Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (44467 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
QED

KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Lamba
The greater damage is on Ukraine.
Their people suddenly became refugees overnight.
Their infrastructure all gone.
They will end up like Iraq, libya Syria

The benefit of this thoughtless engagement benefits the US, In terms of proving that they are the best in intelligence gathering and knows when to take advantage of their enemies

Nordstream gas project from Russia to Germany that US had opposed without success has now bering suspended

Europe is now more united than even Russia would have thought ever possible... Switzerland even joined in sanctioning them

More countries are now eager to meet their requirement to join NATO

Ukraine is even receiving aids for rebuilding from EU even without been a member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by zigzagluv: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
they dont want to kill civilians , The government of Ukraine know this , this is why is calling of civilians to defend the city , he using them as human shield, have you look at the chat of death , just few above 500, if they really want to finish Ukraine , they would , they are mounting pressure on the government , according to some media , Russia hasn't touched any of his deadly arsenal yet ,,,,
Hezzyluv:
I thought some people said before Sunday, i.e 3days ago Putin would have been trough with Ukraine
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by GUNITGuy: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
NTUNWA:
please house, can someone remind me of that crime Gadaffi committed for America and co to kill him.
The execution of Belgian nurses and Doctors, Terrorist attacks E.g Kenya bombing and many more have been linked to him ...the killing of Western Tourists
Gaddafi and Putin are two different interest that does

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by JOemmy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
This war is totally unnecessary Putin just wants to flex some muscles because he has access to nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Yogamaster(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Lamba

THE GREATEST WISDOM IN THIS WORLD, IS TO GO TO WAR…………?
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by themonk(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Meninmen:

It is Pathetic that some of you read with little or no understanding of what you are reading. You just read and rush to come make comments online. No single understanding of what you have read.

They reported that the Ukrainian military claims that about 6000 Russian troops have died in the conflict. It is the Ukrainian military that said it. They only reported what the Ukrainian military said.

Na wa for some of una!

Yeah but the Ukrainian military is sponsored by the west and you think they’ve not taught them how to use propaganda to demoralize soldiers?

Just look at the news above, you’d be an idiot to believe it because since WW2 which was like 70 years ago, military encrypt their radio transmissions. You’d be an idiot to think Russia forces broadcast unencrypted messages which can be a casually listened to by the news media.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by wink2015(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
MOST NIGERIA NEWS STATION SOURCE THEIR NEWS FROM BBC AND CNN.

MEANWHILE THESE BRITISH AND AMERICAN BROADCASTING STATION CARRY NEWS THAT ARE FAKE AND FULL OF PROPANGANDA AGAINST RUSSIA.

They report news that is carefully engineered to suit western interest.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by themonk(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Themandator:

Russia rolled out 200k troops and calculated that by the second day desertion would be the order of the day hence the haughty announcement that Ukraine soldier would overthrow their president
Can you point me to where Russia calculated that there would be desertion by the second day. Like where Russian defense or foreign minister said it. Russia would not amass 200k soldiers if they thought it would go so quickly.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by pargelenis(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
wink2015:
Leave currency matter focus on the war. Even in better times and good relationship with the west the russian roubles were still low compared with the GBP and American Dollar.

Much of Ukrainian civilian infrastructure is going down courtesy of massive bombing.

Putin did not want to kill civilian at the very start so he focused on the military target.

But the Ukranianian military is trying to use the civilian population as shield to sustain the war in their favour and frustrate the russia soldier.

So the Russian are getting to know this tricks so they STEPING UP their war effort by targeting buildings and other civilian settlement to get the soldier taking protection there out of environ.

THEY ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR THE HIDEOUT OF ZELENSKY.
Leave the currency matter?? That’s denial 101.
What Rouble was before is irrelevant. The Yen is also low … what matters is the drop in value. Your current money becoming much less than what it was last week is a big loss … for all Russians.
Of course Putin and his cohorts have billions of dollars/Euros stashed away and so are protected (if the Swiss banks cooperate)
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Aboks(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ontop small ukraine na mouth dey kill una
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by suppol: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Western media will finished Ukraine... Ukrainians are dying everyday and the West is portraying progress on the part of Ukraine... Russia is not fighting a full blown war with Ukraine is just a show of force with just 150,000 forces
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by skywalker240(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Mutinous ke? Stalin would have ordered them shot to death putin should do the needful
Western media propaganda Bro
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by olisaEze(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yet they are in Kharkiv! With all these intercepts of low morale & captured Russian soldiers from the media, why is the Russian army yet to turn back?? Wars are fought mostly by propaganda than bullets, if you don gerrit forgerrabourrit!!undecided
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by planetx: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Western trash propaganda
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Don’t believe all these Western propaganda. The media can make anybody look bad. Wasn’t it the media that said 6000 Russian soldiers have died in the conflict which is entirely untrue.

