Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy (58977 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully

And boko haram have been showing us shege since. Why una no join that one?
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by EmemObong03: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
I want to fight for Ukarine with my grand fathers's catapult.
Abeg, tell them to make it online...

If we stay here, we die of hunger. If we go over we die by bomb but at least we go chop small before we die
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Bravetunde: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Osilama1:
stop putting south South and east slowpoke... South South has many tribes and nothing concern is with stupid egos of so called majority tribe like Hausa IBO Yoruba
Ss and se are one.if you don't like it do the awolowo.
Come to think of it se is just a region the people there are igbos.
Are there not heavy popolation of igbos in almost all south south state that are indigenous.
We are one with if is but not with yorubas and hausas.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by lomprico(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:
This is the net consequences of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

We get NTA naa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Calicoe: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Foolish Africans ready to die for their blue eyed slave master.They should understand that deserting a war scene is punishable by death in Ukraine.

Nah, they ain't foolish. They are just trying to use the free ticket to escape from poverty in Nigeria. The moment they land in Ukraine, the next place you'll see them is at the border trying to cross to the next country and start their lives there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Mozegee:
Please DM I am interested to go to Ukraine to fight and I know after everything it will end for good.please how do I go about it.
Get your passport and do the application or visit the embassy. You must not fight but, can render services like cooking, loading and unloading, truck driver (bring a license if you'll do this), take care and direct refugees, IT/computer/tech support etc. If you want to pick up weapons, you must sign the death warrant given over there.

Liebermantic:
I want to join Ukrainian Military..Pls how do I get the means to move into the country?
Abuja

OgunkeelAllMod:
Where the embassy dey abeg? I no read the story. Na address I need angry.

You might be dropped off at Warsaw Chopin Airport. Please don't act too desperate, you can say you have a friend in Ukraine (online or something), don't say what you can't verify.

REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT, OTHER VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by cdialauka: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2022
I wish i could like this twice. You stated Absolute Facts

Rugaria:
This is the net consequence of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites and no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by darediamond(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-volunteer-fighters-besiege-ukraine-embassy/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&Echobox=1646201849&utm_source=Facebook
What is Foolishness if not the way it is defined by these move of some Africans in these corrective War?

MR PUTIN has been THE FRIEND if the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES since his, youth and you know who are friendly to you through their duration of friendship.
ALL those period, the deep state luciferians imperialists slave and colonial masters clan have only perpetrate wars, coup plits, mass murder, invented diseases like ebola, hiv-aids, polio, coronavirus against the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES and have been looting the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES mineral natural resources dry and have prevented the industrialization and development of the Black African Countries.
Even israel did not side with the deep state luciferians imperialists slave and colonial masters clan in america and so is mexico, india, pakistan, iran, China and most of the Asian countries and THE WHOLE OF AFRICA/BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES MUST SIDE WITH MR PUTIN because he is not attacking no civilian or even soldiers but wiping out military installations that can be used to attack Russia.
Russia stopped the wars in Iraq, Syria and prevented the take over of the Venezuelan wealth and that of West Africa by successfully helping to chase out the french demons looting the West African/Malian mineral natural resources dry, sponsoring continous terrorism in collaboration with the western countries.
Tell the deep state luciferians imperialists slave and colonial masters clan to pull their weapons away eastward of Russia, STOP ukraine from joining nato that can be a pretext to encircling Russia and annihilate Russia and then China and then take over the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES and own the mineral natural resources of the Black African Countries, turn the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES into the farmlands of the western countries and then recolonise the BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES but they have been FOUND OUT and EXPOSED to the WHOLE WORLD forever and always and have failed woefully forever and always, So sayeth the BLACK ANCESTORS and the ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD WHO IS THE BREATH OF LIFE.
Finally, tell the western countries leaders to IMPLEMENT THE MINSK ACCORD that they signed themselves and there will be PEACE immediately as that is what Mr PUTIN is asking for since decades.
Is that too much a thing to ask?.
FAIRNESS TO ALL CONCERNED EVERYWHERE
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by mauchiz: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:
This is the net consequence of watching too much CNN and BBC. This is what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!

Ndi volunteers..

Now bokoharam and fulani herdsmen have decided to go to Ukraine to fight, you don't like?
Please allow bokoharam members to join there kind in Ukraine, at least Putin said he is mad, bokoharam will tell Putin they are more crazy than him.

