Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale (47090 Views)

Roman Abramovich's Attempt To Sell Chelsea Halted By UK Government. / Throwback Pic Of Roman Abramovich With Young Loftus-cheek, Solanke & Tammy Abrah / Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kingcalls: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

When you finish typing that gibberish, am sure you turning to look for where there is American Lottery to go to the US free.
Why una hate the US but are dying to go there?
Why una no dey go to una darling Russia ?
Hypocrites.

Everyone is not as wreched as u... not everyone is interested in America... infact if Eastern Europe could speak English , I believe people will prefer there to America

5 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Titaniumental: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Make all this Arab Money guyz no buy am o
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by captainbangz: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
pretydiva:
I'm interested in buying undecided
You think say na 5k?smiley
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by AngelicBeing: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
tongue
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by somehow: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
If investors decide to keep their investments within their country, who suffers the most?

Remind me again, what does the UK export apart from stealing people's sweats?

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Frankiss44(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Where are those people who said that sanctions does not affect Putin or Russia in anyway?

THE NIGERIAN RUSSIAN KEYBOARD WARRIORS OF PUTIN

COME AND DEFEND ALL THESE AS EMPTY THREATS

Fools that are a million miles away bragging when the average Russian is struggling to cope wit the sanctions
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by kroger: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Its not putins fault that Chelsea is being sold....rather , blame the western dictators that just want evrry Russian to suffer whether they support putin or not... the westerners are the most evil forces on earth... if a leader of another country don't agree with their bidding , they sanction u... just look at what they did to Cuba and Venezuela...they are bullies ... the are the devil we have on earth... they are the ones enforcing LBGTA to the world, animal cruelty to mk animals more valued than humans, destruction of marriages and liberty to children that don't know left from right... they use Hollywood and media to corrupt the world , they are also destroying religion and respect.... the Eastern Easterners never colonised Africa or South America, they dont meddle with our politics ... lets open our eyes and see the real devil...

Its like all those movies that ud think the friend is the good guy until the end when ud realise the enemy is actually the good guy...it reminds me of the movie WANTED by Angelina Jolie and Morgan freeman

If you channel your energy u used in writing this epistle into your life, you would have gone far.. Nigerians sha..

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by WHITELIGHTER: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
It's unfortunate that people who never knew when and how the decision was taken by Putin to go to war have to suffer for it

People who can't even influence the decision making

But Putin is seeing all these as collateral damage and sacrifices to achieve his purpose

He is seeing it as a big statement to demonstrate his authority and influence

Let's watch and see how all these will pan out

And who told you they didn't know? Una go just dey use emotions dey reach conclusion....perhaps u don't know they are both pals(Putin and Abra)

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Angel55555(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Its not putins fault that Chelsea is being sold....rather , blame the western dictators that just want evrry Russian to suffer whether they support putin or not... the westerners are the most evil forces on earth... if a leader of another country don't agree with their bidding , they sanction u... just look at what they did to Cuba and Venezuela...they are bullies ... the are the devil we have on earth... they are the ones enforcing LBGTA to the world, animal cruelty to mk animals more valued than humans, destruction of marriages and liberty to children that don't know left from right... they use Hollywood and media to corrupt the world , they are also destroying religion and respect.... the Eastern Easterners never colonised Africa or South America, they dont meddle with our politics ... lets open our eyes and see the real devil...

Its like all those movies that ud think the friend is the good guy until the end when ud realise the enemy is actually the good guy...it reminds me of the movie WANTED by Angelina Jolie and Morgan freeman

You're a really dumb person with this childish thinking of yours filled with hate
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by nesgeeek(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin has destroy the image and reputation of Russians. that's the major reason Abramovich is putting Chelsea up for sale. The earlier the better for him.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by WHITELIGHTER: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Adakintroy:

See dundee.

Big in what sense?. Trophy, traditions, personal income. You don't even own your own stadium. What your fans base connect round the world. Am not talking mouth or Roadside side bragging. Give me reality.

Una just be like pikin them do "common entrance" if you no know.

Fulham owns that Stanford bridge
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by WHITELIGHTER: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

When you finish typing that gibberish, am sure you turning to look for where there is American Lottery to go to the US free.
Why una hate the US but are dying to go there?
Why una no dey go to una darling Russia ?
Hypocrites.

Jamb question....u dey mind them? Putin their lord and saviour, they should all rush to Russia and suffer under a dictator
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by JosephXavier: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

And who told you they didn't know? Una go just dey use emotions dey reach conclusion....perhaps u don't know they are both pals(Putin and Abra)

So because Dangote is a friend to Buhari, so Buhari should seek Dangotes's consent to send troops to Maiduguri to fight Boko Haram or to send troops to Imo state to tackle insurgency?
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by saajus: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bring Arab money. We want people that have the passion for the sport. Please, don't sell to Americans.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Basheer22: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's true. I saw it on jiji.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Nicenixon: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
UK does not know how to hide their hatred for Russians at all and Abrahamovic's saga started when Russia Secret agents tried to kill a Russian defector with nerve agent on British soil.

