Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Dont Understand My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend (3631 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Please guy's i dont understand my girlfriend o, this girl use to wear clothes in my front flashing her body freely but since last month she always cover herself before wearing pant. I ask her why she said she is doing prayer. Yesterday I called her after talking with her I went and Bought card for her to recharge, do you know I called this girl many times she didn't pick up, it was by 4am she sent me message saying that she was having headache and was trying to sleep, I didn't believe that I was thinking maybe she is with another guy. She is core Catholic and always pray but I am confused and I don't trust her easily ever since I went to her Whatsapp and saw her romantic chat with another guy. I didn't call her yesterday all through but she didn't tell me in the evening that she was crying because I didn't call her it was this morning she was telling me that. Please guy's do you think this babe is for real and she is from Nsukka and I want to marry her but keep having doubts.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
She was actually doing fasting and prayer na grin heaven is her goal so please let her be

28 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by valdes00(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Folake for the night
wink

You go soon gt sense, give it time

18 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Lordedifice1: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Cockroaches in her cupboard
Better look before you jump
She's definitely hiding something from you
No girl will claim she loves you and yet be giving another guy attention to the extent of the guy sending her romantic messages without her telling you
Guy you have been played.
Dump her before she breaks your heart
A stitch in time saves nine

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Damnnn!!!! LoL . You haven’t seen anything brrrrh...

Mine did hers some day ago... I got to hack into her whatsapp; could u believe the girl I called my partner for almost 2years now was trying to send her boobs to another guy grin grin

Brrrh, it wasn’t funny at all... coz I was depressed alot...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
U done nkoli nwa nsukka.
Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by chatinent: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
May bombom not kill you.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by danietohbadt(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! LoL . You haven’t seen anything brrrrh...

Mine did hers some day ago... I got to hack into her whatsapp; could u believe the girl I called my partner for almost 2years now was trying to send her boobs to another guy grin grin

Brrrh, it wasn’t funny at all... coz I was depressed alot...

How did you hack into her WhatsApp?
I’d love to know if you don’t mind

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by MAGG0T(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2022
shocked

by the time you realise these bitches ain't loyal the better for you.

She was probably receiving a creamy cocktail while you were busy chasing shadows

Redpill lame Nighas, breakfast don arrive

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2022
You men just won't listen,so women will continue using your Heads for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Ecos(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2022
cry If u don't understand your girlfriend, 'upperstand' her. No go look for where to make money dey there they follow follow small small girls around. Ewu! Ur eyes go soon clear!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by viceddy95(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy
If we tell you the truth,will you believe:ok mr,your girl is now into another relationship …

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Georgekyrian(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Please guy's i dont understand my girlfriend o, this girl use to wear clothes in my front flashing her body freely but since last month she always cover herself before wearing pant. I ask her why she said she is doing prayer. Yesterday I called her after talking with her I went and Bought card for her to recharge, do you know I called this girl many times she didn't pick up, it was by 4am she sent me message saying that she was having headache and was trying to sleep, I didn't believe that I was thinking maybe she is with another guy. She is core Catholic and always pray but I am confused and I don't trust her easily ever since I went to her Whatsapp and saw her romantic chat with another guy. I didn't call her yesterday all through but she didn't tell me in the evening that she was crying because I didn't call her it was this morning she was telling me that. Please guy's do you think this babe is for real and she is from Nsukka and I want to marry her but keep having doubts.

Please where are you from, Sorry but I hope you’re not Imo or Abia
Enugu girl can try to be faithful in marriage but hardly faithful in relationship, they like already made

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anybody that makes u doubt them unnecessarily is a red flag. There shouldn’t be too many doubts that u become confused.

If U can’t clear the doubts after investigating or questioning her move on.

Doubts are signs of real problem going on currently or ahead until properly cleared up.

There are certain levels of doubt in a relationship u should even venture taking it forward until resolved(if ur partner is willing) cos it spells nothing bt future arguments and heartbreaks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
danietohbadt:

How did you hack into her WhatsApp?
I’d love to know if you don’t mind

Download Whatsapp web app on Playstore... preferably use Android phone coz I haven’t tried it yet on my iPhone...

Go to the upper right 3dots ... try to find the *Linked Device* push... use the whatsapp web app to scan her QR code which would be shown after u clicked the Linked Device on her phone

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by MoneyGoDrop: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't believe half of the stories i read here but i will tell you this find another girl and start giving her attention and watch her round up her prayers that's if she hasn't moved on already.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by BSsniffer: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
She was never your girl, it was just your turn.

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anambra state
Georgekyrian:

Please where are you from, Sorry but I hope you’re not Imo or Abia
Enugu girl can try to be faithful in marriage but hardly faithful in relationship, they like already made
Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Nsukka kee you dia. What does her character has to do with where she from. You are not yet matured for marriage, if you want her to change take your people to see her people shikenan, and you will have a peace of mind,

Don't waste her time let her be.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by fikayormi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Your relationship bundle remain 2mb

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Austeeenxx: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Which one be "my girlfriend" Girl wey all of us dey manage, e reach your turn you dey call am My Girlfriend. Comrade no be so o

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by bukxy: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
who gives a damn about girls, man up bro!
always expect the worse from girls. simple.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by danietohbadt(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Download Whatsapp web app on Playstore... preferably use Android phone coz I haven’t tried it yet on my iPhone...

Go to the upper right 3dots ... try to find the *Linked Device* push... use the whatsapp web app to scan her QR code which would be shown after u clicked the Linked Device on her phone

Thanks man
Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kenturkey048(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Nsukka kee you dia. What does her character have to do with where she is from. You are not yet matured for marriage, if you want her to change take your people to see her people shaken and you will have peace of mind,

grin grin grin grin
Someone that isn't faithful in dating wants to be faithful in marriage. Fat lie...Na like this una dey take put people for problem...

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shame on you, how can u marry a girl who keep keeping things from you.
Danjikanbauchi:
Nsukka kee you dia. What does her character has to do with where she from. You are not yet matured for marriage, if you want her to change take your people to see her people shikenan, and you will have a peace of mind,

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth
Kenturkey048:

grin grin grin grin
Someone that isn't faithful in dating wants to be faithful in marriage. Fat lie...Na like this una dey take put people for problem...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

I Say AGAIN

I SWEAR DOWN

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE...

INFACT I don LOAD my KALA wit enough BULLET..

give me ur LOCATION..

I one COME SETTLE SOMETHING..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Shame on you, how can u marry a girl who keep keeping things from you.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kenturkey048:

grin grin grin grin
you just jump into conclusion, remember he said she is a Catholic, what if she was preparing herself for Lent fasting ?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
U have a point
Danjikanbauchi:
you just jump into conclusion, remember he said she is a Catholic, what if she was preparing herself for Lent fasting ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity / Photo Of The Day : Nice hair cut / If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.