Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Spice Up Your Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Spice Up Your Marriage (13289 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by SweetT1: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
When i get married, i will encourage my wife to keep looking good like the first day we met. I will not enforce it on her but lead by example i.e working out, looking nice, nice outfits etc. And if she ask me why i look so good, i will tell her "it's all for you Baby". I'm sure she will get the picture and reciprocate my gesture. I will also let her know how much i care for her and want her to be happy at all cost. I will flirt with her a lot like we are some high schoolers, whatever it's out there she can get it at home and even better. So help me God !!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Dreloaded(f): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sweet T:

When i get married, i will encourage my wife to keep looking good like the first day we met. I will not enforce it on her but lead by example i.e working out, looking nice, nice outfits etc. And if she ask me why i look so good, i will tell her "it's all for you Baby". I'm sure she will get the picture and reciprocate my gesture. I will also let her know how much i care for her and want her to be happy at all cost. I will flirt with her a lot like we are some high schoolers, whatever it's out there she can get it at home and even better. So help me God !!!

Nice. Let's hope you keep your word tongue
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
D-reloaded:

Nice. Let's hope you keep your word tongue

At least out of the abundance of the heart-------

Singing:

I remember when I was a soldier-----------

humming away in happiness:

Hippy yaa yaa, Hippy Hippy yaa yaa!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Dreloaded(f): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
I hope all is well, almond.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2007
D-reloaded:

How do you expect all to be well with the fool when her whole wide world is for everyone in nairaland to have a bad marriage like her. Thats why she doesnt want to hear anything positive in anyother 's marriage.

I have a sweet marriage and I am proud of my wife anytime anyday.

@ almondjoy
Bath with 10 litres of fuel and go to hell. You cheap pessimistic fellow.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by goodbobo: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2007
Wifes should always keep certain day within a month for special rounds of sex with the husband . it is discovered that the normal daily sex takes place at night when u both are retiring to bed to sleep and such sex only last one round and u guys go to bed straight .

To spice up ur marriage , u should conciously keep a certain day at least within month for real sex that last more than one round . it takes a lot of effort cos u will have to keep the kids away , ur friends and family . that day , no going out , no parties , just the two of u .

and on such days u will have time to discuss with each other more .
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2007
D-reloaded:

Why won't everything be alright? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Having a good time as always! Can't I sing again on Nairaland? shocked

Frankies:

How do you expect all to be well with the fool when her whole wide world is for everyone in nairaland to have a bad marriage like her. Thats why she doesnt want to hear anything positive in anyother 's marriage.

I have a sweet marriage and I am proud of my wife anytime anyday.

@ almondjoy
Bath with 10 litres of fuel and go to hell. You cheap pessimistic fellow.

As for you.

Who asked you?  Those who are happily married do not go around broadcasting it--it shows from how happy and free spirited you are.

You, on the other hand try way to hard to convince yourself.  Please get married first and stop dreaming of the hole you dug in your matress--calling it your wife!  You kolomental SOB!

You male slut from "Gboko"! You drink the 5-day old menstrual fluid of the she goat you had sex with last night as instructed by your spiritualist so you can become the president of Nigeria!

You generational orphan! May that be the legacy of your future generations till the end of time!

Anuwhere I catch your arse on this Nairaland--we dig it out! Major General Masturbation!

Idiot!!!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 25, 2007
almondddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm here trying to eat the remains of my thanksgiving dinner. grin
Do you want me to vomit on my keyboard?

please where did the she goat mentrual fluid story come from
does it happen.

why did I ask

Now I'm really feeling queasy
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 3:28am On Nov 25, 2007
nwando:

almondddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm here trying to eat the remains of my thanksgiving dinner. grin
Do you want me to vomit on my keyboard?

please where did the she goat mentrual fluid story come from
does it happen.

why did I ask

Now I'm really feeling queasy

Sorry oh!  Those were not meant for you eyes my sister ooooooooooooooooooooh.  I just love to cuss this Nairaland masturbating machine!  Happy thanksgiving ooooooooooooooooooh! 