Boko boys join ur kind in Ukraine,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Awesometouch1: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2022
I love those guys. Let them keep it coming.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2022
woleabayo:
me want to go oooooooooooooooo
uptownemmygee:
I stand with Ukraine ��, me self for like to fight
Volunteer for other services like drivers (license, come with yours) or weapons (if you have skills) or cook.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Exkandayee(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2022
DropsMic:
A Typical black man would risk death to live and stay with the white man... But they'd never risk death to make their own countries better... Bleeping moronic race.
How you go take make Nigeria better, you greedy idiot,no enter plane and use the opportunity and japa,I don deh goooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by anonymuz(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Twinzbroda:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nija dnt start wat u knw u cnt finish ooo hennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..ok...

well for ur adire polo pls dm us..08188028188
how much for the polo?
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by kponkedenge(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You can't really fault the volunteers, all way na way and any avenue to japa from this country is allowed ...

Most of them will runaway when they touch down in Poland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Litmus: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

Vital.

Many have suggested and preached this, still nothing. We are disorganised, no method, consequently no Racial goal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Lightorder: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2022
ozo13:
Hehehe.i think the first flight to evacuate guys from Ukraine is schedule for today.they can join the plane on it way to Ukraine.
you think everyone is a coward and jokes with everything
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by DisLifeSha: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Lol

Enemyofpeace:
Person no go see lalasticlala and all those moderators wey dey ban person for that kind place, na only ban button them sabi press
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ozo13(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
jayjaycee0:

Which airport them go land
may b inside Doneski airport.make them face the enemy head-on as soon as they are landing
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Lightorder: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Putin go just dey test him new missiles for una heads. Mumu people
it won’t be worse than the way boko haram, armed robbers, bandits, ungun known men, even police and soldiers have been testing it on our people here. So , let them and face the worse and the woes here in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by uptownemmygee(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Volunteer for other services like drivers (license, come with yours) or weapons (if you have skills) or cook.

Driving yes but no licence yet
Cook yes but nah local dishes
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by kponkedenge(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..

Our own CNN? Lol

Is it not this same government that fined Channels TV for bringing on air a Biafran lawyer, but did nothing when Sheikh Gumi was invited?

Or the same government that fined all TV stations for reporting correctly on the end sars debacle.... Excluding TVC?

Guy forget, we still have 100ths of years to go in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Panda7(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2022
stupid nigerians, I hope Putin kills them all.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by seyz91(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy talk true, se na cuz of the bullying you won go abi you won japa undecided
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by cocolacec(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Calicoe:

Nah, they ain't foolish. They are just trying to use the free ticket to escape from poverty in Nigeria. The moment they land in Ukraine, the next place you'll see them is at the border trying to cross to the next country and start their lives there

Once they land in Ukraine,they cant escape from the military.Deserting is a death sentence in the West at war time.Many American deserters from Iraq war hide in other countries because going back to death means execution/Imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ozo13(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Lightorder:
you think everyone is a coward and jokes with everything
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by ALFADOS(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-volunteer-fighters-besiege-ukraine-embassy/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&Echobox=1646201849&utm_source=Facebook
Hope Fernandez is back and other nairaland tyrants would join the volunteers, lol all your name na skeletons if you dear step on Ukraine land
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

It is their choice and their right.
Any foolish iddiot with a problem with that should go kill themselves, rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Driving yes but no licence yet
Cook yes but nah local dishes
Cook with others, not alone of course. You can cook for Africans or your country people.

As for the driving part, not car but, truck. Transporting heavy duties, supplies and might include people moving out for safety.

If you don't have a license, I don't know but I feel it may be possible to obtain one at Poland.

The trip is sponsored and other provision is sponsored by int'l organization and Ukraine herself.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Jackanda1(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2022
DropsMic:
A Typical black man would risk death to live and stay with the white man... But they'd never risk death to make their own countries better... Bleeping moronic race.
what have you done to make Nigeria better, aside from coming to rant daily on nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Danjikanbauchi: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Buhari done destroy this country kpatakpata, imagine people volunteering to go and die just to japa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by pat077: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2022
I'm sure most of them will have the intention of escaping through the polish boarder to western Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.