Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Boyfriend Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wahala (598 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wahala by 19blueofficial: 1:36am On Mar 02, 2022
undecidedHey guys, I want to ask for your candid advice. I met this guy online and I really like him, we haven't met yet but I believe he will. This month he'll gain admission in a polytechnic in Imo state and I'm about to write my external examinations this year. We agreed that we would meet each other at Imo state. My plan was to go to imsu so that we could see each other but where I really want to go to is a university in Lagos because I have things planned up for my life there. So should I choose between love or my dream? I need useful suggestions.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Quisobabe: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by eleko1: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2022
sad
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Double0h7(f): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2022
19blueofficial:
undecidedHey guys, I want to ask for your candid advice. I met this guy online and I really like him, we haven't met yet but I believe he will. This month he'll gain admission in a polytechnic in Imo state and I'm about to write my external examinations this year. We agreed that we would meet each other at Imo state. My plan was to go to imsu so that we could see each other but where I really want to go to is a university in Lagos because I have things planned up for my life there. So should I choose between love or my dream? I need useful suggestions.

Follow your dream rather than be resentful if this relationship fails. Boys are plenty and they're everywhere. Just follow your dreams and everything else will come to you. If this relationship is serious then it could work long distance, you might bump into eachother further down the line when you're both ready to get married. If it was meant to be then it will be...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Boogyman557: 5:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

ANY WAYS, Waiting CONCERN ME..

it's 5am

Na WEED I de BLA so...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by NobleDeSage001: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing no doubt. But I must say that you are too young to put love ahead of your dreams. Go for your dreams, love can follow later. You still have ample years ahead of you.

Meanwhile, you have to be very careful about going to meet a stranger. A lot of girls have fallen victims to ritualists. Do not think that you know him enough yet.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2022
grin
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Candidlady: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Please choose love dear.... Damn your dreams....

cheesy smiley cheesy cool

Two liabilities chasing love... Please don't just have kids

(1) (Reply)

Had Sex With My Gay Best Friend, Now I'm Pregnant | Ep. 03 / The Spirit Of Seeing [an Eye Opening Story] / Strictly For Alpha Males, No Simp Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.