Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale (47138 Views)

Roman Abramovich's Attempt To Sell Chelsea Halted By UK Government. / Throwback Pic Of Roman Abramovich With Young Loftus-cheek, Solanke & Tammy Abrah / Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by infofta(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Any account the pay the money to will be frozen. Money you non go see club you non go get back
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CoronaVirusPro: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

He can only boast of nuclear weapons. If Ukraine has iron dome or jericho defense system, it would have been a different ball game.

You said it all!

Why he is so quick to chest beat with nuclear weapons.

When I saw their military convoy littered with Danfo buses, I knew Russian soldiers were going to meet with God
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Fidinno(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
how much
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
GeneralPula:
Chai..

So so so painful to see this as a Chelsea Fan..

Roman is one kind man, which makes him one of the best club owner in the world..

His love for Chelsea is limitless... Even despite all UK had done to him, he still stick with the club..

He’s even willing to donate the money to charity..

You’ll forever be in our heart Roman..

Thank you for everything!
this one's r selfish.

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CharleyBright(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Everyone is not as wreched as u... not everyone is interested in America... infact if Eastern Europe could speak English , I believe people will prefer there to America

Will you shut up there.
See you mouth like prefer there to America.
Why don't u want to stay in your country if it is better than the US?
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by maticar: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
SerikiFulani:
The end of Chelsea football club cry
19 loooong years
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nna... I feel the guy pain ooo, though am not a Chelsea fan.

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Action102(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Golan007: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
How much last?
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by MansoryMX(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:
This is very painful as a Chelsea fan, nobody can replicate the kind of love Roman Abramovich has for Chelsea.

Right now what Chelsea needs is an Arab ownership which will be a very welcomed development.

If an American or British owner takes over that will be end of Chelsea football club.

Putin has really destroyed alot of things with his actions, I feel so sad for my favourite club which has given sweet lovely memories under the Roman era.

And some fools are hailing him. Man with balls! Too many unthinkable fools in Nairaland. Putin has crumbled Russia economy. He thought America wo use violence!
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by DeepSight(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:
This is very painful as a Chelsea fan, nobody can replicate the kind of love Roman Abramovich has for Chelsea.

Right now what Chelsea needs is an Arab ownership which will be a very welcomed development.

If an American or British owner takes over that will be end of Chelsea football club.

Putin has really destroyed alot of things with his actions, I feel so sad for my favourite club which has given sweet lovely memories under the Roman era.

End of the day, its a fancy plaything for an excessively privileged billionaire whose wealth is doubtless tied to Vladimir Putin's corrupt oligarcracy. And for you, it is at best, entertainment. No matter how "very painful" it may be for you, thats nonsensical compared to the lives being destroyed by the conflict right now.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

Will you shut up there.
See you mouth like prefer there to America.
Why don't u want to stay in your country if it is better than the US?

As I said earlier... I am not as wreched as ur family... I have enough to enjoy myself in this country....only paupers like u dream of America and wanna run there to slave ur life for peanuts

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Mccullum: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:

I'm Chelsea fan too, it pain me because we'll miss his major contribution on the successes of the club, British too are too harsh on him, any political issues between Russia and West, they'll be harassing him. he has been taking bullets many times for what he know nothing about.

I wish him best of luck, but his country first.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kingcalls: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
francisbiz:

Are you an Islamic terrorist?
Or you are just a victim of half education?

Open your brain to learn that colonization in Africa did not start with the western nations .
Slavery did not start with the wester countries in Africa.
The Bini empire, Oyo empire Bornu empire etec were colonialists and slave masters invading, pillaging enslaving, raping and annexing villages, towns, clans and tribes.
The Arabs and islamists were our earliest
interracial colonial mastets.
If you know the history of colonization, you would not have written that kindergarten composition.
There were serious colonization of many European tribes and nations by Europeans , in Asian, there were colonizations by Asian powers in the past.

Nations and people in past grew by power, might and wars, check your qoran or Bible.
It was just the way then.
That is why people you refer to as Royal families in your backyard are actually not by nature. There were dynasties, before their ancestors either fought and got the thrown .
It was the way then.

Stop complaining, America was colonized, India too and they all going well,
Ethiopia that was not colonized is not doing great.

Black race is the most backward of all races, because we are the most wicked, most untruthful, greediest, most fetish of all.

Did the western direct Nigeria to construct railway to Niger, when their are no functioning refineries in Nigeria.
Are they responsible for the darkness in Nigeria were DISCOS and PHCN give us bills without meter reading?
Are they the ones doing skull and human body parts mining in your area.

Abeg grow up,

I know history a million times more than u...u are just half baked ...no need arguing with an ignorant person
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by emmyluizzz: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
strange things are happening to Chelsea Saul just scored his first goal for the club

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kingcalls: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Angel55555:

You're a really dumb person with this childish thinking of yours filled with hate

U have a diluted brain... waste of space and sub human
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kingcalls: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
kroger:

If you channel your energy u used in writing this epistle into your life, you would have gone far.. Nigerians sha..

