Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? (291 Views)

Is This Love Or Foolishness (pics) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by Godoverevery: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Most times you see ladies posting irritating videos on there status about how been loyal to a guy doesn't pay anymore just because of money.

I just listen to one now although I have block the lady that posted it because I don't vibe with foolish ladies .....she was complaining about how she go to her bf place wash is cloth,cook for him and they have sex.....when she is leaving he gives 4100(100 for pos charges) ....she saying the money is too small and she will be making more if is into hook up or having a sugar daddy....saying loyal girls are trying and she tired.

Now this my question.....
why does a average Nigeria lady see relationship as a paying venture??

Why does a average Nigerian lady see not doing hook ups or not having a sugar daddy she is actually doing the whole world a favour??

Can we blame this new turn on poverty or foolishness??

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2022
"why does a average Nigeria lady see relationship as a paying venture??"

Money is important in relationships, as having money solves the many problems that not having money creates...
Be Direct with her, let her know your situation, and let her know you genuinely love her and the best thing I say is create a plan to actually generate income consistently..
If she expects you to pay her shopping bills and she is not willing to pay, there is a problem. You may give her some hints that you expect her to pay for herself. If this doesn't work, you may call off the relationship.
Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by KingEverest: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Una get strength Sha, there still lot of reasonable girls out there who still think like human beings you guys keep chasing cheap slots because of looks and sexual satisfaction and pervertions that's why you keep having these issues, then you'll come and cry online

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by Godoverevery: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Money is important in relationships, as having money solves the many problems that not having money creates...
Be Direct with her, let her know your situation, and let her know you genuinely love her and the best thing I say is create a plan to actually generate income consistently..
If she expects you to pay her shopping bills and she is not willing to pay, there is a problem. You may give her some hints that you expect her to pay for herself. If this doesn't work, you may call off the relationship.
Is there any law against women making money or generating income

You just answer my question....it is not actually poverty but total foolishness.
Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by Godoverevery: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Una get strength Sha, there still lot of reasonable girls out there who still think like human beings you guys keep chasing cheap slots because of looks and sexual satisfaction and pervertions that's why you keep having these issues, then you'll come and cry online
Who is chasing

Reasonable ladies until you get to know them well and found out they just an upgrade.

You the one with an issues here because you the one who know sluts and perverts.
Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by odinson1(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy

Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by odinson1(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Wisesaying001:

That only works in movies and Romance novels. This is real life where Women are only out to Milk whatever they can get from Foolish men.

Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by odinson1(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2022
V
Re: Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? by Sammy101111(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Woman way you give pas that one will be pleased . Nigeria Women this days want More From men . Nigeria Relationship this days na waything they pocket they keep am

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Life For The Man She Loves / Aristo Upcoming Actress Natasha Is Fully Vibing Her Poussee Wett / These Inspirational Street Wisdom Will Make Your Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.