Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy (58987 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ikorodureporta: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Interesting times cheesy
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Elsueno: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Let's just send all our Army personnel, police officers, boko haram, freedom fighters and armed robbers........... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by derecho(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2022
You have a point but it also depends on whether the world will be willing to watch our NTA for the Truth about Nigeria.
Except they ban all social media outlets/blogs. Outsiders would prefer to feel the common man
suicidesheep:

But NTA is pro Nigerian government. As long as d media is controlled by the government, the world will never truly know what is happening in our country
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by abah001: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2022
It is better to die for something than to die for nothing. Since our government have abandoned it own citizens.they have choose to join Ukraine to defend there Land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by thesicilian: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2022
naija1stnigar:
you speak like a malnourished boarding house student, all I can say for now is that you need food.
naija1stnigar:
your comments shows that you are the malnourished type, so stop equating yourself with real men.
We all need food boy, stop trying to sound smart and just be smart.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by od501: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by TheOgaBoss: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
jayjaycee0:

Which airport them go land
oga all of them are anticipating landing in poland since all ukrain airports have been bombed and move by road to ukrain, but I bet u many of them are planning to escape when they get to Poland.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by gentiles(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Akerele44:

Kuku mention south south and southeast grin
Typical dull Yoruba man. Low intellect is a virtue in that tribe.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by jamace(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2022
This ones want to ESCAPE from NAIJA hunger... Indeed, HUNGER BAD... cry
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Theunbothered: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2022
DropsMic:
A Typical black man would risk death to live and stay with the white man... But they'd never risk death to make their own countries better... Bleeping moronic race.

Is it not the same Africans that rubbished Africa after the white man left?
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Kapeter(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:
This is the net consequences of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... [b]You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people.[/b]But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..
You watch too much Hollywood OGA and you your very self is suffering from same mental slavery you are accusing those volunteers from. There's nothing Pan African or not about world peace. The world belongs to us all which is why you see Nigerians studying in Ukraine, imagine all they'd lose cuz of the senseless war. Same way you'd see many Lebanese and other europeans in Nigeria. The world was created for humans. In as much as some certain race and color and ethnicities occupy some parts and different parts of the world which they call home, the world belongs to everyone of us and collectively we must look after it. I guess reasons you see even the Russians protesting against the foolish dictator cuz tgey know hes only about destroying our beautiful planet.

You are the one that should rather emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Same hostility you'd face in white dominated country is almost same (and sometimes even worst) you'd come across in another black dominated country different from yours. Black South Africans kill and burn fellow black Africans in their country but their are millions of Yorubas in UK who never got disturbed by native whites. On two occasions I've needed help outside Africa, it was Egyptians, Arab at that that came to my aid, people of entirely different color at that while people of my own color only looked away. There are British Nigerians, Nigerian Americans, Nigerian Ukrainians without any descendant from these countries but I dare you Mr pan Africanist to show me a Nigerian South African without a Nigerian, South African parent or even a Nigerian Ghanaian withouth both parent. Stop deceiving yourself, the world is ours all and we are here to protect it. Nonsense and ingredient. Wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2022
thesicilian:
More than half of them will be from a particular part of the country known to make business opportunities of any situation without regards to their safety or that of their neighbours.

That means, that people from that part of the country are heavy risk takers.
And only risk takers succeed exceedingly.
It also means that that part of the country will have so many successful men and women.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by richmote: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Akerele44:

Kuku mention south south and southeast grin
Please remove ss
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:
All just to leave Nigeria. These guys if taken should be keenly watched, if there is no direct connecting flight from our country to Ukraine. Because most may disappear on transit.

They will get to Ukraine and cross the borders to Poland. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by jonnyjustcome22: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Rugaria post=110678889]This is the net consequences of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..[/quo

If you don't know that people are llooking for a way to escape from Nigeria by all means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Firstcitizen: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
ozo13:
Hehehe.i think the first flight to evacuate guys from Ukraine is schedule for today.they can join the plane on it way to Ukraine.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by tenpipsperday: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Putin go just dey test him new missiles for una heads. Mumu people

You wey dey here Fulani no dey test their cow sense and reasoning on your head?

Ode!
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Ishilove: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You can't really fault the volunteers, all way na way and any avenue to japa from this country is allowed ...
As in ehn
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Action102(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Theunbothered: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Elsueno:
I bet my balls, no single northerner would be there, them no mumu to dis extent grin grin

Hope they got blonde hair & blue eyes woh, otherwise Ukraine go use them as Cannon fodder , them they beat ur ow Nigerians & treating them like trash but u still wanna die for them... forget the media propaganda, Ukraine is as corrupt as Nigeria with racism added into the mkc

Of course, carrying plastic plate for bambiala is where you will find them.

Or destroying farmlands and villages of their kinsmen.

Maybe if it was the Taliban or Islamic State they would rush the chance immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by KosiGee(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

I'm waiting for them.. I have enough time to spare..

There are people who are truly made for violence and aggression. These people can never blend with ordinary people. How can a murderer or violent criminal/robber escape from prison or leave probation centre and immediately commit another gruesome crime on his way home!

These are people who should be in the war zones ‘living their dreams’.

Yes there are such people. They take risks with no regards for their own safety.

Don’t be surprised that 90% of those you are trying to educate here are same people that you speak for and defend daily here on Nairaland. There are actually people who want to fight in Ukraine…for the experience and to update their CVS….some of them live a life of trauma. When you have nothing to lose, your fears are banished.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Akinh: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-volunteer-fighters-besiege-ukraine-embassy/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&Echobox=1646201849&utm_source=Facebook
in any form people just wan leave....and am very sure no Nigerian will ever do this for this our so called Nigeria...I pray those leading today have brain and eyes to see the future problem they are creating .
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully

Funny
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by shiwex: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Stupid fools.... Ukraine a country that will not give you visa to go there on a good day will give you visa to go and die there.. Blacks no dey get sense.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ruggedtimi(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Men want japa
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
TUTU147:
This volunteers are same nigerian that can not volunteer to fight against boko haram and the bandit.We are truly our own problem.
those bastards that created Boko Haram,and bandits for political
reason should fight it by themselves! angry I'll rather die fighting for a white man that'll give me a good life as human than for any bastard corrupt politicians in Nizooria! Even a dog is loyal to the ONE who takes good and proper care of it, not necessarily the OWNER!
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Goldie16(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Esseite:
What do you expect from a country with 40% unemployed youth.
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by MrLondonder: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully

..really?...u want to die fast .abi? gooood lock... rip in advance sir!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by DropsMic(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

What stops you from leading a protest so others can Join? You sit down your house dey find who wan dey front dey wait Nigerian military wey no know Wetin them dey call Human right. Enter front, men dey your back

Not surprised you weren't able to comprehend my post.. You be black man after all
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Lol, see japa format. grin

If dem eventually reach there dem go find way sneak enter Poland or Hungary. Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.