Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially (3188 Views)

How Security Agents Slaughtered Innocent Poor Squatters Believe to be Boko Haram / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by blankees(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
10 CRUCIAL TIPS, IT MAY SAVE LIFE.

Happy reading.

A police officer wrote this! Please read coz may save your life!
Sometimes the little things we do, can make the biggest difference!

Crucial…

Because of recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation,

This is for you & for you to share with your wife, your children & everyone you know.

After reading these 10 crucial tips,forward them to someone you care about.

It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do:

The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide.
If a robber asks for your wallet or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM,Toss it away from you,
Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet or purse than you & he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole & start waving like crazy.The driver won't see you, but everybody else will.
This has saved lives.

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., & just sit (doing their cheque book, or making a list, etc.(DON'T DO THIS!).The predator may be watching you, & this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head,and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR,LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE,
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF,
Repeat:
DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
Instead run the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car.Your Air Bag will save you.If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it.As soon as the car crashes bail out and run.
It is better than having your body found in a remote location.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot or parking garage:
A.) Be Aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door.
Most serial killers attack their female victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, & on the passenger side, if a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work & get a
guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.(And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.Stairwalls are horrible places to be alone,& the perfect crime spot.This is especially true at NIGHT!

7. If the predator has a gun & you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times, & even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, preferably in a zig -zag pattern!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP!!! It may get you raped, or killed.
Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, & often asked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last & she called the police because it was late& she thought it was weird, The police told her 'Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door, ' The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window & she was worried that it would crawl to the street & get run over.The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.'He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded & uses it to coax women out of their homes, thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it,but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.

10. Water Scam!!! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running,or what you think is a burst pipe,DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full bore so that you will go out to investigate & then they attack.

Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbours!

Please pass this on.

This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because

the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on

America 's Most Wanted when they profiled

the serial killer in Louisiana

It may save a life.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by kabukabu50(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2011
I dont worry about security, I carry hollow points for my glock and slugs for my mossberg.

Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Slyr0x: 3:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Bookmarked. .I need to learn Web Security 1st :p
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Osama10(m): 4:27am On Jun 29, 2011
My AK is always with me.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Andrew3(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2011
haha the long is is too long to shoot someone close to you grin
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by rasputinn(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2011
Very conscious and RUTHLESS;trust me
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by favouredjb(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2011
kabukabu lol grin grin grin
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by snowdrops(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2011
Weldone OP. Thanks for the tips.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by multibabe(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2011
@POSTER
thanks for the tips they are really useful.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by cbjonstage(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2011
CARNALLY 80% (SHORT AND LONG BLADES IN MY HOUSE JUST IN CASE OF ANY RIFT AROUND MY ENVIRONMENT FOR DEFENCE, IF I VE MY WAY GUN WILL BE INCLUDED) >>>> SPIRITUALLY 20% (AM CAUTIONS WITH STRANGERS, VERY SENSITIVE WITH THEIR ACTIONS)

ANYWAY, TANX FOR THE TIPS. THIS WILL HELP
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by floyet(f): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Thanks poster,i'd rather be safe dan be sorry,
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Itohenry: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
wow,
that's really great. infact i'm printing to share with offline friends
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Bawss1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
blankees:

A police officer wrote this!

That stuff was most likey written by a non-Nigerian policeman. grin I can hardly imagine a police officer in Nigeria concerning himself with this.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by MMM3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Op Tanx alot,
But in all remember God he can save u anytime & anywhere.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by YoursGEJ(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
multibabe:

@POSTER
thanks for the tips they are really useful.

Na wah o. You don experience all the possible scenarios in the guide now now?! So you have used all the tips already and found them to be useful? Na ajegunle you dey live? Use of English. SMH
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by agitator: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
cbjonstage:

CARNALLY 80% (SHORT AND LONG BLADES IN MY HOUSE JUST IN CASE OF ANY RIFT AROUND MY ENVIRONMENT FOR DEFENCE, IF I VE MY WAY GUN WILL BE INCLUDED) >>>> SPIRITUALLY 20% (AM CAUTIONS WITH STRANGERS, VERY SENSITIVE WITH THEIR ACTIONS)

Same here, but four well sharpened matchet 24/7 at home one permanently by my bed. no dulling, no fear of police for illegal possession of arms. grin grin grin
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by iice(f): 4:18am On Jun 30, 2011
Good tips.
85% conscious i guess.  Tend to have pen/pocket knives strapped on grin
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by wazobiang: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2011
This is one of the best nairaland posts ever. It is what it is: self preservative tactics. Everybody needs it.

Ride on poster. Thanks jare.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by maclatunji: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2011
iice:

Good tips.
85% conscious i guess.  Tend to have pen/pocket knives strapped on grin

Don't think of using that, it would get an assailant angry and even more ruthless! A good course in self-defence abi na Defense for America would be more appropriate.

@topic, I don't know why, but whenever I get to a new place. I am always looking for emergency exit points. I guess it's innate.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by iice(f): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2011
maclatunji:

Don't think of using that, it would get an assailant angry and even more ruthless! A good course in self-defence abi na Defense for America would be more appropriate.

@topic, I don't know why, but whenever I get to a new place. I am always looking for emergency exit points. I guess it's innate.

True. Though i tend to act unexpectedly. When he/she least expects it grin
But not just for that. . .more like if you have to break out or need some cutting.
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Cuddlemii: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
I have an ak47, Axe, short gun, arrow, mousetrap, glue, pepper, sharp knife, rope, bomb, missles, weapon of mass destruction and iron in my hand bag. My hands must always reach to something for protection when Im attacked. Plus I have a black belt in martial arts, can do capuella plus Im vast with all the video games from mortal combats to silent hill. ima break someones nose and feed to the dogs. Dey know not to test cuddles wink wink wink
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by 190: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I have an ak47, Axe, short gun, arrow, mousetrap, glue, pepper, sharp knife, rope, bomb, missles, weapon of mass destruction and iron in my hand bag. My hands must always reach to something for protection when Im attacked. Plus I have a black belt in martial arts, can do capuella plus Im vast with all the video games from mortal combats to silent hill. ima break someones nose and feed to the dogs. Dey know not to test cuddles wink wink wink

smh! someone people wont kill me
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
rasputinn: Very conscious and RUTHLESS;trust me

AWOH!!

exactly.
I'm nice but let someone fck with me...wink
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cuddlemii: I have an ak47, Axe, short gun, arrow, mousetrap, glue, pepper, sharp knife, rope, bomb, missles, weapon of mass destruction and iron in my hand bag. My hands must always reach to something for protection when Im attacked. Plus I have a black belt in martial arts, can do capuella plus Im vast with all the video games from mortal combats to silent hill. ima break someones nose and feed to the dogs. Dey know not to test cuddles wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Security Concious Are You - Ladies Especially by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

AWOH!!

exactly.
I'm nice but let someone fck with me...wink

wow, i can't believe I typed that grin grin

it's true tho. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

(videos) Goya Success Have Replied Her Friend Who Posted Her ........charm / Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? / How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.