Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund (35916 Views)

Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: Details And How To Apply / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by goodheart01: 12:33am On Mar 04, 2022
A305:
In the event of these various sanctions by the EU/NATO — The West are actually building a stronger Russia following this first chain of event called "sanctions".

Ask me how China became great and prosperous — Self Reliance.

If these sanctioned Billionaires goes back to invest in their country Russia, and Russian refuses to open up their Economy to the West (social media, Swift, Bi-laterial trade), except with close allies like China, India and the Middle East.

The result will be a greater Russian and then it will be harder for NATO to have any say or leverage on Russia in the future, since that card has just been played on the table in form of worthless sanctions — worthless because Europe still buy Russia's Nordstream 1 oil daily after hypocritically sanctioning Nordstream 2.

Technically, Europe still fund Russia's war daily. And Russia would still go ahead to build her economy after the war.

China and Russia aren’t the same. China has a flexible economy and Russia does not. Though both are communist nations but China is a pseudo capitalist
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by gistmega: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Just try and make it very appealing and worth an investment. do not underestimate yourself. Just do not overblow yourself. haha be moderate and do something that people will believe in. the number reason why investors withhold their money is because of scam. if you can prove your authenticity, believe it will only take a few time to break through. I will not hesitate to promote it if you are honest and ambitious.
I am throwing a challenge to you. I want to see you succeed in 2024. I give you two year to reach your full target. If you say deal, I will push you to get to work instantly and post your progress here at each stage so that investors can see it and you can start building a base. deal? I will follow you upon confirmation.
tollyboy5:

Something like a proposal right? Ill try my best. I've never written such before tho.

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by gistmega: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Asour:

Thanks for the compliments.
They (Lebanese) even the rich ones came from struggle. Currently as we chat Lebanon is going through turmoil since last year. The average Nigerian maybe better off (Well before this Fuel scarcity). The country has gone through a lot.
Business Integrity is an individual character no a national creed. Many Nigerians abroad are terrible too. We don't expect them to represent us all.
Let me tell you how Lebanese get successful. Their sin is an advantage to penetrate Africa. They help each other get a start. a lebanese in town can easily get help from a fellow lebanese in Nigeria but a nigerian in lebanon will not assist a Nigerian.
they quickly learn the local cultures to ingratiate themselves with with them for favors.
(excuse my type, I am trying to adjust to my new keyboard)
to cut the story short, Nigerians do not share to nigerians. If you tell 50 students in Unilag that their success depend on I skills and show them proof, 15 will succeed in it. because their vision is adjusted.
the reason why every nigerian needs a degree is for a better future. if you can convince the parents that the school fees can be converted to course fees and for a shorter duration to achieve maximum success, many university students today wouldn't be in school. they will be entrepreneurs raking in billions.
the igbo fathers knew that success is in the business, and many names today can attest it. but since the late 90ies educated has been used to cloud many acclaimed-progressive igbos and their children end up as job seekers and low-income earners. the ones who set their children up in business hardly failed.
today the world is digitized. but many nigerians still have no clue on how to make money with a laptop. even the policemen will arrest you and call you a robber for making such money cos he doesn't know of such business. no knowledge.
the black man is still blind. cos no light and no internet.
they would rather spend cash to buy petrol to watch messi and ronaldo than watch an online tutorial on how to make money.
imagine this white guys go to nigeria to make videos and sell them for hundreds of thousand of dollars. and the people being recorded do not know what they white man with a camera is doing.
the awareness is important.
Nigerians abroad are doing pretty well. You do not know that bro but give them credit. if you hear of 1 successful nigerian,know that 100 failed because they were turned down. it is hard to survive as a black man. the only countries open and given enough are the U.S and Canada and they have so many hurdles too.
I have worked in 3 continents and will tell you that Nigerians are exceptionally good. they represent nigerians well. the few names you hear causing these mayhems are neo-thugs who invade these countries with fast-money mindset. you think nigerians are the only scammers? no bro, just that the papers headlining other nationalities don't sell. is like plastic surgery in hollywood. they make you believe that Michael jackson is the only one with plastic surgery for many years. while beloved stars like dolly parton has had her for so many years.
Nigerians are doing well bro. you do not know the struggle. it is hard. give them credit. if not for them many families would have died in nigeria of hunger.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by gistmega: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
check the batteries and check the maintenance cost in nigeria. We use Huawei lithium-ion batteries. good but requires a larger battery room. but my eyes are on Tesla Powerwall. look it up and see.
tollyboy5:

Something like a proposal right? Ill try my best. I've never written such before tho.

