Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup (30716 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by KaptainAfrika: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by sterlingD(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2022
AnanseK:
HEAR THIS AND PONDER ON IT
Yesterday , a bill for an Act to modify the constitution of Nigeria to provide for the referendum for self-determination was presented and not even Enyinnaya Abaribe, Ike Ekweremadu or PDP senators/reps from the South-East voted or influenced anyone...
The bill votes was zero!
But here is this man Nnamdi Kanu encouraging violence in the South East .

They are not interested in the creation of Biafra..
They have the same interest they manifested in the 1966 January 15, ethnic cleansing coup de etat.
I read this some where and l refuse to believe it.Na wao
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Politicians that are draining the resources of this country.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
AnanseK:
HEAR THIS AND PONDER ON IT
Yesterday , a bill for an Act to modify the constitution of Nigeria to provide for the referendum for self-determination was presented and not even Enyinnaya Abaribe, Ike Ekweremadu or PDP senators/reps from the South-East voted or influenced anyone...
The bill votes was zero!
But here is this man Nnamdi Kanu encouraging violence in the South East .

They are not interested in the creation of Biafra..
They have the same interest they manifested in the 1966 January 15, ethnic cleansing coup de etat.
So you want a senator from the east who is collecting up to #50m monthly both as salary, wardrobe allawee, constituency allawee and other juicy freebies to vote for a referendum?They are satisfy with the status quo, until they are voted out before they will start their referendum campaign.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by joceey(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2022
I had this dream thrice, that military took over the government,i had the third dream just yesterday.May GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Nobody is planning a coup but your misinformation and paid lies will be answered for by God only …defense only…. if your suicidal by faith by all means go alone ….but do not hurt the children of God you will answer to the equalizer.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Owen247: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by jamace(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Military coup or civil coup, we need good governance. We cant continue to suffer hell on earth and be echoing, the worst democracy is better than the best military rule. The politicians will play this song to enable continuous looting.

Obedience and application of Rule of law for the betterment of the citizens, is all that we want
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Esesuwa8: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2022
I concur

Aufbauh:
It is also asserted that the worst side of democracy is better than any form of military rule.
However I feel that Nigeria in particular and Africa in general still need the military rule cus of the peculiarity of our politicians.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Owen247: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Earthquakes:
What is the difference between buhari government and military government
He even called it a regime.Lol.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by chatinent: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Abeg make dem do am
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is also asserted that the worst side of democracy is better than any form of military rule.
However I feel that Nigeria in particular and Africa in general still need the military rule cus of the peculiarity of our politicians.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Both the politicians and the Army all together, Ogun kill all of una.

Criminal bastards! angry
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by happney65: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:

There is nothing wrong about the peculiarity of our politicians. We shall keep on doing our mistakes and correcting ourselves and no soldier will come between us. A coup will take us back another 100years again like the Buhari coup did in 1985.

We shall keep on calling out our politicians,voting them in and voting them out when they mess up. We did it in 2015 even when it wasn't a better choice and many other states did the same too in 2015 and 2019.

That is the beauty of Democracy and definitely we shall get things right. It is just a matter of time. Infact a very long time. A very long and dark night but definitely the morning shall come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by RandyOku: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I pray those politicians succeed

Honestly,,Long overdue
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:

No politician anywhere in the world is naturally good. They are only as good as their democratic systems. Our Systems, electoral, administrative, legislative, judicial and others are reasons we are in the mess we are not the politicians or the people.

If the system is strong the politician has no choice or else he will get the big axe. Bt here they know they can get away with alot so they keep messing everything up.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by mcmukoko12(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2022
The inequality and corruption in government is enough to cause coup. military rule is better than these demonstration of craze and mass embezzlement.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by itkbooks: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Gkemz:
Northerners are playing the script.
I'm observing too because I've heard something like this like a year and a half ago. I hope they won't topple the government to retain power to the north.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by jrusky(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sufferingboy:

You're right sir,such politicians are not even different from the ones in power,they just want a coup for their selfish reasons.

