Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How To Spice Up Your Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Spice Up Your Marriage (13319 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Luish(f): 3:12am On Jun 06, 2007
I wish someone would address what the man would like. Sometimes we women think we know what turns a man on and he still steps out on you. Or he sees the little things you do as a "girl thing"
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Luish(f): 3:12am On Jun 06, 2007
I wish someone would address what the man would like.  Sometimes we women think we know what turns a man on and he still steps out on you.  Or he sees the little things you do as a "girl thing"
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Leilah(f): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2007
give him a massage
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by globalaid(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2007
so many times i have try without success to introduce my wife to this site in order to spice up our marriage all to know avail, her attitude to some nasty things we used to do before we came together has change but i will still keep on pushing until she see the reason at least we are in it for better and for worse.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by adeboo(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2007
These are all really nice stuff posted on this reply.
It just brings a tear to ma eye that mine didnt last long due to situations beyond ma control.

I just feel the best thing to spice up your marriage is to let your man know that he is the only one in your life, the most important being in your life.

Respect him, encourage him and show him your support in everything he does.
If you are gonna argue with him, argue behind closed doors not inf ront of his friends cause that definately undermines his manliness.

Tell him he lloks nice when he looks nice and when all thats done, the bedroom will take care of itself.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nossycheek(f): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
Never cease to let him know that there is no better world without him.

Let not the job nor the kids or even relations come between you.

Never be too tired to say yes to his yearnings.

Stroke him gently like your baby, of course he is.

Offer him a shoulder to lean on especially when he is burdened.

Give him a bath once in a while. And keep the flame of love burning regularly through regular love making even when you don't feel like doing it
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
Married men, please come in and contribute to this thread!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by esecy(m): 2:52am On Jun 10, 2007
keep the mother inlaw away
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2007
yours or hers?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by hotchic1(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
Am learning from this oooooooooooooo
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Luish(f): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
Where are the married men? What makes you guys happy? We need you!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by hotchic1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2007
Luish:

Where are the married men? What makes you guys happy? We need you!
Na true talk oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Married men and young guys,we really need you here,what turns you on and what do you really want?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Maximax(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
thumbs up for all the contributors in this thread.

I believe that ladies should study their hussy in order to identify his soft spots.

Giving your hussy the strongest assurance that he is the only sunshine in your(wife) life turns him on. Not only in words but also in deed.

Ladies should equally be willing to study the sexual drive of their hussy, and give him the very assurance that he is performing, if he is not doing too good, you let him know it with a deep felt love that gives him the strength to do more, and above all boosts his ego as a man

this i believe spices up the marriage the more. kiss
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Ashalya: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
One night while your husband is relaxing on a bed go ito the bathroom and take off your cloths then say i got a surprize for you then walk out then he will be happy. kiss shocked
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2007
Maximax:

thumbs up for all the contributors in this thread.

I believe that ladies should study their hussy in order to identify his soft spots.

Giving your hussy the strongest assurance that he is the only sunshine in your(wife) life turns him on. Not only in words but also in deed.

Ladies should equally be willing to study the sexual drive of their hussy, and give him the very assurance that he is performing, if he is not doing too good, you let him know it with a deep felt love that gives him the strength to do more, and above all boosts his ego as a man

this i believe spices up the marriage the more. kiss

i think men are truly insecure especially when it comes to their women. so i totally agree that you need to let your husband know when he truly satisfies you and what he is doing right. it'll give him a boost of confidence
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by akino(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I am married with a lovely and glorious daughter so i am better qualified for this discussion.

The most important factor is to understand the strength and weakness of  your man and invest your time and money, to make up for for the weakness and always appreciate him for the strength.

Appreciate him when he showers u with love - when he buys u something,savour your good food and even when 'he hits you hard' tongue.

Make your abode a home not a house - Husband long to go home .This always make him remember he has to be home for the comfort he feels in the home.Encourage him to always forge ahead and you always be there for him.

Ladies, if your personality is far from romance please begin to learn how to be romantic.Due to your role as 'tension remover', you need romantic lifestyle to be able to function effectively.You must know how to turn your hubby to a baby and that you cannot achieve if you aren't romantic.

Don't ever turn down any opportunity you have to go out with him especially when he requests.If you turn his offer down, you want him to ask questions like - why can she go out with me?Are my not handsome? Is she keeping something away from me?.All these questions can never be answered but give room for suspicion.

Adore him with all your body- this gives confidence to the man. There are times i look at my wife and certain level of confidence builds up in me and i say to my self 'this sweet, beautiful and lovely woman is mine alone'. Imagine how this alone can close a man's eyes to husband snatchers.

Ladies,endear youselves to GOD ALMIGHTY.He alone upholds marriage.

For marriage counselling,send to akindeledaodu@yahoo.com

AKINDELE
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by toplass(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
some people have gone too far to spice up their marriage and end up in tears. some people have married only to find out that they made the wrong choice. you try to walk but something keeps holding you back. you are forced to love , and live with someone who is your worst nightmare. you tried so hard to convience people around u that you just can't do it, the first thing in their heads is that you probably have another one out there ,far from the truth though. you are simply not happy and can't imagine spending the rest of your life in misery. Good luck though to all of you who opt to spice up marriage as someother people tried it and it didn't work. Don't be discouraged, people are different. what didn't work 4 u might be the answer to other peolpe's problems.KEEP TRYING !! .

