Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (69307 Views)

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by KarlWhyte(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
The ridicule on Nomerica is too much

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

grin

Cry more, Trump is not coming back... Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Elidrisy20: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Putin you too much grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
udemzyudex:
This is a stupid thing to say, America build aeroplanes is it rocket engine they can't build?

Very funny, even China with their copy paste tech will build rocket engine.

I know you aren't an engineer so I won't even counter your argument. You can do research for yourself on why some countries are better in something than others.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by SarkinYarki: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

It's unfortunate hypocrites like you that hide behind religion is so myopic that you can't see beyond your nose. Silicone valley is the home of technology, Elon musk and his peers has revolutionized space technology, if you are dumb enough to think that Russia not collaborating with the US for their rocket engine technology has any effect on the US, then you are clearly not a critical thinker as I expect from fake religious fanatics.
With your commitment to religion and all the pastors and churches in Nigeria, can you explain to the world why Nigeria is not flowing with milk and honey as promised for God's people in the Bible?

The same Elon Musk Joe Biden has been snubbing?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
I was waiting for this ...next is to kick them out of the international space station

Let EU and USA learn to build space station
fake news from Aljazeera can Sweet you

6 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Abubaka50(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
This won't end well, I swear down
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Realists(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
I was waiting for this ...next is to kick them out of the international space station

Wild west will need ameilikaners witches to fly them into space.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Lovenorth: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
America would soon collapse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Masterito(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Are you okay? Who feeding you guys this trash?
Jeromejnr:

Oga, Russia is responsible for making the space Station float.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I know you aren't an engineer so I won't even counter your argument. You can do research for yourself on why some countries are better in something than others.

You keep saying you're not an engineer,what have you ever build in your entire life as an engineer?

You think you're the only one that can have access to a particular type of information?

12 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fvck Russia! grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Lightorder: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Childish

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Lightway: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

Stop believing every news you see here. Because a bricklayer refuses to work on your building project does not mean you cannot do it yourself or have someone else do it. Space X have gone to space and back several time by rockets manufactured in the US.

Lol

Apple needs South Korea for screens and cameras...

You don't know anything about international politics

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance is alarming.

Russian had the first exploits in space.

They first built the radio, helicopter, anesthesia for surgery, solar cells, transformers...

Lemme stop there.

Many of you on Nairaland drive your arguments by emotions.
In comparison to the west? How much have they achieved?

If I right down what America has invented, this page will not contain it.

13 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Masterito(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
How? Lol, you guys are funny
Elidrisy20:
Putin you too much grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by derecho(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmn..
Rogo -zin
America ti Rogo lowo Russia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Masterito:
Are you okay? Who feeding you guys this trash?

Mr man, do research and stop spewing ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by GardenOfGod(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is this all they've got of sanction? Laughable grin grin grin
etokhana:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-699203
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.

Ode.

Proof?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Masterito(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am in the field not only doing research but under the industry well. Well believe what you like, if it makes you sleep well.
Jeromejnr:

Mr man, do research and stop spewing ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

You keep saying you're not an engineer,what have you ever build in your entire life as an engineer?

You think you're the only one that can have access to a particular type of information?

That's why you Google and educate yourself sir. Don't disgrace yourself outside.

10 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao media propaganda done finish this one

Shabi Russia done stop to sale space engine ...let's watch n see
Go and read about SpaceX innovative rocket engines and NASA space shuttle rocket engines. I guess it's Russians that built it in disguise too. ODE.

20 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Lightorder: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Fly on Broom...No be witchcraft be that?
lol! My brother, na wetin I see o !
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by komekn(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.

I think Okpe ➕ Dundee United

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lmfao are u an engineer ? If no then shut up If years then let's talk deeper
Yes I am.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Zulu2022: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga only Russia know how to float a space station in space ..no other people can .... they own the technology

Ask yourself why America would work with Russia if they can do it alone

Russians are the kings of mathematics
oga L go do research before typing , talking like one agbero in mushin,ppl way nv feed finish build economy go build space give u,great mathematician,wen Newton and others no Sabi maths,u de de reply wawawaw

3 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Theunbothered: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
The ridicule on Nomerica is too much

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

grin

Where did all this religion take Nigeria to?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Kingspin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

US and EU have already weight all these options and believe the card is in their favour.
Russia remember North Korea. Na only missles de get, life and economy down for them.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
How did it get to its present location? Who put it there?
US space shuttle built it bits by bit.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Lightorder: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga only Russia know how to float a space station in space ..no other people can .... they own the technology

Ask yourself why America would work with Russia if they can do it alone

Russians are the kings of mathematics
Oga kindly slap yourself before I do it

4 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by benalvino3: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Elon musk says hi

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Fake news. The US makes their own rocket engines.
Not self-sufficient.

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.