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Just try and stay away from the "Cranberry Sauce"--so you are not reminded of those things! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

As for the story being real--Frankies and his family from generation to generation have participated in such rituals--go and read his posts! grin

I guess to spice up the relationship of a marriage he has with the she-goat he calls his wife!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Sorry oh! Those were not meant for you eyes my sister ooooooooooooooooooooh. I just love to cuss this Nairaland masturbating machine! Happy thanksgiving ooooooooooooooooooh!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Just try and stay away from the "Cranberry Sauce"--so you are not reminded of those things! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

As for the story being real--Frankies and his family from generation to generation have participated in such rituals--go and read his posts! grin

I guess to spice up the relationship of a marriage he has with the she-goat he calls his wife!

Like I have always told you , you stupid almondjoy

Get a brain. You sound so senseless altime. god!!!!!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2007
Frankies:

Like I have always told you , you stupid almondjoy

Get a brain. You sound so senseless altime. god!!!!!!

Oh shut the phock up! You piece of cow dung! Is that all you can say? I see you are getting tired. You illegitimate son of a chimpazee! Next time get you filthy behind out of my way. You arsehole!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by omoge(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2007
I laughed at your yabis, almondjoy. . . .  grin grin grin

Frankie, eyaaa   grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2007
omoge:

I laughed at your yabis, almondjoy. . . .  grin grin grin

Frankie, eyaaa   grin

Happy thanksgiving ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Leave him!  I will teach him a lesson in this Nairaland!  Frankies the "Bloody son of a bloody-10-breasted- Bitch!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by MrTurkey(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2007
almondjoy:
Bloody son of a bloody-10-breasted- Bitch!
such wonderful mastery of the english language
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ almondjoy

Get this into that your empty skull. Sometimes I imagine how useless and idiotic you are in real life. I can bet you are a frustrated sex slave looking for solace online.

I can never be tired of a fool like you .I have better things to attend to than having the whole time in the world for a flat-assed and son-handling idiot like you, desperately waiting for her patrons. Cheap slut.

You sound so backward and illiterate.I have always told you that all you lost in your stupidity , you greatly gained in your foolishness. Get a life you old confused armpit-smelling person.

I will crush you till you become reasonable.Always ready for a knuckle-headed clown like you.

But I will never allow a repulsive ugly owl like you to interfer in my serious time.

Idiot
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2007
Frankies:

@ almondjoy

Get this into that your empty skull. Sometimes I imagine how useless and idiotic you are in real life. I can bet you are a frustrated sex slave looking for solace online.

I can never be tired of a fool like you .I have better things to attend to than having the whole time in the world for a flat-assed and son-handling idiot like you, desperately waiting for her patrons. Cheap slut.

You sound so backward and illiterate.I have always told you that all you lost in your stupidity , you greatly gained in your foolishness. Get a life you old confused armpit-smelling person.

I will crush you till you become reasonable.Always ready for a knuckle-headed clown like you.

But I will never allow a repulsive ugly owl like you to interfer in my serious time.

Idiot

No sit here and banter a while with me!  You son of a two legged he-goat!  You have better things to do?  You would have fooled me.  You will crush who?  Come and try and I will tell you what I do to imbeciles like you who still "sleeps" with their mothers!  Who is clowning with you?

You are used to smelling armpits and crotches since your head is buried in there for 23 out of 24 hours a day. I may have a "smelly armpit attracting you" but your gangrenous jello of a dickie can never attract even the lava in my commode! Only armpit?  Scoot down a little and have the real "scent of a woman"! Not like the "dinghy county bush pig" you call a wife at your motel-home in "Gboko" who smells like she is on her period every single day.--RAW DECAYING PIECE OF PIG FLESH!!!! With dried flakes of unwashed blood trailing her all over the place--since you encouraged her not to bathe--even ever since she had all those piglets you call kids! The ultimate attraction for your baboonic nostrils. 

Son handling?  Oh please--be original!  You keep sleeping with your mother and I will keep handling my sons!  Illiterate wretch like you.  Go to technology and programming section and display your ignorance.  You Idumota goat phocking son of a bleached LovePeddler!!!  I have "fuctarded" a Hummer and need a driver like you to send to the market for transport livestock and vegetables for our family use! Leave Nigeria first--then you can find out how cheap I am as a slut I am very popular in Las Vegas!

