Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom (1780 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by YourLandMyLand: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Condoms was made from the devils realm. God's main purpose of creating us is for sweetness and absolutely raw gliding.

The devil has infiltrated the human society and is trying to cover over God made skin with rubber. Rubber is artificial. Artificiality can not stand the test of time. Time is important, if you want more time, use "raw time"

Condom is the devils weapon to cover our glory. I will not let any devil use cunny mechanisms to cover my glory. angry
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by YourLandMyLand: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
airminem what is that C4 doing under the niqqub. No sucide vests abeg
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by Ballzproblemm: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
undecided but fornicating isn't
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by spencekat(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2022
You are about to enter big wahala
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by YourLandMyLand: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2023
spencekat:
You are about to enter big wahala
cry
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by Fairview1: 3:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Run!!!

Runnooo!!!

That lady wants to get you trapped, most especially if she's a bit advanced. Like 25upwards. Many guys have entered unprepared marriage through that door.
Re: My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:21am On Aug 21, 2023
YourLandMyLand:
Condoms was made from the devils realm. God's main purpose of creating us is for sweetness and absolutely raw gliding.

The devil has infiltrated the human society and is trying to cover over God made skin with rubber. Rubber is artificial. Artificiality can not stand the test of time. Time is important, if you want more time, use "raw time"

Condom is the devils weapon to cover our glory. will not let any devil use cunny mechanisms to cover my glory. angry
see how old retired olosho wan take start family
One man down

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Ladies Scared Of Posting Their Relationship/partner'pics / What Are Those Things You Pretend To Enjoy? / He Still Talks To His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.