I am not as useless as u... what I achieved many years ago...ur generation have not seen half
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by tonididdy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
embarassed
This has got to be a joke.
We love the colors but we love the owner most.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Allisgud: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
If dangote money no reach he borrow go buy am name am dangote fc
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Exaggeration. Nobody is selling, Nobody is buying.
Time will tell
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by tonididdy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Its not putins fault that Chelsea is being sold....rather , blame the western dictators that just want evrry Russian to suffer whether they support putin or not... the westerners are the most evil forces on earth... if a leader of another country don't agree with their bidding , they sanction u... just look at what they did to Cuba and Venezuela...they are bullies ... the are the devil we have on earth... they are the ones enforcing LBGTA to the world, animal cruelty to mk animals more valued than humans, destruction of marriages and liberty to children that don't know left from right... they use Hollywood and media to corrupt the world , they are also destroying religion and respect.... the Eastern Easterners never colonised Africa or South America, they dont meddle with our politics ... lets open our eyes and see the real devil...

Its like all those movies that ud think the friend is the good guy until the end when ud realise the enemy is actually the good guy...it reminds me of the movie WANTED by Angelina Jolie and Morgan freeman
Your words keep me together.
I don't want war but I will never support bullying of any form.
The West must loose its grip on the world.
Let power be free!
We move

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Proparatech(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Where is Aliko Dangote.

Chelsea fc is valued at just £2.5 billion.
you get mind call £2.5bn just?
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by CheedyJ(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
I'm interested in buying Chelsea
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by michlins(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
somehow:
If each investors decide to keep their investments within their country, who suffers the most?

Remind me again, what does the UK export apart from stealing people's sweats?
ever wondered why people keep going there to invest?

It's like Igbo people saying that if they pool out their investment, Lagos will fail. Meanwhile another bus load is offloading new comers
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by emmnprince(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
pretydiva:
I'm interested in buying undecided

Let's collabo so that we throw a big bid and keep our rivals at bay. What do you think? wink
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by somehow: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
michlins:
ever wondered why people keep going there to invest?

Yet Arabs keep rushing to the UK to buy football clubs
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by oldman112(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Little by little, the world is collapsing. Some countries hasn’t recover from the effects of Covid and now war has started. This war will attack many not with weapons, but with policies and decisions. I pray there is an intervention from power above.
Amen brother
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is a big blow to all chelsea fans worldwide. As a faithful fan for over 18years I couldn't pray for a better owner. This is the result of a mad man desperately seeking for power at expense of his fellow countrymen. We muvee blues4life!
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Dest8sman: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Roman is Jew, Ukrainian leader is Jew, hence his decision to donate the proceeds toward rebuilding Ukraine. If it were Nigeria now, our leaders would rather cash out. No ask me how.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by DeepSight(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
francisbiz:

Are you an Islamic terrorist?
Or you are just a victim of half education?

Sadly, you are the one whose education is half baked here.

Open your brain to learn that colonization in Africa did not start with the western nations .
Slavery did not start with the wester countries in Africa.
The Bini empire, Oyo empire Bornu empire etec were colonialists and slave masters invading, pillaging enslaving, raping and annexing villages, towns, clans and tribes.
The Arabs and islamists were our earliest
interracial colonial mastets.
If you know the history of colonization, you would not have written that kindergarten composition.
There were serious colonization of many European tribes and nations by Europeans , in Asian, there were colonizations by Asian powers in the past.

While it is true that the world has had many forms of slavery and colonization, the Atlantic slave trade stands out on account of its many unspeakable cruelties, the depth and horror of which were simply far beyond most versions of slavery across history. It also ranks among the worst versions in terms of its length and scale.

Stop complaining, America was colonized, India too and they all going well,

It is dubious to suggest that America was colonized in the way that African countries were because what transpired was simply one group migrating there, virtually annihilating the natives, and then breaking off from their home crown politically through a war.

Black race is the most backward of all races, because we are the most wicked, most untruthful, greediest, most fetish of all.

If you can say this, you know nothing of history. Africans are toddlers compared to Caucasians in ALL of the vices you just listed.

Abeg grow up,

You are the one who needs to grow up and quite frankly you also need some schooling, especially in history.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by emmnprince(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
If this news is true, then Putin supporters need to come and explain this theory to us.

If Putin's decision to invade Ukraine has lasted only one week and Roman Abrahamovic has to put up is very dear Chelsea fc for sale, then there is fire on the mountain.

For those that aren't aware, Roman Abrahamovic has been Chelsea owner for almost 2 decades and his love for the football club is out of this world.

What then would be the consequences of Putin's decision on ordinary Russians? The sanctions will cripple the Russian economy and maybe have worse effect than their economic collapse of 1991.

Putin is Selfish and Inhumane, the world does not need Leaders like him.

I have been a Chelsea fan for almost 2 decades and I will surely miss Roman Abrahamovic era if he truly/eventually sells the club.

The billionaire that would take over surely has less work to do.

Up Blues

But there are two sides to the struggle and conflict in Ukraine: The West and her allies side, and the Russian side!
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by underpinna: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:

I feel sad about this development but the man has fulfilled his dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.