Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note (45033 Views)

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Iamziggy: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
Hmmm. People get mind. I can't commit suicide o. Infact, I can't engage Ina physical fight. Once e reach fight, I surrender by walking away. I even run sometimes if necessary
Wise man
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by jay2smart19(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Dead men tell no tale
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by aujile(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Ojemedad:

And you believed this story, there is no way you can carry dead body from Bariga to Ogun state without police noticing.
Also as he is about to kill himself he strip his cloths off?
More versions will still come up...we have not heard from the man's wife and the girlfriend is yet to be identified.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by BeanmanX(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Many weird tings happening in dis country shocked
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Baba40(f): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
The story isn't logical

1. Bariga of all places; someone killed their neighbor and they saw him carrying the corpse in the car? They only go to the police station without lynching the guy or give him hot chase?

2. Since the neighbors reported, they should know the name of the girlfriend

3. When did he have that time to write a suicide note? After or before the fight broke up with the girlfriend

4. Since they are sure he hit the girlfriend with stick on the head, was she naked too during the argument or he unclad her after he murdered her

5. Why did he have to naked himself before taking sniper?

Me: The wife is a prime suspect

The Story no gel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by CandidNotes: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
This is a MURDER that is being covered up. Nobody gets naked + drives several hours away to commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Sanchez01: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2022
So he killed her in Bariga during an argument, took her corpse, drove all the way to Ogun State, parked by the road side, undressed himself and the corpse and then killed himself?

Just tell me Tinubu is a 50-year old man and I'll believe easily over this story.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by chukel(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Fabricated story. Police is covering something. Who witnessed all these events?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Osibajo2023: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Go n arrest the wife, it is murder case
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Flo36: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Controversial story, who drop the suicide note to the wife, did they find insecticide container inside his car and who confirmed that it was the substance that killed him? Thorough investigation please
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Enskynelson(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2022
backtalkG:
this story sounds fishy
seems like a murder case and the murderer is spinning tales to lead investigators astray
I trust our naija police they will never make an independent inquiry of their own
They will conclude based on beer parlor gossip and roadside tales
Even if the late Man's wife knows nothing about his husband, she should recognise her husband 's handwriting. I am not sure if you are right in your insinuation.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by ntyce(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2022
RisenJoe:
Does someone who wants to commit suicide removes his cloths and that of his girlfriend?

Or is this another murder case that was made to look like a sucide

Who saw the naked corpse?

Typical Nigerian, always relying on Dem say, dem say....
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Inspirer1: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2022
backtalkG:
this story sounds fishy
seems like a murder case and the murderer is spinning tales to lead investigators astray
I trust our naija police they will never make an independent inquiry of their own
You're somehow right, if it truly happened as related in the writeup, they should let us know:
1. Why was the man found naked in the vehicle?
2. Why was the case not escalated after eye witnesses saw him carrying corpse?
3. Why didn't the wife also raise alarm on seeing the suicide note before the corpse was discovered day(s) later?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by DKM123: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2022
People said they saw him placing the corpse in the car and had reported to the police, yet nairalander think it's IMPOSSIBLE for a NIGERIAN MAN to have a side chic and be violent to a woman leading to her death. I mean we are talking about a NIGERIAN MAN here. This is as common as oxygen but they think it's staged and didn't happen.

UNA DEY MENT!

May his soul rest in hell...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by ubee(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2022
A part of the article describes that both corpses were naked.
My question is this - Did the guy decide to die naked by removing his clothes?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by baur(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2022
There is more to the story
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Ilaje1: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
The bitter truth, cheating is like dipping ones finger in an anus, the finger will either get smeared with farts or smeared with feaces!

Don't tell me you bought the story? Who and who confirmed she was his girlfriend. To kill himself, he had to be naked too? How come he didn't dump the girl body somewhere since he succeeded in escaping from Bariga? And no one saw him when he put the girl body in his car - in a whole fu*king Bariga? Was the girl naked when they had a fight? If not, why did he remove her cloth before killing himself? This sounds like a murder case to me.

No autopsy carried out. They didn't sweep the car interior for fingerprints, hair, or other DNA that might be there if any. Even the journalist that wrote this didn't even ask question say the story no make sense.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by EgunMogaji2: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Writes Wife, Commits Suicide

A contractor, Hakeem Oladimeji, has allegedly committed suicide after killing his yet-to-be-identified girlfriend in the Bariga area of Lagos State.

Punch

“ PUNCH Metro visited the Ibafo Police Station where the decomposing remains of the lovers were sighted in the vehicle parked on the premises of the station.”

Morbid.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by GardenOfGod(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Yes that's true...
EgunMogaji2:

“ PUNCH Metro visited the Ibafo Police Station where the decomposing remains of the lovers were sighted in the vehicle parked on the premises of the station.”

Morbid.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by CharlotteFlair: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2022
RisenJoe:
Does someone who wants to commit suicide removes his cloths and that of his girlfriend?

Joe having that bunch under one roof? grin
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by fineberry(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Nairaland Analyzing Committee (NAC) have dyset this case critically wallahi. The truth is, there's more to this story, this is were the police & its investing prowess should rise to the accassion.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2022
They should investigate the wife more.
Put more investigation lights on the wife
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Fiscus105(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2022
They will have wife at home yet they will be telegizing" side chick up and down from dating other guys

.......and on many occasions not that they ready to married the girl as second wife o.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by GardenOfGod(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Yes boss... Good morning this morning and happy new month to you and lalasticlala grin
Mynd44:
Classic murder suicide
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Munzy14(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Maybe a jealous lover from the girl's side did the clean Job.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Adau123(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2022
backtalkG:
this story sounds fishy
Hope you are going to help and teach them how to go or carryout the investigation.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Fiscus105(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2022
DKM123:
People said they saw him placing the corpse in the car and had reported to the police, yet nairalander think it's IMPOSSIBLE for a NIGERIAN MAN to have a side chic and be violent to a woman leading to her death. I mean we are talking about a NIGERIAN MAN here. This is as common as oxygen but they think it's staged and didn't happen.

UNA DEY MENT!

May his soul rest in hell...

Did u need to reply nairalanders? Majority think south when the real is north .
They stay inside room dissecting situations in their myopic way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by deavicky(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2022
RisenJoe:

don't mind this police people. He carried the lifeless body into his car from the compound without be spotted. He drove down from lagos to Ibadan express way then pull off his clothes and killed himself, with what anyway?.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by gadgethead: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
He probably found out another guy has been doinking the girl in the apartment he rented for her.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Naijabad: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Writes Wife, Commits Suicide

A contractor, Hakeem Oladimeji, has allegedly committed suicide after killing his yet-to-be-identified girlfriend in the Bariga area of Lagos State.

Punch

These are the people that voted Buhari. they will all die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / New Scammers In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.