Us invaded a country thousands of kilometres away from her soil with 130k troops but Russia invaded her land neighbour using 200k troops with support from Belarus, a 40.kilometre long convoy of old military equipment from just one entry point and yet to concluded their war and you imagine that they have not lost 6k men

Even amateur must kill that much if you have 200k men in front of you

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by ThothHermes: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades
Be wise. This is war time propaganda.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Cantonese: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Lamba

Well, sorry, your wish failed from its imagination stage.

- Ukrainians are Europeans living in Europe. Neighboring European states have been welcoming them with open arms, giving them food, drugs and shelter.

- They will not suffer as the normal refugees

- After the unwarranted invasion by your Putin, the Europeans will fix their country and their economy

- Your Putin and other co-travelers will be the sore losers in the end.

- Meanwhile if you are given the opportunity to go to Ukraine, you will grab it with two hands and abeg untop.

- Your Putin and his country in just a few days are seriously feeling the impact of sanctions.

Who suffers it more now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Triangles1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Isn't All Fair in Love & War? undecided
Why the confusion over carrying out orders from the high command?
This seems like another war propaganda/tactics.

In as much I admire Putin's defiance of the West, I Pledge my unwaivering allegiance to the West.
The West schooled me, The West shaped me.
The West may not be perfect, but my ideology comes from the West.
I have got no apology for supporting the West (even in all its imperfections) I can only but strive for a better World for all. But if push comes to shove, I'd fight with the West. I am a Western Soldier.
Russia has never impacted in my life in any shape or form. All my friends and associates are based in the West and its allies, how can I be so foolish to join a pariah state I know nothing of its culture or business?
I want to believe all those supporting Putin are being sponsored by the KGB, the Kremlin and its allies if not then the foolishness I'm witnessing on Nairaland and Nigeria from Putin supporters is unprecedented.
I think Nigerians need more military training to build up our acumen on the essence of Loyalty and a crash course on the Politics of World Domination and War.

#EnoughSaid.

You're highly intelligent, people like you should occupy the post of analyst in politics.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Can you point me to where Russia calculated that there would be desertion by the second day. Like where Russian defense or foreign minister said it. Russia would not amass 200k soldiers if they thought it would go so quickly.

For Russian government to advise the Ukrainian army to overthrow their government in the second day of moving in tells you that they thought it was all over and they should not bother fighting and dying

200k soldiers was actually mobilized in order to make it fast and easy.. They hoped to overwhelme Ukraine hence the large number of ground troops added to Belarus recent support

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Paperbag(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Who gave the order

Tinubu
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by sweetjohn(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Thats why USA will for a very long time continue to power the world. You can never hear such from their camp. Planning is their number one key for any situation be it emergency or long time. Mind you, Russia nuclear power have never been tested, as far as we are concerned it may just be an ordinary knockout just to scare the world
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by themonk(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Themandator:

Us invaded a country thousands of kilometres away from her soil with 130k troops but Russia invaded her land neighbour using 200k troops with support from Belarus, a 40.kilometre long convoy of old military equipment from just one entry point and yet to concluded their war and you imagine that they have not lost 6k men

Even amateur must kill that much if you have 200k men in front of you
No, if you have 200k troops you send them in batches. You don’t send all of them once and they don’t all go in the same direction. This is a conflict of about 7 days and it’s not even fully blown like that, it’s sporadic burst of fightings here and there. No way 6000 men have been lost.

Mind you, 200k isn’t the number of men deployed, it is estimated by western media to be between 100k and 190k and then approximated to 200k which is ridiculous because why not approximate it to 90k?
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Islie:

Russian troops in disarray; refusing to obey orders: Report...

https://thenationonlineng.net/mutinous-russian-troops-argue-over-orders-to-bomb-civilian-areas/

I can't stop laughing.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by tenpipsperday: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Many nairaland urchins are disappointed already how this war is progressing
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
Thats why USA will for a very long time continue to power the world. You can never hear such from their camp. Planning is their number one key for any situation be it emergency or long time. Mind you, Russia nuclear power have never been tested, as far as we are concerned it may just be an ordinary knockout just to scare the world
knock out grin
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Yeah but the Ukrainian military is sponsored by the west and you think they’ve not taught them how to use propaganda to demoralize soldiers?

Just look at the news above, you’d be an idiot to believe it because since WW2 which was like 70 years ago, military encrypt their radio transmissions. You’d be an idiot to think Russia forces broadcast unencrypted messages which can be a casually listened to by the news media.

If not that you have comprehension issue you would have read that most of the troops uses two way old radio that aligns with much of their older hardware we have seen, so far
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Positivepoint(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:

Russia is avoiding infrastructure but it destroyed a Holocaust memorial with a university

Remember cruise missile precision is around 0 to 50m

The Holocaust memorial is very close to the tv station attacked and it's not a direct hit.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
They want to Fight US lolz.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Josywhyte: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why didn't the British intelligence mention who gave the order
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigpriik:
Ontop tiny Ukraine lamba grin
Lamba lamba, I Almost fell from Helipad in the rig laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.