I hope this man does not sell the club because I can't see it getting better under someone else.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Aaaoo: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Really
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by pargelenis(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
I hope whoever buys Chelsea does not turn them into Arsenal … I will just switch allegiance to Shooting Stars or Nasarawa United cheesy
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by greatness77: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked e don red Putin has finished Russians
Shut up u apc media crew, putin loves russians, he is waiting for his people to return

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Beedude(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Michelle70:
the value of a business is not just about assets it has, Chelsea is a brand that has gained recognition around Europe, Asia and Africa
I wont argue with you. We will see the amount here once it is sold.
If Man utd was sold for 3B$ despite its asset and being the most valuable club in England.
I dont know how Chelsea can cost up to that.
Mind you, Chelsea have a debt of 1B$+.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by StrictlyStreet: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
How much last? Make I see whether I go use my contribution money pay.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by babamoha(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
I became a Chelsea fan during Roman abrahmovic era

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by me69: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
They UK government have been blackmailing Abramovic because of the Ukraine war. Guess what, whether you sanction him or not he can not do anything about the situation. The war was a security and political decision of which Abrahamovic doesn't have say. UK will gradually loose foreign investors because of the fear that their private businesses be targeted for reasons they don't have control over. If you are a Nigerian get your money out of UK, US and any Western countries unless you will regret it. They will use things like so called "enciting election troubles" to steal your assets in their countries.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr Roman Abrahimovich, all I can say is THANK YOU so much for everything. I and the entirety of Chelsea fans are immensely grateful. THANK YOU for Sanctioning the purchase of players like Drogba, Torres, Ivanovich, Kante and Hazard. Thanks for the trophies we ammassed because of your selfless investment in the club. You gave us milk and butter, clothed us when we were cold and made sure we rose to become the PRIDE OF LONDON which we are now. embarassed
History will never forget you. Posterity will forever smile at you. Once again, Thanks for everything.

T O DARLING

5 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by smart7: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
I hope all those praising Putin are now beginning to see the negative dropout effects of his actions. I am deeply pained. I love this man. Blues 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by KingEverest: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
greatness77:
Shut up u apc media crew, putin loves russians, he is waiting for his people to return
fool watin concern me and apc
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Kokaine(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dazall:
This is very painful as a Chelsea fan, nobody can replicate the kind of love Roman Abramovich has for Chelsea.

Right now what Chelsea needs is an Arab ownership which will be a very welcomed development.

If an American or British owner takes over that will be end of Chelsea football club.

Putin has really destroyed alot of things with his actions, I feel so sad for my favourite club which has given sweet lovely memories under the Roman era.
Maybe a close friend will act as though he's buying it, then when things balance, it will be returned
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by Timekeeper452: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

you are too emotional.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by joyandfaith: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia finally accepts that 498 of their soldiers are dead and 1,597 injured

But we know its more than that....

498 in less than a week grin grin grin No wonder he was calling Alexander Lukashenko for back-up

I have said and will say it again, Russia is just a overhyped soviet union shithole!

Ukraine sent 498 to God in less than a week, and Russia still hasn't captured Kyiv grin grin grin

He can only boast of nuclear weapons. If Ukraine has iron dome or jericho defense system, it would have been a different ball game.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
How can I contact him, please?

Let's see if we can strike a deal.
Re: Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale by francisbiz: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are you an Islamic terrorist?
Or you are just a victim of half education?

Open your brain to learn that colonization in Africa did not start with the western nations .
Slavery did not start with the wester countries in Africa.
The Bini empire, Oyo empire Bornu empire etec were colonialists and slave masters invading, pillaging enslaving, raping and annexing villages, towns, clans and tribes.
The Arabs and islamists were our earliest
interracial colonial mastets.
If you know the history of colonization, you would not have written that kindergarten composition.
There were serious colonization of many European tribes and nations by Europeans , in Asian, there were colonizations by Asian powers in the past.

Nations and people in past grew by power, might and wars, check your qoran or Bible.
It was just the way then.
That is why people you refer to as Royal families in your backyard are actually not by nature. There were dynasties, before their ancestors either fought and got the thrown .
It was the way then.

Stop complaining, America was colonized, India too and they all going well,
Ethiopia that was not colonized is not doing great.

Black race is the most backward of all races, because we are the most wicked, most untruthful, greediest, most fetish of all.

Did the western direct Nigeria to construct railway to Niger, when their are no functioning refineries in Nigeria.
Are they responsible for the darkness in Nigeria were DISCOS and PHCN give us bills without meter reading?
Are they the ones doing skull and human body parts mining in your area.

Abeg grow up,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 3rd January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.