Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup (30712 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by olas24u(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Mind control games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Seankhalifa: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Coup cnt happen in Nigeria again... d day dey start coup... dat d day they will see crazy youth.. cause the military will share d power among dem self and friends.... d difference between 9ja military and civilians na gun....
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by samcity4u: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2022
MILITARY REGIME IS THE BEST.
democracy the stealing have no end, cost of living is too high.
military regime...europe and America cant control anyhow.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by InvertedHammer: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is also asserted that the worst side of democracy is better than any form of military rule.
However I feel that Nigeria in particular and Africa in general still need the military rule cus of the peculiarity of our politicians.
/
If you check closely, you will notice that the people propagating this nonsense theory are the looting politicians themselves. How has democracy benefitted Nigerians?

I don't think that hijacking election materials or writing election results in someone's living room is democracy.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by ButterBurger: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2022
They sense coup, I sense coup as well
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nokio1: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
It is Colonel's, majors and captains that organize coup's if them do am for Buhari all the general's including the CDs dey wahala!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by ManOfSon: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
That wouldn't be a surprise at all. Any time it seems the Igbos might eventually give Nigeria a President, a coup happens. As they say, no smoke without fire!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Davefed(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
A country where the military are having free embezzlement spree what else did they want? If the top military are not benefiting from corruption, coup would have been staged
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Amah70: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Rumours have some elements of truth in them.

Let it not be another coup by Hausa/Fulani soldiers to prempt power return to the South in 2023.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Ochelyko1: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2022
I just prayed that the will of God be done, any politicians that want to instigate a coup that will lead to the eradication of all Nigerians from Nigeria by these Fulanis led administration I cancel in the name of Jesus.

This is exactly the revelation a brother recieved from the LORD that Buhari will be dethroned through coup and the end of Nigeria and Nigerians will be as a result of that coup. The enemies has been planning all this for a while now and only prayer can undo it.

All Christian's and believer's in this forum please pray and pray and pray for this country Nigeria. Before this man came out to say this it means is true. Pray for Nigeria because what will follow the coup will be too dangerous as the Fulanis will wipe out all Nigerians especially the CHRISTAINS. Pray!!!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Amah70: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is also asserted that the worst side of democracy is better than any form of military rule.
However I feel that Nigeria in particular and Africa in general still need the military rule cus of the peculiarity of our politicians.

You want Nigeria's disintegration? Anyway, it may be better.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by KINGOROOLA: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2022
That will be a nice idea. Bcus dis democrazy no b 4 us.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2022
As far as the move will get rid of the slowpock in Aso rock and its bunch of corrupt entities, I pray they succeed.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Osilama1: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2022
backbencher:

If you think millitary rule is better than civillian rule, think again.

All the time Army took over, within 5 years, people were crying for civillian rule.

And yes, PDP and APC are trash, but if Nzeogwu had kept his guns to himself, several million people would still be alive.

At least under civilian rule, people know where opponents like MNK are. If it was army rule, ya think the army would let such folk go through a 'normal trial'?
they are naive and myopic... If nzeogwu and others stay in the barracks then d civil war wouldn't have happened
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Osilama1:
they are naive and myopic... If nzeogwu and others stay in the barracks then d civil war wouldn't have happened

Indeed.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Massivepussydes: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Dis one wants to be notice and value by buhari dats all. If not so he wud have spotted bokoharam hideout by now and finished them
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
If the coup will liberate Nigerians from the suffering and hardship, abeg let it happen.

T O DARLING
I concur. Aso rock needs to be formatted. Their system there is very corrupt.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Psoul(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Better come out plain to tell us that the North is planning to use coup to retain power.
Stop all these corner corner talk.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Osanoghodua1: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Army general dey lie
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by adedayoleke90(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Gkemz:
Northerners are playing the script.
you can say that again, one of my brother have been telling me about a military coup to keep Northern in power since last year, I told him it can happen, now I can see this Northerners and Fulani will do anything to stay in power.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Ambber(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
even though! even though!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Action102(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Theoarhics: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2022
False alarm.and fake news
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by MYHUBBY: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
the army that are hiding from arm robbers will stage coup how?

coup d'etat end long time ago with our brave old soldiers not this toy guns soldier

the last capital projects in Nigeria happened during regional system of govt and military regime, democracy haven't benefited any Nigerians except maybe some Northerners

demonstration of craze is a scam to Nigerian people nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by seyz91(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Majority Nigerians Pray they succeed
Bounceboune7:
I pray those politicians succeed
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Iceberg3: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
This Irabir man,you not gonna use your senses now,if the military is planning to stage a coup,just know it's gonna be the plan of the core north and buhari's hands is deep in it, period.

It's one of the core north's options on the table for them to still retain power one way or the other... Good thing you saying this now but please,shine your eye!!!!!!!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Iceberg3: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I pray those politicians succeed and make someone like Kaduna Nzeogbu be the leader
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Lawalemi(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
You are not loyal to your country if you can't do it at this critical time
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by techWriter3: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2022
is the between military ... Please, check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by ismodiwa(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2022
I would have supported this if only the Army isn't the most corrupt organization in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs / Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.