Useless uneducated mother-phocking son of a toothless hag!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by willy4: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
almondjoy:

Frankies the "Bloody son of a bloody-10-breasted- Bitch!
keiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2007
almondjoy:

You are used to smelling armpits and crotches since your head is buried in there for 23 out of 24 hours a day. I may have a "smelly armpit attracting you" but your gangrenous jello of a dickie can never attract even the lava in my commode! Only armpit? Scoot down a little and have the real "scent of a woman"! Not like the "dinghy county bush pig" you call a wife at your motel-home in "Gboko" who smells like she is on her period every single day.--RAW DECAYING PIECE OF PIG FLESH!!!! With dried flakes of unwashed blood trailing her all over the place--since you encouraged her not to bathe--even ever since she had all those piglets you call kids! The ultimate attraction for your baboonic nostrils.

Son handling? Oh please--be original! You keep sleeping with your mother and I will keep handling my sons! Illiterate wretch like you. Go to technology and programming section and display your ignorance. You Idumota goat phocking son of a bleached LovePeddler!!! I have "fuctarded" a Hummer and need a driver like you to send to the market for transport livestock and vegetables for our family use! Leave Nigeria first--then you can find out how cheap I am as a slut I am very popular in Las Vegas!

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to your stupidity. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

Why can't you be much more realistic.You not only reply with my post as your point but you also say things unrealistic and too nasty as you are
You are so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests.Dumb ass

I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist or better still, try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

Almondjoy, skunk-brained bastard
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by jkpretty(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2007
Please almondjoy & frankies take things easy. Can't u get this over with? from thread to thread? I think U have over-extended this. Please put a stop to it.

I was enjoying this thread & the replies & was really learning alot from the married peeps. I really would wish it would continue.

@Administrator
Can we have a court section on nairaland, where people can carry their case to instead on using threads, we have enough lawyers on NL that would be of help. grin seriously but i wish their could be.

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by willy4: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
jkpretty:

@Administrator
Can we have a court section on nairaland, where people can carry their case to instead on using threads, we have enough lawyers on Nairaland that would be of help. grin seriously but i wish their could be.
I volunteer to be the Judge free of Charge grin
I promise not to be like Justice Nyako
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by ubiaa5(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
married people pls share ur ideas on this thread.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
The best way to spice it up.
Get one month break every year and take a year off every 7 years.
That will make u to miss one another and bang bang when u back home.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by newakata(f): 2:02am On Dec 11, 2009
Act pleasantly busy all day and then when he falls asleep, wake him with firm kisses on his "package". Suck him til he quakes - and let him know you had been craving the taste of his "pole" all day - and then go to bed- WITHOUT- requiring any servicing from him. cool
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by newakata(f): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^repeat periodically - or other self-less act of sexual release for him where he is not required to perform (i.e an occassional no pre-intimacy needed romp with the wife on top), he'll be thanking you one way or another within 24 hrs. grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by carnal: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
Date each other as if you weren't married. Dress up, wear make up, cologne/perfume. Recreate your early years. Meet each other on site and pretend as though you're meeting for the first time–or have your partner pick you up from work or home. The whole idea is to go all out.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
newakata:

Act pleasantly busy all day and then when he falls asleep, wake him with firm kisses on his "package". Suck him til he quakes - and let him know you had been craving the taste of his "pole" all day - and then go to bed- WITHOUT- requiring any servicing from him. cool

What if the man doesnt want that much, u will be sending him the other direction.
carnal:

Date each other as if you weren't married. Dress up, wear make up, cologne/perfume. Recreate your early years. Meet each other on site and pretend as though you're meeting for the first time–or have your partner pick you up from work or home. The whole idea is to go all out.

That is cute
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by hotstuff06(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
I have been married for 7 yrs now. Still consider myself a newly wed so I am so excited about this thread and hope people can keep contributing to it.

Here are part of what we do to spice thing up.
We still go on dates once every 2 weeks
Our sex life has never been better. We never wait for each otehr to initiate sex. The policy is u want, come get it. grin
We do a lot of experimenting when it comes to our sexual life. This is the 1 person i have vowed to have sex with for the rest of my life. So to keep it hot and steamy, we usually try new things. Most of the time, I BRING IT UP and my hubby is always in awe. One time he said, "so which one are we doing today", lol
When we finished out dream home, I took the kids to my in-laws. Got the key to the new house and christened every nook and cranny of the house with my hubby wink (hope u understand that)
I always make sure my hubby seem to be in control of everything.
I never belittle him either in front of others or when we are alone. There are ways of telling a man what you want without making him feel like nothing.
When we make love, i tell him what i want and how i want it, no shame is that. If he calls me ashawo, I call him my only customer.
When we have misunderstandings, I never let either one of us sleep until the issue is resolved. If it means we do not sleep all night, then so be it, but its got to be resolved before AM.