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Seun(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
Sorry, but next time don't marry a jerk. If your hubby is that bad, he must have been quite bad before you got married. You're supposed to open your eyes before you get married and close one afterwards.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by chika98: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2007
Seun, What an ignorant thing to say, Some people change you know?
Anyways be yourself and don't change the man/woman he/she fell in love with! Simply put
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by BABEELOVE(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Topic

The best way to spice up your marriage is to give it a break by "cheating" just a little!!!!!!! That way you know what you are missing and what you are not missing!!! No matter how you spice it up with one person, it really does not get any better. Just try a different flavor once in a while

-----------without hurting the other partner you know--privately!!!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by mellow(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2007
Call him up in the middle of work and tell him that

you have prepared a special dish for him. he will think of what to

do to pay you back that night. Your guess is as good as mine.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by seunspice(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
what really works for us is when we talk about those courtship days and the funny things that happened then. We had a relatively long one, so relieving those memories always brings back the good times and give us room to seek improvements in all angles.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2007
Well, I have spiced mine--y'all should go and spice yours as you deem fit! cool
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ almondjoy

To spice up is not about hiding secrets from your hubby as you do.Accept my sympathy on your head for the kindof marriage you are in.

I will help you to get the services of a councellor to help you to really spice up your marriage.

You jobless cyber bird.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by omena555(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2007
is almondjoy married? shocked if so, to who? a man or a woman?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Frankies(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
omena555:

Almondjoy is married to a man actually. It is just that she is very unhappy in the marriage and she wants everyone to be unhappy and secretive to his/her spouse as she is.

She really needs to be ignored.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2007
Frankies:

@ almondjoy

To spice up is not about hiding secrets from your hubby as you do. Accept my sympathy on your head for the kindof marriage you are in.
I will help you to get the services of a councellor to help you to really spice up your marriage.

You jobless cyber bird.

omena555:

Frankies:

Almondjoy is married to a man actually. It is just that she is very unhappy in the marriage and she wants everyone to be unhappy and secretive to his/her spouse as she is.

She really needs to be ignored.

He he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thank you! At least "Frankies" the all knowing nitwit knows I am "unhappily married to an unfortunate man". grin  As you can see, this thread has been cleaned up and about 8 pages of it deleted.  Please face the topic and do not give the administrators more work to do. 

I may be unhappy according to Frankies, but unlike him--I do not masturbate to spice things up. wink

Like I said--I have spiced my boring unhappy marriage, go and spice yours! kiss
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by niceman: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
I am married and i can tell u the MAJOR things we men want .

If u are married or a single lady and u want to keep ur relationship or marriage sweet there are two major P word u have to hold very very close to ur heart and mind .

1 : POWER , a man wants power . he want to be the actual head of his home or relationship . so for a woman ,u have to make him feel he is in absolute control . A man , if he cant be the president of his country , the governor of his state or the CEO of his company , he want to be all that at least in his home . A woman can get the best of his man if she gives him that feeling that he his the man . never raise ur voice at ur man . a woman can get what ever she wants in a relationship if she first submit .

2. PEACE , A want wants absolute peace . Out there might be rough , the job , work, education , extendend family but the home or relationship should be the refuge , where a man longs to go after every had days job. Never ever nag him . if u want to have something or wants to make ur point clear , do it with a lot of wisdom . Someone said once in the thread that u wake u man up in the middle of the night to tell him how much u love him . That is very very ver wrong . never wake ur man up in the middle of the night when he is getting all the rest he can after a days job .

Those are the major P words . However, to spice up the romantic side , its simple . ladies try as much a possible to maintain that girlfriend kind of life . dress like a girlfriend ,talk like a girl friend and keep the kids away sometimes . if u behave like a girlfrend , he will always remember to threat u like one i.e taking u out and buying u gift and satisfy ur sexual needs .
U might want to say how do i behave like a girlfriend .

Difference between girlfriend and wife .
, wife always talk about the kids and reminds the man about the house financial responsiblity girlfriends, no kids and no home
, wife relax too much and feels he is mine forever why worry girlfriend trys to keep the man cos of competion outside
, wife has tendency to grow fat , girlfriends keep trim
, wife dont bother to look attractive to the men . girlfriend always try to remain as attractive as possible
, wife allow the kids to take more of their attension , girlfriends , no kid

well those are my points . it works for me but i wish my wife can read this so that we can have even better marriage . u will say why cant i tell her all these . the truth is it is alot better if she discovers herself . u know there are somethings u wont find easy telling ur wife especially telling her what to do when it comes to things like this .

paulakintade@yahoo.com
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by niceman: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
sorry before i forget, to butress my point on the POWER[b][/b] aspect . if u as a lady, u knows more ( smarter or more intelligent) than ur husband or guy or u are more educated or got better paying job , never ever show it to him or flont it at his face . Never tries to outshine him in a converstation of arguement . if u do , he will find a way of quiting the relationship if u not already married or finds solace outside if already married .
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
niceman:

sorry before i forget, to butress my point on the POWER aspect . if u as a lady, u knows more ( smarter or more intelligent) than your husband or guy or u are more educated or got better paying job , never ever show it to him or flont it at his face . Never tries to outshine him in a converstation of arguement . if u do,

he will find a way of quiting the relationship if u not already married or finds solace outside if already married.

Is that right? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by goodbobo: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2007
That is very right . that is why most of all these lady high flyer dont get hooked on time or never will cos they dont know that to catch a man or make him stay ,u have to really submit to him .
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by dayopaul: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
remind her how much u love her . Men dont need much of that but women do more than u can ever immagine .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / How's Your Relationship With Your Siblings? Toxic Or Healthy? / Wife Not Turning Me On Anymore. I Feel Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.