Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note (45029 Views)

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by jclassiq(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2022
nice.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by 27Pushing30: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2022
RisenJoe:
Does someone who wants to commit suicide removes his cloths and that of his girlfriend?

Or is this another murder case that was made to look like a sucide

I don’t known Bariga... Abeg how close is it to the Lagos Ibadan expressway?

Story no add up Abeg lol
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by emmnprince(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2022
morikee:
Too bad

I need a wife

We recommended one to you here, Saphiere. Reach out to her. (Note: Candidlady is also available should in case Saphiere deny your humble request advancement and request).
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by emmnprince(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Why some girls date hot tempered guys is what I can never understand.

Hot temper guys may be good in other areas of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by alizma: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
backtalkG:
this story sounds fishy
seems like a murder case and the murderer is spinning tales to lead investigators astray
I trust our naija police they will never make an independent inquiry of their own
They will conclude based on beer parlor gossip and roadside tales
Did you read the part that says people saw him carrying the corpse to his car and they even reported him at a certain police station? an average Nigerian like to blame other people or the devil for everything.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Testimony1988(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
The bitter truth, cheating is like dipping ones finger in an anus, the finger will either get smeared with farts or smeared with feaces!
That's why one should avoid cheating.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by dettolgel: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
The bitter truth, cheating is like dipping ones finger in an anus, the finger will either get smeared with farts or smeared with feaces!

As an African man marrying an African lady all he need to do is tell his wife that he is bringing home a second wife. Case closed.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by HRMK: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2022
this is serious but i am sure nobody wuld ever know why he had to kill his girlfriend!what a tragic way to die!!
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Oscillator: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2022
They were killed by someone who had interest in their relationship.

Investigation should start with the man's wife or girl's boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by IbileIfe: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Just like in the movies.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Igbofam2: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Their decomposing bodies were found naked.

Is the police trying to say he drove from Bariga to his house naked and then drove to the NASFAT location naked too or he stripped himself naked prior to drinking the insecticide and dying?

Did he decide to make love to her corpse one last time before drinking the poison which was why they were both naked?

The story does not add up

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Mogajunior(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
Hmmm. People get mind. I can't commit suicide o. Infact, I can't engage Ina physical fight. Once e reach fight, I surrender by walking away. I even run sometimes if necessary
As a man, you don't run from all fights. We only die once.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by HeadNigga: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
TotoGame:

Aside the suicide part ,

so You mean you can't engage in physical fight when necessary? You will just chicken out like a little bitch ..

U're a big time weakling niggar!
wow. I will start fighting now. I don't want to be a weakling any longer
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Igbofam2: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
alizma:

Did you read the part that says people saw him carrying the corpse to his car and they even reported him at a certain police station? an average Nigerian like to blame other people or the devil for everything.

Who confirmed she was dead before labelling her a corpse?

Is it the same Bariga I know or another bariga? If indeed people saw him carrying her alleged corpse in BARIGA they would have descended on him and probably lynched him.

Bariga people no get joy o. What sort of half baked story is the police spinning?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Erastuslove: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2022
BECAUSE OF A GIRL, FREE KPEKUS YOU HAVE PUT FATHER MOTHER, WIFE AND MAYBE KIDS INTO A LIFE OF REGRET........NAWAOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT EVEN LET GO
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Bellotelli: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:
It's is very important we learn to curb our anger because once the damage is done, it cannot be undone

Because of woman this one don end life

He who dies because of one woman, loses the love of a thousand others

It's truly not worth it
I somehow concur to ur hypothesis. Looks more like a murder.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Bellotelli: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
Hmmm. People get mind. I can't commit suicide o. Infact, I can't engage In a physical fight. Once e reach fight, I surrender by walking away. I even run sometimes if necessary
I'll rather kill myself before I commit suicide. grin
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Advancedman(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Nwodosis:

What has cheating got to do with this it could have been anyone, and the fact that he couldn't come to term with taking a human life made him take that decision probably after trying to find a way to dispose the body else why will he drive the corpse to Ogun state.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Advancedman(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
setobaba:
I reject this comprehensive report here. I wish there are still days of investigative journalism. It looked more like a fabricated story. Driving from bariga down to Ogun state is something that should be questioned. Someone is changing the story here

People saw him carry the corpse into his car Didn't approach him but went straight to report at bariga police station yet police didn't send signal till he reached his house drop note drove again to the spot they were discovered by passerby via the odour.
For how long have they been there?
Who UnCloth them?
Who are the power brokers that wrote the script for the police and drop the purported suicide note for the wife?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by GeneralPula: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Here’s the real story..

Ogun Contractor was murdered..

GF was with him and saw those who killed him. Gf was also murdered so as to cover the secret..

Then a suicide note was written to make it look like a self suicidal..

Assassin are the ones the run this killing..

This I have seen..
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Kajaard: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2022
morikee:
Too bad

I need a wife

And you have to announce it to the whole word. You can't look for a girl yourself? Or you don't know how to talk to women?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Classic murderer suicide
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2022
FG should declare state of emergency on Ogun state A$AP
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2022
So Nigerians have abandoned the "walk away" in an argument...
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by wallarwallar(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Very funny story and idiotic report from the police Somebody who made up his mind to commit suicide decided to put his dead girlfriend in a car from bariga and drove to lagos Ibadan expressway when he can easily use the sniper at the same location where he murdered his girlfriend and just send text message to his wife or at the same time drop the suicide note beside his body. What is the point and stress of driving that far to commit suicide when he had already made up his mind to die.. Naija na real Zoo. What a country and now the case is closed the real killer still out there living free and happy.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by juman(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm
He killed himself because of public toilet puna.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by FireRain: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Something stinks about the whole report.
Unfortunately, Dead Men tall no tales.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by BluntCrazeMan: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Writes Wife, Commits Suicide

A contractor, Hakeem Oladimeji, has allegedly committed suicide after killing his yet-to-be-identified girlfriend in the Bariga area of Lagos State.

Punch
They were found Naked in the car??
So, when did he go naked?
Was it all the way from the rented apartment in Lagos?
Or from his residence in Ogun?
Or Just before taking the insecticide after he had finished parking?
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Deborah98(f): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Too bad. Na all this story dey make person dey fear for marriage. Which one is killed girlfriend again undecided You see eeh in this life be intentional about praying for your marriage and your spouse. Honestly if you want yours to work out it will if they two of you can agree together on it.
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by capnies: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2022
SO THE MAN CARRIED THE DEAD BODY NAKED
AND THE MAN PULLED HIS CLOTHES BEFORE DRINKING THE INSECTICIDE?
WHAT A SORRY.

JUST LIKE SAYING THAT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS CAPABLE OF OPERATING A TORTURE CHAMBER FOR HIS CREATION - MAN
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Writes Wife, Commits Suicide

A contractor, Hakeem Oladimeji, has allegedly committed suicide after killing his yet-to-be-identified girlfriend in the Bariga area of Lagos State.

Punch

Sometimes, I just wonder how most nigerians reason........already doing media investigation......without knowing what really happened
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by HeadNigga: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Mogajunior:
As a man, you don't run from all fights. We only die once.
if you sue me I will not run away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.