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by tollyboy5(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2022
gistmega:
Just try and make it very appealing and worth an investment. do not underestimate yourself. Just do not overblow yourself. haha be moderate and do something that people will believe in. the number reason why investors withhold their money is because of scam. if you can prove your authenticity, believe it will only take a few time to break through. I will not hesitate to promote it if you are honest and ambitious.
I am throwing a challenge to you. I want to see you succeed in 2024. I give you two year to reach your full target. If you say deal, I will push you to get to work instantly and post your progress here at each stage so that investors can see it and you can start building a base. deal? I will follow you upon confirmation.
Wow!
Im quit speechless. Ill put myself together and start working on the total estimation.
I strongly wish we could push together and make a big advancement in the nigeria tech industries.
Ill notify you immediately its ready.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by gistmega: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2022
I am following you.
You are the first person that I am following and I really want you to succeed.
In a week from today, I want to see the first part of your progress. deal?
tollyboy5:

Wow!
Im quit speechless. Ill put myself together and start working on the total estimation.
I strongly wish we could push together and make a big advancement in the nigeria tech industries.
Ill notify you immediately its ready.
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by tollyboy5(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
gistmega:
I am following you.
You are the first person that I am following and I really want you to succeed.
In a week from today, I want to see the first part of your progress. deal?
yeah deal!

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by WebWriter: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
rowrowland:
how do you charge? my friend startup is looking for a good content writer to partner.

I sent you an email you haven't replied. How else can I reach you?
Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Trustworthiness: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
gistmega:
If Nigerians had access to detailed information on activities in Nigeria today, they will understand the issue on ground. The daughter of the owner of glo is a one of the chairs in Julius berger. They use their influence to get contract and embezzle the funds together. All these top politicians, have installed their prodigies in key positions in Nigeria and nothing moves without them.
Now, Canada and the US are highly sourcing for Indians. Why? For their IT skills. The wealthiest man in India made internet almost free for all. Hence, the population of Indians online is massive. IT courses are affordable.
Nigerians make these IT skills so elusive for the common man because they want to selfishly gain all the profit. You do not know that the owners of some of these IT businesses are Indians. They silently run businesses here and front a black man (uncle tom). Go read about the Indian and Lebanese billionaires in Nigeria. They come here poor or average.
have you ever wondered why a brown skin Arab or Indian will always be present in every government building contract? Even to build a small township stadium, an Arab will feature in the picture.
You see those towers in Abuja, Lagos- Eko atlantic city are owned by Lebanese and Indians. They are your landlords. They hike the prices. The Viju milk, Gala, relaxer, and even bar soaps are foreign-owned companies. Nigerians are end-users. A dorm of dumps.
To build Dangote refinery, Indians were contracted when men are jobless in town. The buyers of the finished product will be Nigerians, not indians. Many managers or HOD of dangote industry is headed by Indians. He empowers these men who are shiit in their own country and afford them security. The brain behind the work is one Nnamdi or Tunde who prostrates to these men.

for a change, demand from local small-scale manufacturers and see how many people will become financial giants in your locality. We are killing ourselves. We keep dividing and fighting while foreigners cash out.

They live like royals in Nigeria and will never integrate with you cos they call you black pigs

Foreigner will continue to live or always live like royals in Nigeria as long as Nigerians work to bring down a company rather than ensuring the growth of the company.
We steal with impunity. No remorse at all.
Look at what is happening in the oil and gas companies in Nigeria. See what Nigerians had turn them to. Since Nigerians took the realms of affairs of these companies, everything had gone bad. Stealing, embezzling and inflation of project cost continues by the day.
Imagine my own little farm. I could not proceed with it because I could not get good hands to get things done right and as at when needed. Always given excuses just to run you dry of your finances.
Now, I had sought for foreigners that engage in farming in Nigeria. They only request they want from me is to provide accomodation, either on the farmer or somewhere close to get the farming activities down all year round.

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund by Kennystar08(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2023
In am interested in this offer
My phone is 07061320015
My email address is kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some African Countries Currencies (pictures) / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.