Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale (47088 Views)

Roman Abramovich's Attempt To Sell Chelsea Halted By UK Government. / Throwback Pic Of Roman Abramovich With Young Loftus-cheek, Solanke & Tammy Abrah / Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by wetside: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beginning of the end. Russia you see your life. Putin no gree o. Continue your madness
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Where is Aliko Dangote.

Chelsea fc is valued at just £2.5 billion.
Very cheap club
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Beedude(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Chameleon9:

The club is actually going for #4billion
A club without its own stadium wan collect 4B$. Na joke ?
The club cant even cost up to 3B$ max
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by ayindejimmy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Heads up

1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is not good

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Michelle70(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Dangote doesn't have that money now.

He has invested all his money in the ongoing refinery project
na so him tell u?

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by bleskid: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
pls Roman don't sell this club
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by uunwanaobong3: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hahaha, I talk am...... Relegation sure for Chelsea next season.

I learnt that he wants to sell it to fucking Americans....... Watch what America has done to Tottenham and man utd...... I pity chelshit indeed

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CorperKola: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:
This is very painful as a Chelsea fan, nobody can replicate the kind of love Roman Abramovich has for Chelsea.

Right now what Chelsea needs is an Arab ownership which will be a very welcomed development.

If an American or British owner takes over that will be end of Chelsea football club.

Putin has really destroyed alot of things with his actions, I feel so sad for my favourite club which has given sweet lovely memories under the Roman era.
I am so happy as a man city fan, to watch chelsea going to shiiit
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CSTRR: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
I hope he sells to the Arabs.
From glory to glory.

We don't want an American.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
CorperKola:

I am so happy as a man city fan, to watch chelsea going to shiiit
So in your mind, you think selling Chelsea means going to shit.?

Wait till you see who the buyers are.

Your cry never Start.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Alexgeneration(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:
This is very painful as a Chelsea fan, nobody can replicate the kind of love Roman Abramovich has for Chelsea.

Right now what Chelsea needs is an Arab ownership which will be a very welcomed development.

If an American or British owner takes over that will be end of Chelsea football club.

Putin has really destroyed alot of things with his actions, I feel so sad for my favourite club which has given sweet lovely memories under the Roman era.
Read,Niggar Read. Stop swallowing the rubbish given to you by the west.

Before this war, Abramovich has been banned from entering UK and he couldn't continue to manage the club from afar. That's why he is selling.

5 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by KingEverest: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
frog12:
putin warned these oligarchs a long time ago say the west wan seize their funds. dem no listen

so wat did expect them to do? Just leave all their investments, all the efforts they have put in growing their businesses is now in vein
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by BusinessPlan22: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingosytex:
Things have really gone of hand.
Is the Roman Empire about to crumble? Only time shall time.

Lol... Crumble cos of Chelsea.. Stop that na..
Go and research about the family...
Chelsea is sport to him.

Otedola sold Forte oil... And... Went broke

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Shittaakeem(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
CSTRR:
I hope he sells to the Arabs.
From glory to glory.

We don't want an American.
Exactly he should not sell it to the Swiss guy. He should sell it to the Arabs. Damn how I wished those Arab guys didn't buy Newcastle.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by knowyaself2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nobody is talking about his kind gesture, donating the proceeds to a foundation to help war victims. Humanity at its best. Roman is a good man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Psalmistproject: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Desperately trying to raise coins for Putin. The main war with NATO has not even started.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Pipefitter: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Dangote doesn't have that money now.

He has invested all his money in the ongoing refinery project

Dangote will afford 3 of the club, I mean like instantly...
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Michelle70(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beedude:

A club without its own stadium wan collect 4B$. Na joke ?
The club cant even cost up to 3B$ max
the value of a business is not just about assets it has, Chelsea is a brand that has gained recognition around Europe, Asia and Africa

5 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by folake4u(f): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:

Honestly speaking.

I'm so sad because I've been a Chelsea fan since childhood and Roman's reign brought beautiful memories to me. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by maticar: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Chameleon9:

The quick sale is why they are selling for 3billion
But can only receive bids in region of 2billion

Ok you edited
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Michaelbjune(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
pretydiva:
I'm interested in buying undecided
go and buy foodstuffs and some large pants!!!!!
not my darling club Chelsea,
besides Chelsea is not Manure utd ?

anyway there's no time to check time 7:49

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Oturatetuala(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Make those Arab come Chelsea now. Another doom for Chelsea in years to come.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Unclefemolala(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Legend
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CSTRR: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:

Very cheap club
Manchester United was sold for a little above £3billion.

And this is supposed to be the most valuable club in the world.

£3b for Chelsea is top range value.
It shows how far Chelsea has come and it is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by streetsoldier1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Michelle70:
na so him tell u?

Good question. grin

All these cho cho people sef that will be acting like PA. angry

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by loko50(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yinmu. That amount is actually an over-valuation of the club. Chelsea owes Roman £1.5 bn and the club's value itself is around that price. In addition, the buyer will have to inheritt a club that has been making losses and without ownership of the stadium. Stamford bridge does not belong to Roman but to some affiliates of the club.

Chameleon9:

The quick sale is why they are selling for 3billion
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by SmartPolician: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Michelle70:
na so him tell u?

Yes
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Make he sell, make everybody rest.

The British idiots never loved him. They are only hiding under the war to exhibit their hatred.

Why dem go love am? The Brits prefer investors from countries like UAE, Qatar, USA, Australia, new Zealand, republic of Ireland, South africa, Nigeria, Canada, Israel, Saudi Arabia, india, Switzerland
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by vinceyinnovation: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Where are those people who said that sanctions does not affect Putin or Russia in anyway?

THE NIGERIAN RUSSIAN KEYBOARD WARRIORS OF PUTIN

COME AND DEFEND ALL THESE AS EMPTY THREATS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 3rd January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.