Romanoff this is the sixth rape news I've read today. And all the culprits are Nigerian men.

Mention me whenever you see a news of a Nigerian woman raping someone and do well to drop your acct no too.

Hanty where is slowamir camping you
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Temi2468: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel7543:

Wetin men do una? Why must you generalize? Now make una touch una knees.
I say touch your knees, you nor dey hear word. Abi una deaf?

You don't need to reply her again.
She has psychological issues.
I've made up my mind to never quote her again.

Not everyone on NL is well, especially owing to the bad news they read everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by HAD3S(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Welcome to the North where this happens on regular basis and the victims are scared to speak out....[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by harmargedon: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
Romanoff this is the sixth rape news I've read today. And all the culprits are Nigerian men.

Mention me whenever you see a news of a Nigerian woman raping someone and do well to drop your acct no too.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I knew I'd see your comment first. Some men are horrible, but I wouldn't say all.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by CSTRR: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let the man be jailed for Life. It's high time we separate the beasts from humans.

The man is not just a beast but a Demon!!

I came across a thread where a guy is having sexual arousal for his cousin. What a sick mind. Only God knows if he hasn't raped the poor girl by now sef.

Most nairaland pervert were even glorifying the guy. Bunch of pervert!!!

Listen to me Folks, I won't be surprise if i come across a threads like this on nairaland

Help!! Should I ask my daughter out or maintain our friendship.

Help!! I'm having sexual arousal for my mother whenever she ties wrapper.

Help!! Should I give my younger sister a French kiss or Italian kiss.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Honestly, Men are Sick!!

Lemme Puke!!!
Your breasts looks nice.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by IamV: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
fatree:

Ahh. Omo. Nawa oo. Now I see why men dey rape anyhow
That don't justify rape,please.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Bluffly: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

How many news site do you have access to accross the world?
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by mozona(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
u born pikin u rape her...

people like this should be castrated.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

When we say female children shouldn't be left alone with their dad, they will start attacking, buy look it's still happening... SMH for this generation of men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by 24brains(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
All these children with big bobi tempting their fathers, there is GOD oo.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
These people are just obsessed with sex... Even to the point of madness!

They are not concerned about development, success, financial increase, etc... Just to fvck anything, even kids!

Sick people!!! Fvcking and marrying little kids! Stealing their childhoods!!! Tufiakwa!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Ricardoblanks: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel7543:

Wetin men do una? Why must you generalize? Now make una touch una knees.
I say touch your knees, you nor dey hear word. Abi una deaf?

Lol if you aren’t one of the men she is ‘generalizing’ then her comments shouldn’t bother you.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by bablon20(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
The man in this picture is older than 40. OP are u not with your glasses?
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
tutudesz:
Matiburtion is free
Prostitute is cheap
Having multiple wives is allowed
So why your own daughter
Which one is Matiburtion again.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by fatree: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
IamV:

That don't justify rape,please.
Obviously. It's unfortunate men do this
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by tutudesz: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Astoria:
Which one is Matiburtion again.
Sorry masturbation
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by IamV: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
fatree:

Obviously. It's unfortunate SOME men do this
Fixed.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Shareholder: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Shareholder: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Step daughter I gess
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Elidrisy20: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
That's the reason why bandits plenty for the state
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by IamV: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pinkyposh:

When we say female children shouldn't be left alone with their dad, they will start attacking, buy look it's still happening... SMH for this generation of men

Your mother could decide not to leave her daughter(s) alone with your father, I don't have issue with that,because your mother might have her reasons or seen some attitude from your father to take such stance.
You also,can choose not to leave your daughter(s) alone with your husband,I honestly have no issue with that,because you might have some justifiable reason(s) for taking such stance or noticed some attitude from your husband that elicit concern ,and you don't want to take chances.

Basically, it's okay you and other women who have noticed some predatory attitude from your fathers and ,or your husband, take such stance ,but not asking other women to do so,even when they got father and ,or husband that's responsible, understand the value of family unit ,and are willing to guide both their daughters and sons through the walks of life .
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by MrLondonder: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cak36MpImlg/?utm_medium=copy_link

corrrrektion.......he innnosent until proven guilty!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by MrLondonder: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:

corrrrektion.......he innnosent until proven guilty!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by ejyk375: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
aaa
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Looks innocent Sappfire is at it again accusing innocent men of rape.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Harshweather(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is barbaric, can't place it nah curse them curse am? Or nah village people at work. Spit on u animal.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by doverulez(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
USELESS SIMPS EVERYWHERE. SEE HIS FACE LIKE GOLLUM(lord of the rings)
He went and raped his precious.

SEND HIS TO UKRAINE.
HE'LL BE USEFUL THERE. DAMBANZA!
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) by Dubetex96(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na North claim holiness pass, wtf 13 years old girl they should stone him to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.