Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (69366 Views)

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by sotall(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

Whether free or not, have they stop being dependent on Russians Gas??

Have they?

Reverse the argument you Putin's ass licker!

Its actually a shame to Russia that after the numerous and all around heavy sanctions, she is still selling gas and oil to her oppressors.

Did you learn anything from there?

It means Russia needs the money to survive. The existence of Russia depends on this money. Very soon, Russians will have to begging for aids and Putin is happy the money he gets from the sales is still coming.

But guess what? Another round of sanctions is coming if his madness is not reversed. Europe will stop buying his oil anc gas. Just watch out.

I guess at that time, the only thing he will do is to press the nuke button as he has been threatening.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Philipmems(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
tonididdy:

Can't you pass your point without insults?
Your own seems personal... I know you want US visa and will even suck a dick for it but at least have some respect

Sorry to burst your bubble dummy, I am an American.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

At first you were acting like you're one very important person,like you know it all when it's something you can get offline

I was even thinking you've build so many things as an engineer and here you are.

Get out of my mention jare.

Where am I? Do you even know where I am or what my field in the Engineering sector is?

How does that even relate with the earlier argument?

Oga, so you that claims to be an engineer cannot understand why a certain country can easily build a certain model of rockets and others cant?

This is not mechanic work we are talking o. Lol.

Even my Youngest sister who is also an engineer (a French one) and I am sure you are older than, won't speak such ignorance.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by udemzyudex(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Where am I? Do you even know where I am or what my field in the Engineering sector is?

How does that even relate with the earlier argument?

Oga, so you that claims to be an engineer cannot understand why a certain country can easily build a certain model of rockets and others cant?

This is not mechanic work we are talking o. Lol.

Even my Youngest sister who is also an engineer (a French one) and I am sure you are older than, won't speak such ignorance.

Trash
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by DannyWalker: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Zulu2022:
So many daft niggaz full nairaland,na only sex de Sabi...so American way first land moon na witch broom the use land,wen Russian de naked de nd be former u.ss.r....even Russia nd chines with Korea's de tap knowledge from u.s....schooling there in name of scholarship funded by there government,am not talking about two state in u.s that is only meant fr research,shebi na akara nd moimoi Dem de use am research bfr?
YOU ARE AFOOL. russia was the first to go to space.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
sotall:

Reverse the argument you Putin's ass licker!

Its actually a shame to Russia that after the numerous and all around heavy sanctions, she is still selling gas and oil to her oppressors.

Did you learn anything from there?

It means Russia needs the money to survive. The existence of Russia depends on this money. Very soon, Russians will have to begging for aids and Putin is happy the money he gets from the sales is still coming.

But guess what? Another round of sanctions is coming if his madness is not reversed. Europe will stop buying his oil anc gas. Just watch out.

I guess at that time, the only thing he will do is to press the nuke button as he has been threatening.

Have you finished barking at me?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Philipmems(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
DannyWalker:
do You Work In An American Space Company? If Not no De Argue

I live in SFB California, I work in a technological company in the valley so I know what I am saying.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Horus:
An American attempt to fly into space on a broom
You mean Nomerica Don turn village people??

Haaa... Dia is Godu ooo!!!

Eeeeh Russia....!!!
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Betscoreodds: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Russians are the king of what?

Can you even compare America's universities to Russia's universities in research output?

How many technology advancements have happened in Russia? What other benefits do they bring to the world currently asides from selling raw materials?

They only know how to build missiles and nuclear weapons so that they can brag about being a "world power". Even China is miles ahead of them.

Propaganda.made u not to research

These people think that Russia, a nation with close to $1 trillion in foreign reserves, a country that could afford to fire 27 Kasper cruise missiles into Syria from its submarines at a cost of $1m each, the first country to put a vehicle in space (Sputnik 1),, first country to launch a man in space (Yuri Gargarin), first country to launch a woman in space (Valentina Tereshkova), first country to land a vehicle on the moon, the first country to put a space station in orbit (Mir), first country to develop a nuclear submarine, etc etc, would have to rely on Google Maps for navigation.

