Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund (35914 Views)

Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: Details And How To Apply / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Teaser4(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by delejoye: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Its absolute foolishness to win a war that has no benefit.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by tope777(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Abramovich and now this.
War is not the answer.
Associates of Putin going down one after the other.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by okomile(f): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
It shall be well with both countries

We dey battle our own wars here - fuel, food etc

Las las, we go dey aiit
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by God1000(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
sammuell:

Birthday blessings big man
thanks bro
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Fiscus105(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Putin think he can fight USA indirectly.

He shall go down even before the fight starts

China that is second cool herself and not intoxicated pig.

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by shogsman(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
fablani:
I don't think Putin saw all this coming before venturing on invading Ukraine
.then you really don't know who Putin his,any idiot with a brain knows this is what will happen,all this are just Minor incursions that can be fixed easily,they will make triple of Thier current networth before the year runs out.

3 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Jmichael1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
ufotty2001:
yes! When biafra war starts.

talk is cheap,
can u handle a gun?
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by rayval(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
shogsman:
.then you really don't know who Putin his,any idiot with a brain knows this is what will happen,all this are just Minor incursions that can be fixed easily,they will make triple of Thier current networth before the year runs out.

Special adviser to putin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Trainee223:
Oga Putin just had a call with President Macron and still insist that the invasion will continue untill he achieve his aim.

On the other news kyiev is negotiating with Russia on how to evacuate civilian before the real war begin.

So brethens the war is yet to start as the west has a hidden agenda and my pray is with the ordinary people of Russia.

It is all Putin's fault.

3 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by rowrowland: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:
It's gaju.

I'm currently on the lookout for content writing jobs.
If you have offer for me, biko let me know.
Looking for a good content writer to partner.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by shogsman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
tope777:
Abramovich and now this.
War is not the answer.

Gone where,all of them are still billionaires and stinkingly rich,all this sanctions is just to tell ignorant folks they are doing something,it doesn't change shit,you think they don't know all this will happen
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin Men have guts

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
fablani:
I don't think Putin saw all this coming before venturing on invading Ukraine

Very true and he cannot back down so that he does not show weakness

3 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by shogsman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
rayval:

Special adviser to putin
.it is just common Sense and international relations, something most people on nairaland knows nothing about
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
shogsman:

Gone where,all of them are still billionaires and stinkingly rich,all this sanctions is just to tell ignorant folks they are doing something,it doesn't change shit,you think they don't know all this will happen

Sanctions work Mr man if you are trying to deny this then you are just trying to play dumb

4 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by majamajic(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jack005:
Why are innocent Russian billionaires suffering from Putin's decisions and actions?

Did US billionaires suffer same when US invaded Iraq and Libya ?
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by WebWriter: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
rowrowland:
how do you charge? my friend startup is looking for a good content writer to partner.

How can I reach you please?
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
rayval:

Special adviser to putin

Don't mind the boy he is just saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
majamajic:

Did US billionaires suffer same when US invaded Iraq and Libya ?
Why did America invade Libya and Iraq?

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Ayomi90: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:
It's gaju.

I'm currently on the lookout for content writing jobs.
If you have offer for me, biko let me know.
Hit me up for a longer term article writing for a blog.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by WebWriter: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ayomi90:

Hit me up for a longer term article writing for a blog.

Great thanks, please how can I reach you?
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by jarvis4: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Trainee223:
Oga Putin just had a call with President Macron and still insist that the invasion will continue untill he achieve his aim.

On the other news kyiev is negotiating with Russia on how to evacuate civilian before the real war begin.

So brethens the war is yet to start as the west has a hidden agenda and my pray is with the ordinary people of Russia.
At times I wonder how some people reason. So ur prayer is with Russia like are they the one being killed? You disgust me. Tueh!!!!
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by legba1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Jack005 post=110719388]Why are innocent Russian billionaires suffering from Putin's decisions and actions?[/quote

its a psychological war being played.... The west is trying to get them to put pressure on PUTIN to quit the invasion..... Another sense is to ensure PUTINs allied dont get to fund his campaign from abroad.

It is also believed that crippling PUTIN and friend will automatically cripple the economy and this may possibly trigger a coup or unrest in Russia that may end up in regime change...... These are all my own conjectures though.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by InoGetJoy: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Short term effect: a few people lose money and positions
Long-term effect: the entire world sees the hypocrisy of the West, and move their businesses to Asia or Africa leading to a loss in the economic power of the West.

Putin is a master strategist

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Beedude(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
tope777:
Abramovich and now this.
War is not the answer.

Those business men arent going down. Even Abrahamovic is donating his sale from Chelsea to charity. Billion$ for charity.
They will likely move their businesses to Asia or Africa.
In a war, their will definitely be wins and losses. Europe will also feel the impact of those billionairas withdrawing their investment from their country.
At the end of the day, everyone will be alright last last.
But you see Ukraine will be the loser at the end of the day.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by clockwisereport: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
God1000:
Vladimir Putin has brought woes upon them, I hope for a ceasefire soon, violence is not the answer.

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday Prince of Igede

You made us know about Igede and Igede Culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by God1000(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
clockwisereport:

Happy birthday Prince of Igede

You made us know about Igede and Igede Culture
thanks
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Ayomi90: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:

Great thanks, please how can I reach you?
I've sent you my WhatsApp number
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by frog12: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
na DISCRIMINATION against russia be dis !!!
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by seyz91(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
cheesy
verybadmouth:
And some Nigerians are still here praising Putin. Very soon, Dangote will leave Dangote grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.