Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (69373 Views)

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by amaks: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Russia don carry politics enter iss now. Iss is ideally supposed to be politics free, just pure science and cooperation for advancement. Anyway it might be naive to believe it'll remain neutral of politics, but for once I was thinking the world powers have established a neutral zone for cooperation and progress, deviod of bad politics and bitter rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by boyfrank: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
DannyWalker:
shut Up Jor.

Ur problem is ignorance mixed with arrogance. Go to any NBC brewery if u won't find the recipe for coca cola hanging on walls. Archaic man grin
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Alamkir: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

Unfortunately you can't teach dummies anything. Do you think the engines on SPACE X Rockets is from Russia, do you think that the REUSEABLE rockets that SPACE X uses Russia has that technology? are you dumb? The US is way ahead of Russia in rocket technology, I have been to the facilities several times and all the Engineers built the engine here in the US. So stfu clown�.

Tell urself what u wanna believe
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
eduj:

evidence of what actually ?

eduj:
when Trump tried to remove USA's dependence on Russian jet engines for space programs , CNN , Democrats and some military men refused.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:

I don't have your time. Next you will ask for evidence that they where against his building the wall or the Iranian sanctions or the millions of other issues they kicked against
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by aribisala0(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
eduj:

I don't have any evidence.
OK
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by DannyWalker: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
which university is the best in the world ??
OXFORD UNIVERSITY
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by DannyWalker: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Asour:

What makes many 'want' to converge in USA from around the world?

You are the one not answering the obvious question:

Why do many achieve (or try to achieve) in the USA what they are unable to achieve in their own country of origin usually?

Why is the US the most desired study destination for many international students. Certainly if the schools & the country lack substance we should have stopped the rush by now.

P.S. I never said USA had the best university in the World. I said many Maths Olympiad medalist relish the opportunity to school there.

If you hate the US it's ok. Denying its greatness makes any of your points laughable.
nigga Europe is the most desired study destination... not America...

In the world there are 7 worlds hardest maths problems, anyone who solve one get 1 million dollars, of all 7 only one has been solved and it was a Russian...

With all the medals you mentioned why hasn't American bests solved it .. you think intelligence is by medal? Do you think the best come out to compete?

Yiu never understand how the world works...

Go on Google and search "The millennium problems" I think that should be the name...

2 Likes

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
my bad sir, am too lazy to do research and my memory has always been poor.

thanks and don't be too hard on yourself .Not everyone get's to be smart
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
I was waiting for this ...next is to kick them out of the international space station

Let EU and USA learn to build space station

Can u see you’re daft. U call it international space station and yet u say they’ll keep US out.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Loverofpeace:
America cannot build Common Rocket engine so much for world power... grin grin something Nigeria can do.

And u believe this shit news?? That means u can also believe goats shit ice cream. So who has been building the rocket engines for the US since the space and arms race?? That’s if u were born by then. Shey na Russia still dey build rocket engines for Elon Musk Space X abi??
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

Stop believing every news you see here. Because a bricklayer refuses to work on your building project does not mean you cannot do it yourself or have someone else do it. Space X have gone to space and back several time by rockets manufactured in the US.

Pls tell him. I don’t know why many people here are daft
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga only Russia know how to float a space station in space ..no other people can .... they own the technology

Ask yourself why America would work with Russia if they can do it alone

Russians are the kings of mathematics

Assuming I see you real life I for slap madness comot for your brains to format your head. See his head like king of mathematics

Read the rubbish u typed there
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
I was waiting for this ...next is to kick them out of the international space station

This war should have enlightened you that Western technology is far more advanced than the Russians. What America may lose is simply a cheap launchpad, due to much cheaper manpower in Russia, which costs a fraction than those in America. I am not well knowledgeable about space programs but trust me, Russia is nowhere near the US in terms of technology.

It is not the US Dollar that is crumbling. It is the Russian Ruble. Russia only accounts for 1.8% of the world's GDP. America is about 20%.

My only worry is what will Putin do if pushed to the wall? Carry out a nuclear strike? We know Putin is not mad, just crazy. To use a nuclear bomb, then, he can be considered mad.

