Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Had Sex With My Gay Best Friend, Now I'm Pregnant | Ep. 03 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With My Gay Best Friend, Now I'm Pregnant | Ep. 03 (607 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Had Sex With My Gay Best Friend, Now I'm Pregnant | Ep. 03 by dannyodia101(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
In this episode, we react to a paternity court dilemma involving a sexually liberated woman who wasn't fully convinced her best friend was gay. She confesses she's had a crush on him from day one but feared losing their friendship over her feelings for him. One night, she succeeds in luring him to having sex with her intoxicated. It's been four years since that night, now she has a four-year old son who she claims her best friend is the father. Side note, she also confesses that she engaged with three other sexual partners during that same period. Yes, shit is messy! The findings will blow your mind. This is a must listen! Enjoy this short episode below.

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3KQk2xK3Uq5EuRe62VJQWE

APPLE
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1557994387?mt=2&ls=1

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been In A Situation Where A Guy Likes You / Where To Find A Serious Relationship Online / If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.