The disrespect from these mainstream media is on another level. Do they think that Russia does not have spies and local collaborators all over Ukraine to gather intelligence on locations of critical military and civilian infrastructure?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
The ridicule on Nomerica is too much

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

It's amazing how the West succeeds in getting our support regardless of how terrible they have been towards us as a people. America is Babylon. It was not established by God but rather on the backs of the Bantus/negros (Israelites) and with their resources . It is rather destined for judgement and destruction. They were never the people of God, rather they're holding God's people captive.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Horus:
An American attempt to fly into space on a broom
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Brightest04(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-699203
Going through most of the comments on this issue, i want to stress that these big countries depends on each other,for manpower, raw materials, components, etc, for their projects. No country in the world have everything. Even Nigeria have some certain things she supply to the US, Germany, Russia,France, etc. That is the reason there is always some kind of agreement.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Buliwyf: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

ISS is in deep space bawo grin grin grin I will agree with you on your layman term. Lol

Like I said...plugging your fingers in your ears shouting lalalala.

I know tomorrow you will argue with another using my comments as if they are your own and you know what you're saying.

The mugu still can't read. Look at what you quoted and show me where I said ISS is in deep space. You are just fooling yourself online and exposing your ignorance and foolishness the more. No matter how much you try to lie outside deep down inside yourself you know you are woefully inadequate. Clown cheesy
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lamba42:
Do you know anyone into oil? We have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Betscoreodds: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Do you have evidence for this claim?

. It is on video Google it. Trump ask Germany why they buy Russia oil.

None of them could talk.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by mario2k(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
]It's unfortunate hypocrites like you that hide behind religion is so myopic that you can't see beyond your nose. Silicone valley is the home of technology, Elon musk and his peers has revolutionized space technology, if you are dumb enough to think that Russia not collaborating with the US for their rocket engine technology has any effect on the US, then you are clearly not a critical thinker as I expect from fake religious fanatics.
With your commitment to religion and all the pastors and churches in Nigeria, can you explain to the world why Nigeria is not flowing with milk and honey as promised for God's people in the Bible?

MY FRIEND YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE,KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF UNTIL RAPTURE TAKES PLACE THEN YOU WILL CRY HAD I KNOW.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance is alarming.

Russian had the first exploits in space.

They first built the radio, helicopter, anesthesia for surgery, solar cells, transformers...

Lemme stop there.

Many of you on Nairaland drive your arguments by emotions.
.... and shout on top there Nomerica boost emotions and thus appear fake always.

Oya USA asslickers fly on those 2 brooms from Russia oo!!
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
R0LL0N:
Yeepa. Baddest insult ever. Indefinitely reffer US as witch. Abeg who dey use broom for space?
Awon Maami! grin grin grin

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by idahme(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alamkir:

We are talking about facts, u are bringing another propaganda from the western site

What is fact without citation?

Where did you get the supposed facts? From dreams or incantations?

References or citations brings assertion into life called facts .
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by DannyWalker: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Asour:

I showed you that the US has more Mathematics medals.

https://stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_fieldsxnation.htm

Field medals are the Nobel prize of mathematics.
The US also has the second highest medal count for Olympiad with china being the highest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_International_Mathematical_Olympiad

However, Olympiads are not comparable to Field medals. As it turns out even the top Olympiad performers from other countries are desirous of studying in the US.

what You Need To Know Is That Every Thing That Makes America Great Is A Combination Of The Best People from Around The World Convergin there.

The Best University In The World Is Not Even In america. You People Better Stop Worshippin America.

HollyWood Is The Major Reason People Think So Highly Of america and People Tend To Exaggerate about Them Alot
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by BobbieZion(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dybala11:

Get your facts right sir, a Russian (Yuri Gagarin) was the first to go to space and not to land on the moon. The first man to land on the moon is Neil Armstrong.
Russia can rightly claim to be the pioneer in space travels, but the US is ahead of them in space explorations right now. Let Russia explore planet Mars first sef. grin

Yes I Know Neil Amstrong and Edwin Aldrin where the first to land on the moon.

The Russians did not just land,but where the first to get to out space.

The Russians can hack other Countries data,but you can't hack theirs.
That is a feat no one can beat.
Don't take them for granted.
D bad gan!!
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hollywood has really messed with our brains sha. NASA in real life is not the same as the extremely innovative NASA we see in movies oo grin grin

What Western media can't do doesn't exist. Some of you even think that America's Intel and AMD are the largest chipmakers in the world. cheesy Nah, Taiwan's TSMC is, not America. 60% of chips in the world come from Taipen in Taiwan, not Silicon Valley.