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Till America builds a space station without mother Russia then. We talk

Mother Russia kill u there. Are u a Russian?? All these hungry nairalanders here claiming Russia. Don’t fix the issues in your village keep claiming Russia as if Putin gives a rats ass about your deluded self
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by seanwilliam(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
DannyWalker:
OXFORD UNIVERSITY

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by goodheart01: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance is alarming.

Russian had the first exploits in space.

They first built the radio, helicopter, anesthesia for surgery, solar cells, transformers...

Lemme stop there.

Many of you on Nairaland drive your arguments by emotions.

Oga see ehn, when u don’t know anything just shut up and don’t confuse people. The first helicopter was designed by Igor Sikorsky a Russian American and built by the Vought-Sikorsky Aircraft Division of the United Aircraft Corporation, in the US. In fact the helicopter was built when he relocated and became an American

As for anesthesia, it was first discovered by William Morton a doctor from Massachusetts, USA in the 1840s

As for solar cells In 1883, American inventor Charles Fritts made the first solar cells from selenium.

And for transformer it was invented by three Hungarian scientists, Ottó Bláthy, Miksa Déri and Károly Ziperknowsy

Once again stop misleading people. Do a proper research before making such statements. At least u have google in your phone

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Asour: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
DannyWalker:
nigga Europe is the most desired study destination... not America...

In the world there are 7 worlds hardest maths problems, anyone who solve one get 1 million dollars, of all 7 only one has been solved and it was a Russian...

With all the medals you mentioned why hasn't American bests solved it .. you think intelligence is by medal? Do you think the best come out to compete?

Yiu never understand how the world works...

Go on Google and search "The millennium problems" I think that should be the name...

Europe is not a country.

It is a continent.

Why compare a continent with a country. Or you just want to argue? Comparing apples to oranges.

USA is the most desired higher education destination(country). I didn't say it. Have a look.

https://studee.com/guides/10-most-popular-countries-for-international-students/

You seem not to care about the Pedigree of the Fields medals in the mathematics community.
Fine.

Perharps you don't love Russia more than me This year alone, I have made enquiries at studying at two top Russian schools: St Petersburg state University, HSE University & MIPT, Moscow. Nice schools. But this shouldn't stop me from realizing that they aren't the best schools in the World when all is considered.

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by mixta140: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Oga, it's emotions that's doing you guys.

Europeans have the most innovations.

Most of what you guys attribute to America is European or Isreali innovations.

You guys think everything is America because of Hollywood.
Lolzzzz
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by mixta140: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao ...ask any mathematician ... Russians , Chinese are the kings of mathematics
Hmmm
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Karnice600: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Fake news. The US makes their own rocket engines.

The news is genuine. But the US can fix that themselves.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by thundafire: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

u think only Russia built the space station for ur information the space station are all different components joined together by different countries that are up there
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by kay29000(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Oga, it's emotions that's doing you guys.

Europeans have the most innovations.

Most of what you guys attribute to America is European or Isreali innovations.

You guys think everything is America because of Hollywood.

This is so true.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Panda7(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2022
so america is not blessed enough to build a rocket engine?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Fly on Broom...No be witchcraft be that?
u never watch Harry potter?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by loswhite(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga only Russia know how to float a space station in space ..no other people can .... they own the technology

Ask yourself why America would work with Russia if they can do it alone

Russians are the kings of mathematics
A very foolish statement that got 157 dummies to click like....lol
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by LofiLogic: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ignorance is a terrible thing. Bro Russia didn't build the ISS alone
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Missy89(f): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Probably the dumbest thread on NL. Space x and nasa sent astronauts to space few ago

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by freemi(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.
so Russians r now lying
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by abeggnow: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.
not true. the core of the ISS is owed by Russia it was part of the MIR program. also, the propulsion of the ISS is owned and built by the Russian. The part that generates power for the ISS is owned by the Americans.PLZ get your facts right.The Americans and the Russian are the major owners of the ISS, each party is essential for the survival of the station. did I also mention the only way astronauts lease the ISS is with the Russian spacecraft??same as the emergency escape craft its also Russian

1 Like

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by PROPEACE: 3:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
The ridicule on Nomerica is too much

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

grin
Trump has been completely defeated and ejected, live with it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.