Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating (40104 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
CantBeatSatan:
don't stop please

Keep crying wolf cool
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
CantBeatSatan:
I don't care about bans, ban is rubbish. My aim is to keep u busy 24 hours while I make your life unproductive cool cool

Me neither. cool

I just want you to always know u r a black m0nk1 cool
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by samwillyco1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emperorx:
That how they are playing ur sisters every day.

Funny enough, all girls are the same including your mother
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by masui(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
TotoGame:
Nawaoo! So the guy just wasted this puna just like that

SouthAfrican puna wey dey wet like watermelon, thick like camel kpomo, puna wey dey fume like soap, chai!!! Puna wey dey grab prick

Really love SouthAfrican bitches!

Na waooo.

This man nah legend of the puna.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Chibokgame: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
I will blame the lady for anything, why at 34 years she is still doing boyfriend and girlfriend.
I cry for the parents on the resources wasted on her upbringing.
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Emperorx: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
samwillyco1:

Funny enough, all girls are the same including your mother
Your mother u mean?
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Charly68: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
South African and crime are like 5&6
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by ClintonChaze(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrCover:
A 45-year-old man identified as Juta Mosadi, is expected to re-appear in the Luhurutshe Magistrates’ Court, South Africa, on Wednesday, 2 March 2022, in connection with the alleged murder of his 33-year-old girlfriend.

According to a statement by police spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel Amanda Funani, the boyfriend had an argument with the girlfriend at their residential place at Dinokana, Lehurutshe outside Zeerust.

It is alleged that the boyfriend was accusing the victim of cheating. On Thursday night, 24 February 2022, the suspect drove with the victim claiming that they were going to buy take away food, whilst they left their four kids at home.

Furthermore the suspect took the victim to the bushes and allegedly assaulted her at about 22:00, until she became unconscious, thereafter he took her back to the house.

It is alleged that the suspect started panicking when the victim did not respond to him and alerted the victim’s mother.

The victim was transported to a local clinic, where she was certified dead on arrival. Consequently, Mosadi was arrested and charged with murder.

He appeared in the Lehurutshe Magistrates’ Court on Monday, 28 February 2022, for his first court appearance.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
fear S.A. Womensad
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by MrApcLimited: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Have you ever used a quality paint ?

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by damiloladuke: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wow
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by JaceBlaze: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
nacipih482:
South Africans are worst than Nigerians

Nope,never,not even close.We got lunatics this side but nah nah nah.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by JaceBlaze: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
South African women like d**k but funny enough, their men don't know how to do and very lazy as well. I can bet with my left ball that the lady was cheating with a Nigerian. Their ladies trip for Nigerian men wella, this is the cause of xenophobia. With that their drum backyard, you will be in heaven on earth while riding them.

Thoughts of a 2cent brain.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by samwillyco1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emperorx:
Your mother u mean?

I say all women including your mother, your grandma join and finally no try mention me again
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by MartinsD12(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrCover:
A 45-year-old man identified as Juta Mosadi, is expected to re-appear in the Luhurutshe Magistrates’ Court, South Africa, on Wednesday, 2 March 2022, in connection with the alleged murder of his 33-year-old girlfriend.

According to a statement by police spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel Amanda Funani, the boyfriend had an argument with the girlfriend at their residential place at Dinokana, Lehurutshe outside Zeerust.

It is alleged that the boyfriend was accusing the victim of cheating. On Thursday night, 24 February 2022, the suspect drove with the victim claiming that they were going to buy take away food, whilst they left their four kids at home.

Furthermore the suspect took the victim to the bushes and allegedly assaulted her at about 22:00, until she became unconscious, thereafter he took her back to the house.

It is alleged that the suspect started panicking when the victim did not respond to him and alerted the victim’s mother.

The victim was transported to a local clinic, where she was certified dead on arrival. Consequently, Mosadi was arrested and charged with murder.

He appeared in the Lehurutshe Magistrates’ Court on Monday, 28 February 2022, for his first court appearance.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Some guys self woman don finish for this world when you suspect her cheating you leave her alone move on now you just made yourself a murderer in the eyes of men and God all because of totolism
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by BeanmanX(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
CantBeatSatan:
I don't care about bans, ban is rubbish. My aim is to keep u busy 24 hours while I make your life unproductive cool cool
Mynd44,seun, lalasticlala, justwise, justwise rule 2 and 19
this is the same troll that cloned my account,he keeps creating different accounts after getting banned

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by BeanmanX(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
CantBeatSatan:
u call that cry, ?? Lmao, I am attacking u all angles . Your pic is permeantly online as a hiv spreader
Mynd44,seun, lalasticlala, justwise, justwise rule 2 and 19
this is the same troll that cloned my account,he keeps creating different accounts after getting banned

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by jimmynauty: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
A dumb dickinarian now will suffer becos of a vaginarian... Too bad.. control and move on.
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Phaantom22: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
No be zodwa wabntu be that?
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by IronGalaxy: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
nacipih482:
South Africans are worst than Nigerians
Hell no! With your barbaric ritualists running amok?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Aaaoo: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Really
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
If you think she’s cheating why not talk to her about it or just walk away
Nowadays ordinary slap fit kill person we need to learn to walk away in some situations

God rest her soul and I hope he gets what he deserves too

True talk. Some people na ordinary water de dem stomach. No food since last night. Push them a little; you don commit murder be dat.
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
TotoGame:
Nawaoo! So the guy just wasted this puna just like that

SouthAfrican puna wey dey wet like watermelon, thick like camel kpomo, puna wey dey fume like soap, chai!!! Puna wey dey grab prick

Really love SouthAfrican bitches!
Bad boy so you have bang One before
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
emmabest2000:
A 45 year old man is a boyfriend to a 33 year old girl with 4 kids in the picture

Naawaa
Hahahahhahah please remove this picture grin grin it's wickedness
Re: South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating by kingyakos: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
emmabest2000:
A 45 year old man is a boyfriend to a 33 year old girl with 4 kids in the picture

Naawaa
......the cream no fit bleach her hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.