Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) (42195 Views)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raysleek:

Mumu he is already arrested. Not everybody is an opportunist. Try dey get sense

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Ebelefrancis123: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
He's a drug addict causing problem up and down. It's not doing this for the first time. I witnessed one around Ynot in V/I.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by felixotalu1: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

Your brainwashing is complete and your subordinate fate is sealed.
brainwashing ? maybe am just being realistic.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by chocboi78(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
This English no allow me believe you
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Johel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Niece:
Nigerian dancehall musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, stage name ‘Timaya’ has been accused of almost killing a young lady with his car.

According to an Instagram user, Osinubi Omowumi, who claimed to be the sister of the victim, the music star rammed his car into her sister after she challenged him for damaging her car.

she wrote.

Omownmi also shared videos of her bleeding sister who was undergoing treatment. The victim was injured on the head and leg.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WaQ_sXpLI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CanZLs0odhV/

Na your sister hit herself,no dey lie..u said "she" hit your sister bah??...mumu wan trend,wan chase clout with timaya name....I trust timaya,Na second of Jim Iyke be dat. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some dumb folks don't understand that reporting to social media these days is more effective than reporting to police stations
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Johel:

Na your sister hit herself,no dey lie..u said "she" hit your sister bah??...mumu wan trend,wan chase clout with timaya name....I trust timaya,Na second of Jim Iyke be dat. grin grin grin
Na you be mumu, so because its timaya he can do no wrong.
You think everyone gives a Bleep about trending.
Kid!
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Barbiedollz(f): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Niece post=110701237]Nigerian dancehall musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, stage name ‘Timaya’ has been accused of almost killing a young lady with his car.

According to an Instagram user, Osinubi Omowumi, who claimed to be the sister of the victim, the music star rammed his car into her sister after she challenged him for damaging her car.

she wrote.

Omownmi also shared videos of her bleeding sister who was undergoing treatment. The victim was injured on the head and leg.
Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CanZLs0odhV
Most of all these so called celebrities are no longer normal. The things they've indulged themselves in all for fame make them behaved abnormal. Its quite hard to get to this stage of life in some industries such as entertainment and not lose your humanity.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Anchuna: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is like your hatred for the west is really affecting your mental faculty. Just look again at what you wrote. Do you think it's by coincidence that the first 10 richest people on earth are mostly from USA? Let me ask you: Which continents have won more Nobel prices in science and medicine than Europe and America? Again, which continents have more registered patents than Europe and America? The greatest scientists that ever lived, where are they from? I guess Iran, Qatar, Jordan per your assumption. Did you even attend conventional school at all? May be Islamic. Please get a proper education to know the world you live.
BigBashiru:
The western European savages convinced africans to think less of themselves and it is working on your mind. That's the same thing they did to the native Indians.

There are 190 countries in the world many of who have more inventions than the 5 imperialists of western europe.

Is it really possible that out of 190 nations of the world that it's only 5 from western Europe that God blessed with "superior brains".... can't you smell that it's a lie??

Even many African countries are more technologically advanced than the 5 western European countries.

Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, all hv finer scientists than the western European ones.... be proudly African you are capable and have so many inventors and scientists and mathematicians way before the western European savages had a clue what science was all about!
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Yeahmehn: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
nwakibie3:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the write up

The matter confuse me

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Cleanworld(f): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigBashiru:
The western European savages convinced africans to think less of themselves and it is working on your mind. That's the same thing they did to the native Indians.

There are 190 countries in the world many of who have more inventions than the 5 imperialists of western europe.

Is it really possible that out of 190 nations of the world that it's only 5 from western Europe that God blessed with "superior brains".... can't you smell that it's a lie??

Even many African countries are more technologically advanced than the 5 western European countries.

Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, all hv finer scientists than the western European ones.... be proudly African you are capable and have so many inventors and scientists and mathematicians way before the western European savages had a clue what science was all about!

Did the ''Western Europe'' hold your brain to think for yourself? Or did they tell the slaves not to come back to their roots? please did the westerners tell your forefathers not to find what works for them like the CHINESE do?

Oh, i guessed they must have told you to leave your country for greener pastures while they sit in their various offices abroad importing and exporting their own greener goods right under your nose ?

well, i pray that the gods bestow you with uncommon wisdom.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by kelmicheal: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
This story no add up at all ''She hit her with his Car and Ran''
Means what?
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Mumu opportunist do the needful and report to police not social media.
Which police??
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Dasilva12: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=BigBashiru post=110716436]The western European savages convinced africans to think less of themselves and it is working on your mind. That's the same thing they did to the native Indians.

Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, all hv finer scientists than the western European ones.... be proudly African you are capable and have so many inventors and scientists and mathematicians way before the western European savages had a clue what science was all about.
YOU AND THIS WEST again?
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by GentleGiant007: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
What is the correlation of your response to the news? Qatar, the only one with few developments is built by the western countries for your information. The rest are backward like African countries. Stop spreading falsehood in the public.

BigBashiru:

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
spartachico:

But in this case she reported to social media first instead of going to the police
Somehow the Police were informed and Timaya was taken in for questioning
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by spartachico(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok

Simran94:

Somehow the Police were informed and Timaya was taken in for questioning
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

God bless you so much for this, bro.Absolute truth.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by galaxy2020(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Timaya, this one is not good. Go and take care of the lady and also apologize to her too.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Aaaoo: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Really
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now I know why we studied English for 6 years sad
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Joeyfizzo: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
nwakibie3:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the write up
the lady said timaya hit his sister and she ran away leaving his sister injured.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by SaiOba: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Timaya be like; Omo, Maka CHUKWU, I can't kill ma sef o grin

Niece:
Nigerian dancehall musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, stage name ‘Timaya’ has been accused of almost killing a young lady with his car.

she wrote.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CanZLs0odhV/
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Rebuke: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Nawa o. The girl English no here o.

She 4 kukuma use pidgin.

Btw, Timaya F*** up bad bad if this lady’s story is true.

Most Celebrities don’t know most people considers them to be role models. Stuffs like this damages ones reputation.

Na cat wey zouma beat o, wey dem bin wan end im contract.. even nike cancel their deal with him

If this kinda stuff had happened outside the country, i bet Timaya would have stopped and done the needful.

Buh as na Buhari zoo (naija), anthing goes.

I no go surprise sef if promoters still call am dz evening to book am for show.

Naija my naija.

Real long way to go

Yhu owe that lady an apology. How could yhu accuse someone of bad grammar and yhur own is worse? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by PALAPALA02(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Rebuke:

Yhu own that lady an apology. How could yhu accuse someone of bad grammar and yhur own is worse? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why not remove the log from your eye before trying to remove someone else’s own.

According to you, **YOU OWN**

Sorry, it should be **YOU OWE**

Owe and not own.
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Rebuke: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Why not remove the log from your eye before trying to remove someone else’s own.

Owe and not own.

Yet another one. Definitely an auto correct issue. Fixed.....Yhu can now go and eat embarassed
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by PALAPALA02(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rebuke:

Yet another one. Definitely an auto correct issue. Fixed.....Yhu can now go and eat embarassed

Na everything una dey blame for autocorrect

Mstchewww
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by JustforMen: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Owe and not own.

English language for fit cause war ... I can't believe these number of bullets flying!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.