Germany, the U.S., UK and many countries literally beg Taiwan to help build chipsets. This is no joke. You people should stop watching CNN. A day with China-based media and your perception about tech and the real makers of tech will change.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
In comparison to the west? How much have they achieved?

If I right down what America has invented, this page will not contain it.
fake!
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Betscoreodds: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Go and read about SpaceX innovative rocket engines and NASA space shuttle rocket engines. I guess it's Russians that built it in disguise too. ODE.

Build rocket engine is different from ability to float in space.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by darediamond(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
derecho:
Hmmn..
Rogo -zin
America ti Rogo lowo Russia

I laugh In Rogo grin grin
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Buliwyf:

The mugu still can't read. Look at what you quoted and show me where I said ISS is in deep space. You are just fooling yourself online and exposing your ignorance and foolishness the more. No matter how much you try to lie outside deep down inside yourself you know you are woefully inadequate. Clown cheesy

Lol..you said its in space na..therefore you meant deep space. Meanwhile the ISS is in the Thermosphere cheesy

You should pay me for all this education. wink

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by sotall(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

Have you finished barking at me?
A typical dumb response from a Putin's cyberdog.

All of you will account for the death of the innocent children being killed in Ukraine
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by HardMirror(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
DannyWalker:
wetin you De Talk, ordinary Coke cola taste No Other Company Can Create Because They Kept The secret talk Less Of Secret On Rocket Science
you are talking nonsense. Yes no other company has been able to recreate coca cola's exact taste but we have lots of other cola drinks, Pepsi, dr pepper even Bigi cola. USA does not and would not follow the exact design of the Soviet space station, does not mean they cannot create a better space station. I am not in support of USA or Russia, but only daft people would say USA cannot continue their space program without russia. Let's stop being childish supporting a country should not mean we should become stupid

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by idahme(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
ariesbull:

Russia is the engine

The US side of the international space station (ISS) supplies power and life support, Russia is responsible for propulsion and keeping the station afloat: it does this by using docked Progress spacecraft to periodically give the station a boost to maintain its altitude of approximately 400km (250 miles).

Already asserted this and more in my earlier posts.
I made mention of the power system and life support as well as the propulsion system need each other.
Someone posited that the US will be kicked oflut of the ISS because they aren't part of it which is disinformation to me.
Your assertion is very valid.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by idahme(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
chiedozie198100:

oga there's nothing to read.

America has never been to moon. all the moon landings were all hoax.

u can never hear Russia claim to have been to moon.

Smiles , I have nothing to say. Have a great time
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by HardMirror(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
dorox:

Until recently Russia was the only country able to make an oxygen rich staged combustion (ORSC) engine. It is the most efficient engine cycle for a kerolox rocket engine, which was thought to be impossible by the west until after the cold war when they were surprised to learn that the Russians had mastered the technology.
The reason why it is difficult to implement is metallurgy. You need materials that can withstand the high temperature oxygen rich environment in the turbine of an ORSC engine otherwise you will burn the engine along with the fuel in what in known as engine rich combustion. when that happens, your engine will explode. And until recently, only Russia had the technology to make such materials. SpaceX, BlueOrigin, AerojetRocketdyne,and the Chinese can now do it. With this new knowledge of metallurgy SpaceX has been able to make the most advanced rocket engine ever made, it is a full flow staged combustion engine they call the Raptor, you can google it.
Previous American rocket engines were open cycle gas generators, they were quite inferior to the closed cycle ORSC engines like the Russian RD180. The only closed cycle engine built by the US before now was the RS25 which was the main engine of the Space Shuttle. It uses a fuel rich stage combustion cycle which is very efficient and does not require exotic metals to make, but this cycle only works for a hydrolox engine.
so? This is like talking about a 4 cylinder and engine and claiming because a company owns patent for the 4 cylinder combustion engine, there cannot be other designs that would be practical for automobiles. Or just saying because the most popular propellant for automobiles has be combustion engines, that means there cannot be other propulsion technologies...anyone truly in the engineering field would not be making ignorant statements you guys are making.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Omozeez1: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
planetx:
Two can play that game, since I have been watching Russia Today (RT) I have had a more balanced view of the conflict than I was getting from the lying ass Western Media. Very soon the Europeans would wish they had never allowed the Americans stampede them into this self hurting sanctions, by the time Russia cut off their gas supplies they will know what time it is.
who will now buy their gas u are talking about??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76