God bless Gen Irabor

God bless the Nigeria Arm Forces.

Sorry I disagree with you. Despite to some extent Irabo was right but to a greater extent Iraboo make no sense because he can not tell me with these demonic politicians in Nigeria coup is not necessary, sorry it is very necessary the country need to be purge we can't carry on these way some demons had vowed to make sure Nigerians keep suffering while they are smiling junketing around the world.

So let Irabo drop that talk abeg. Army has nothing to do with politics but politics billions can stacked up in Army senior officer account and yet Army has no business with politics baa?
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Sufferingboy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry I disagree with you. Despite to some extent Irabo was right but to a greater extent Iraboo make no sense because he can not tell me with these demonic politicians in Nigeria coup is not necessary, sorry it is very necessary the country need to be purge we can't carry on these way some demons had vowed to make sure Nigerians keep suffering while they are smiling junketing around the world.

So let Irabo drop that talk abeg. Army has nothing to do with politics but politics billions can stacked up in Army senior officer account and yet Army has no business with politics baa?

Bros this democracy better pass.Military regime go worst pass this.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by anyilalaz: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
We pray it comes true!!!!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Neutralactivist: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
You may be right on one hand while on the other, I will say that the problem is rather with us the electorate. We put sentiments and ethno-religious considerations ahead of national interest. We are ready to bring heaven down or kill ourselves for religious issues and ethnic clashes. But such determination is not shown when it comes to demanding the basic democratic principles such as free and fair elections, rule of law and and strong institutions. Just go through people's comments on this forum and see for yourself. All these divisions started by politicians who can't sell themselves nationally and some bigots followed them. No sense of accountability at all. That's why you see a governor who spent 8 years with nothing to show for it, find his way to the senate. Democratic culture takes time to be absorbed. We are getting there. Gradually people are understanding the games and desperation of the political class. New challenges are coming up and as we deal with them we keep on becoming stronger. The countries of the west passed through this learning curve. They had their revolutions, their crises etc. How many Americans presidents were assassinated? Did that make them choose military rule at that time? No. They figured out how to deal with that challenge and now it is history. So for me a coup is a big NO. How many months to go for this man that will push for a coup and start again with decrees, face sanctions and get isolated. It's not worth it. Mobilise and educate the electorate and make a wise choice during elections.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Oracleamehdin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
*I Accused Prophet Ameh Wrongly, Osita Unchenna Retracts Malicious Post*
http:///6c2ad2fe220225en_ng?link=1&client=news

*Man Published Apology Letter In Newspaper After Accusing Kano Prophet Wrongly*

https://www.nairaland.com/7003253/man-published-apology-letter-newspaper
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Omodua(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/some-politicians-are-trying-to-lure-us-to-stage-a-coup-chief-of-defence-staff
See this Mumu,Boy Boy soldier from Agbor. Very lily livered. Get out there. People want coup!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Sufferingboy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omodua:
See this Mumu,Boy Boy soldier from Agbor. Very lily livered. Get out there. People want coup!

Keep your mouth shut,wailer.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Omodua(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sufferingboy:

How?
He is a coward and lily livered. I don't respect him a bit!
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by Sufferingboy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omodua:
He is a coward and lily livered. I don't respect him a bit!

Wailer,if e easy why you nor join army?

U be noise maker.He doesn't need your respect.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by signz: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
[/b]However I feel that Nigeria in particular and Africa in general still need the military rule cus of the peculiarity of our politicians[b].

I strongly disagree with this and for it to have over 100 likes shows that most of us have amnesia (no wonder Buhari won in 2015 despite his history).

The major reason why we are where we are as a Nation is because of the Military Men that took over power in the 60's.
Re: Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup by HRMK: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
MUST BE THOSE IN OPPOSITION!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.