So far God has been so good to us, it hasn't been easy but just like my mama told me, "u have to keep watering and nuturing your garden to produce beautiful flowers".

2 Likes

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
hotstuff06:

I have been married for 7 yrs now. Still consider myself a newly wed so I am so excited about this thread and hope people can keep contributing to it.

Here are part of what we do to spice thing up.
We still go on dates once every 2 weeks
Our sex life has never been better. We never wait for each otehr to initiate sex. The policy is u want, come get it. grin
We do a lot of experimenting when it comes to our sexual life. This is the 1 person i have vowed to have sex with for the rest of my life. So to keep it hot and steamy, we usually try new things. Most of the time, I BRING IT UP and my hubby is always in awe. One time he said, "so which one are we doing today", lol
When we finished out dream home, I took the kids to my in-laws. Got the key to the new house and christened every nook and cranny of the house with my hubby wink (hope u understand that)
I always make sure my hubby seem to be in control of everything.
I never belittle him either in front of others or when we are alone. There are ways of telling a man what you want without making him feel like nothing.

When we make love, i tell him what i want and how i want it, no shame is that. If he calls me ashawo, I call him my only customer.
When we have misunderstandings, I never let either one of us sleep until the issue is resolved. If it means we do not sleep all night, then so be it, but its got to be resolved before AM.

So far God has been so good to us, it hasn't been easy but just like my mama told me, "u have to keep watering and nuturing your garden to produce beautiful flowers".

You have made God the foundation and that has made your marriage great and good for you and wish u the best.
See all the red bold, those are things that are very important.
Most Nigerian women want the man to always initiate sex and when he refused for some time, the woman assume, the man must be cheating.
Some Nigerian men will think the woman is bad if she is too experimental, so you are blessed.
Some women will talk to the man anyhow and yet want the best of him.
So your mama trained you well and you doing great.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by hotstuff06(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You have made God the foundation and that has made your marriage great and good for you and wish u the best.
See all the red bold, those are things that are very important.
Most Nigerian women want the man to always initiate sex and when he refused for some time, the woman assume, the man must be cheating.
Some Nigerian men will think the woman is bad if she is too experimental, so you are blessed.
Some women will talk to the man anyhow and yet want the best of him.
So your mama trained you well and you doing great.

Thank u Fhemmy.

Ladies, please take time to always look ur best for ur husband. Just because u are married does not mean you can't take time to get ur hair and nails done.
Just because u are married does not mean you can't even look better than you were prior to marriage.
Marriage is the beginnng of a journey and not a destination.

Thease are a few things I do every first day of the year (adopted from my mama ad not old school at all)
1.) compare my before an after pics and praise my hubby for a job well done taking care of me. Of course I do all the work getting in shape and trying to look my best. 2.) I thank him for being a good father to our children.
3) I pray for him
4) I cook his favorite meal and spend the remainder of the day praising God.
He tells me these few things makes him feel like a king. Of couse, our home is his castle, so he should feel like one.

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
hotstuff06:

Thank u Fhemmy.

Ladies, please take time to always look your best for your husband. Just because u are married does not mean you can't take time to get your hair and nails done.
Just because u are married does not mean you can't even look better than you were prior to marriage.
Marriage is the beginnng of a journey and not a destination.

Thease are a few things I do every first day of the year (adopted from my mama ad not old school at all)
1.) compare my before an after pics and praise my hubby for a job well done taking care of me. Of course I do all the work getting in shape and trying to look my best. 2.) I thank him for being a good father to our children.
3) I pray for him
4) I cook his favorite meal and spend the remainder of the day praising God.
He tells me these few things makes him feel like a king. Of couse, our home is his castle, so he should feel like one.

beautiful . . . .pray for him and cook and then praise God for the rest of the day . . . . no wonder you home is blessed . . . . keep it up my sister.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by chuksme(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2011
Flower, i enjoyed ur comments as a man. You listed hundred percent truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives / Parenting: Should My Child Have A Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.