Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy (58972 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You can't really fault the volunteers, all way na way and any avenue to japa from this country is allowed ...

They don't know what war is.

Wait till they get to the battleground, that is when they will curse their stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by DropsMic(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Jackanda1:
what have you done to make Nigeria better, aside from coming to rant daily on nairaland? undecided

Typical question from a typical black man..
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ogwumgbe: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Foolish Africans ready to die for their blue eyed slave master.They should understand that deserting a war scene is punishable by death in Ukraine.

Tell your useless idiots criminal leaders to do the right thing and all these rubbish will stop. Don't pray for your useless country to fight with either Ghana or Cameroon, that's when you will understand the degree of hatred the youth of this country have for this country. They will enroll in millions to fight against your Country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by bepositive11: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2022
What does CNN and BBC have to do with it? How many CNN and BBC viewers have decided to fight in Ukraine?

Rugaria:
This is the net consequence of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by mozona(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2022
japa mode activated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by LoveJesus87(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You can't really fault the volunteers, all way na way and any avenue to japa from this country is allowed ...
hmm idea.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by naija1stnigar(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2022
thesicilian:

We all need food boy, stop trying to sound smart and just be smart.
your comments shows that you are the malnourished type, so stop equating yourself with real men.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Emmyginger(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:
This is the net consequence of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

You have said it all, by the way we don't have singers that sing these type of songs anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Codeye(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..
I believe you are typically saying nonsense. I'll join a good cause any day anything opportunity arise like this one.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by onojaford(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..

How can you have your own BBC and CNN when the Negroes are even too lazy to "found" and sustain anything? All we want is make money make money make money.

I hate black people and every ill-treatment we have ever received is right. Blacks are very counter-developmental.

I won't wail like Bob Marley. Nah... If I live I must do something to the black man. Something he would never forget. It would be terrible, but in the end, there must be an improvement in racial character.

Stupid Negroes!
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by NWABUKA007(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
grin

Naija lols

I don know say
Den go follow join
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by LordOfTheGame: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Tochj(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Ndi Ara everywhere
Most of these mumus
Their Father Land has been occupied by terrorists, instead of fighting their own fight, they choose to fight for Ukraine.
What am I even saying?!!
Japa dey
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Afamed: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
baconline:
They will not fight anything!!! Once they land they move to Poland end of story!!!
Just like that? You Know nothing
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by KoshCAD: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I tell you bro. Me self no mind o
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Okwyjesus(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully

Cheap Visa ni cheesy
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Princewell2012(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
baconline:
They will not fight anything!!! Once they land they move to Poland end of story!!!
You think it is as easy like that?
This is not Nigeria that don't have security. They will surely be monitored.

It is 50 50 , live itself is all about 50 50 , if I have the chance I will surely join them. You will not understand .
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by okechuks22: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:
All just to leave Nigeria. These guys if taken should be keenly watched, if there is no direct connecting flight from our country to Ukraine. Because most may disappear on transit.
akuya how does that affect u
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by LillyandDaisy: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
I’m ready to join the fight too!! Please who know how to go about it!
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by proclinician: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..

Bandits and boko haram how much do they rate you?
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Bigchristo: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..
Some of we Nigerians have problems with telling them this truth they’re already brainwashed with the western propaganda, a war they know not nothing about they want their souls to be wasted at the end of the war none of them will be remembered

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by buckeyemedia: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Tell your useless idiots criminal leaders to do the right thing and all these rubbish will stop. Don't pray for your useless country to fight with either Ghana or Cameroon, that's when you will understand the degree of hatred the youth of this country have for this country. They will enroll in millions to fight against your Country
Then the invaders will kill you, if you like don’t fight, R.I.P. to you, not surprised, wouldn’t have expected anything less from an Ipobian?

Are you not aware that a man that isn’t ready to fight for his country, does not deserve anything from the country? That is why you have nothing, because you have refused to fight for what is yours, Nonsense Wailer.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by francisbiz: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Putin go just dey test him new missiles for una heads. Mumu people
E be like say na you be the MUMU, because those guys just wan jakpaa with plans to abscond
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by buckeyemedia: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
francisbiz:

E be like say na you be the MUMU, because those guys just wan jakpaa with plans to abscond
Don’t mind those useless mumus, they should have been arrested & transported to The Lake Chad Basin to go & face Boko Haram & ISWAP since their fingers are itching for the trigger?
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by MDK777: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
I Believe That Those NigERiAs Are StuPiD FooLish And MaaaaaaaaaD! They DonT Have Any IDiOT AdVicEr In Their Family ? They Are Playing With AlMighty Problem! The One We Have Already In This Country Is It Not Enough To Learn Lesson ? The Mighty USA And EU And Other NATO Nations That Back-Off Do You Think That They DonT Know What They Are Trying To Avoid? Why Black Always Think In A Blackish Way. FooLS
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by uptownemmygee(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Cook with others, not alone of course. You can cook for Africans or your country people.

As for the driving part, not car but, truck. Transporting heavy duties, supplies and might include people moving out for safety.

If you don't have a license, I don't know but I feel it may be possible to obtain one at Poland.

The trip is sponsored and other provision is sponsored by int'l organization and Ukraine herself.

Heavy duty like trailers right
Omoh nah my first hustle be that
Make them link me up
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Walewow: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Esseite:
What do you expect from a country with 40% unemployed youth.

If na 40% Nigeria don beta na 79% youth unemployed 10%under employed.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Person no go see lalasticlala and all those moderators wey dey ban person for that kind place, na only ban button them sabi press

You d mind dem?

Na so they ban me till 2022.it 2022 and they are yet to unban me in travel section
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Gomojamm: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
They should go quickly. Nigeria is congested.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I don’t understand how people reason. You run there and put yourself in a way worse situation
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by harmony75: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Biko add my names.. I will fight with all my might!
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Osilama1: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ss and se are one.if you don't like it do the awolowo.
Come to think of it se is just a region the people there are igbos.
Are there not heavy popolation of igbos in almost all south south state that are indigenous.
We are one with if is but not with yorubas and hausas.
u are stupid who told you they are one.... Did u see south South joined the stupidity of seating at home on Mondays for a criminal nnamdi Kanu... Stop joining them Dem nobi one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.